Another new picture of ORB in room

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

A friend of mine asked if there were any spirits in the room that they come close by her for this picture. And look what is just over her head in this photo!

812_discussions.jpg?width=500

updated by @bill-walker: 07/02/17 12:23:51PM
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

That's a great orb shot Bill, any idea on who the orb is?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Well, one of my next door neighbors passed a couple of months back, and another friend who spent some time at my house when she was homeless unfortunately had an accident at a river close by and passed about a year ago. I also used to work at a location that was very spirit inhabited. It was an old asylum that had been converted for other uses so I may have had a spirit that liked my spirit tag along home with me. And finally, the former owner of the house, a veteran gentleman, passed away but I'm not sure if it was in the house or at the hospital.

I intend to take more pictures and see if the ORB will tell me who it is through a series of yes and no questions using different spots of the wall as a yes or no answer. I also might use a tape recorder and see if I get any voice phenomenon.

Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

It would be interesting to hear how things develop!

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
729 posts

Diane, it is quite possible that there are more then one. Unfortunately after years and a few sneezes on my computer screen sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between an ORB and something else, especially if it's very small. I will go back and look at the picture with the camera and see what else might be present, and to be perfectly honest, I was so blown away by the most apparent one that I really didn't even look for anything else. And I am going to do more work and see if I can figure out what, or who, these spirits may be!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book