Another Psychic picture challenge

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
This was taken across the road from my house a few years back. I want to see if I'm correct in my feeling.
updated by @rene: 07/04/17 05:09:21AM
Sammie
@sammie
last year
106 posts

I feel that there was once prosperity here, maybe not in the sense of money but family or the people here were a little better off than those around them or were different people than those that lived around them. I see children that grew up. It looks to me like a place where whomever was there just moved on for some reason or another.

The energy that pre-dates the structure looks like for many, it was a stop along the way to where they were trying to go. A "stop" as in a thorough fare that rests some place between two more populated/ popular cities or towns. Some sick, some sleepy but not too many stayed behind. That's what I feel.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
You both are correct. This shed was used for a go between path between pastures. This was a small plantation. There was an Cherokee Indian camp a quarter of a mile away. This is where, as a child, I realized I was gifted due to the energy on this land. Good and bad energy. I'm including one more picture of an old house that was near this shed. That my husband in the picture so don't pay him any mind. Lol. This is the only picture I have with the old house in it. What do you feel about this house. Thanks.
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
It looks like an old wood shed used to store firewood and dry goods. It almost looks like there's more to it. It sticks out in the back, so there could have been a barn or this is what's left of an old shack. I can see lots of rainy days with kids using it as a place to relax. Like a fort, but they really appreciated it because they knew they could always come back to it.
annalee23luv
@annalee23luv
last year
33 posts
Beautiful picture, I get a sense of very strict, and very dark. Not necessarily evil dark, but lighting was poor. Very nice old place.I'll have to find my old homestead pictures. I used to drive for miles, just to take pictures of places like this.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
We use to play in it as children. There was a murder In this house. Two was children. I'm glad no one can feel the bad energy anymore. I don't either. There is a man on here showed the victims the way to the light and tried to show the murder the light but wasn't sure if he would leave. I was over there a month ago and I did not feel him any longer and I'm glad to see no one else does either. The murders happened years ago. It was a farm at the time. Thank you everyone.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

The picture instantly sent a shiver through me as if something dark either resides their or happened their!

Now on a different not: Do you realize that is you push that little box right next to the word LINK underlined in blue above you can post the picture right here with your comment instead of posting the jpeg.image?

It's fine the way you did it but just wanted you to know that can also do it the other way as well!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello Bill, I was wondering if you seen this picture. I figure you would feel it. I did not know that about the box. Thank you. So. You still feel him.....
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have a question Bill, why does your photo have a heart in it.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok...I'm use a iPhone so I have to go to desk top view to post photos. Where is this box you speak of.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

When you start a new discussion/comment there is a shaded task bar right above the area you type in. The first thing you see is the word LINK underlined in blue. The very next box to the right of it is a image box where you can put pictures, and next to that, the third little box, is a media button where you can add videos to your discussion if you wanted to. Just put your cursor over the box and it will tell what it is, and once you have opened the image box it is pretty easy to figure out how to add a picture right into your post.

The heart is from the EC site because I have been a long time contributor and because, for some reason LOL, people think my advice is pretty good. As for what I felt: The instant I opened the picture I had a very distinct DARK feeling come over me as if something really bad happened in that building or very close to that area.

If you have any more trouble with this or any questions, let me know!

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I can honestly say I value your advise and opinions. You deserve the heart.I use my iPhone to post and usually have to go to desktop view to post pictures. Sometimes I do it correctly and you can see the pictures on this view but most of the time you can't. Lol.Yes, this area has lost of energy. The bad energy you feel, I named it "Harry Conary" as a child. I didn't know back then the I was picking up energy , I just knew how it made me feel. There was a murder there back years ago. A family was murdered and the murder was caught and out to death. The family spirit moved on, or so I have been told but his spirit was stubborn.Thank you
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

The first picture looks like a rundown shack that a hermit lived in. He was angry, didn't like people, and had bad hygiene.

The second picture is a larger home that may have housed a family and dark secrets.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book