animal ghosts

To post a reply, login or signup

strange life
@strange-life
2 years ago
20 posts

i recently moved to a horse ranch and while living here i met for the first time someone that can feel things like i do, which is exciting for me all by its self. Last night we were walking through the barn by a few horse stalls, when just as i walked by one i was overcome by some really intense chills up my spine and almost a static charge in the air. just as this happened to me my new friend was feeling this a swell . i was vocal about it and said wow what is that and my friend got all excited saying he felt it as well . we got to talking about it and he took me to a few other places that gave him a weird feel and just like b4 i was feeling the same things he was . what im wanting to know if anyone knows is what are these feeling are we sensing ghosts or what . there were a few areas we felt just chills other areas were heavy almost magnetic , kind of pulling into the area. He assumes its horses that have died in the stalls and im not sure, there was one stall i couldnt even go in the chills were to intense to even stand up and it felt like there was a force field pushing me out, i held my hand out and the closer i got to the inside of stall my hand got really tingly almost pins and needles . very cool stuff but i dont know what to make of any of it.

updated by @strange-life: 07/04/17 07:51:51AM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi:)

I can't tell you for sure what types of presences you are sensing, but you are most likely sensing the electromagnetic energy of a disembodied spirit- whether it is an animal, a human, what, I don't know for sure !

Whenever I have felt presences, I will often get the chilly, "hair standing up on my arms and the back of my neck feeling" like what I think you are describing. Sometimes I will start to feel dizzy, light-headed, very ungrounded and that will be the cue I take to walk away and ground myself.

Are you familiar with smudging, psychic defense, etc.? I'm not trying to scare you, justuse your common sense and get a little training and education if you decide that you are interested in learning more about spirits, communicating with them, paranormal investigation, etc.

The couple of times when I I have felt guardian angels and/or spirit guides surrounding horses and have later seen orbs in photographs of those moments, I did not get the goose bump and buzzy/electrical sensation but felt almost a quiet, serene, momentary, brief, euphoria in my crown chakra (if that makes any sense - lol) and an enveloping sense of serenity, peace and a look of serenity, light and gentleness in the horse's eye.

Horses are incredibly empathic; they are so smart and they are telepathic -- my gut tells me that, if these spirits are actually disembodied horse spirits, they are very wounded souls and my heart goes out deeply to them; if they are not, they are not the sorts of entities that I would want to stick around and get to know!

strange life
@strange-life
2 years ago
20 posts

hmm very interesting , i have been told that this place is on or near old Indian burial grounds but no idea if thats true or not, but i cant say i get a bad feeling here or im just ignorant because this stuff is so new to me. like most people they have had these gifts since birth , im 36 and am just now noticing these things in the last few yrs. but fear is something i havnt felt here, i dont get any sense that its bad. ii almost feel as if i myself repel these energies or drain them if that makes sense but ill walk through and feel what i feel very intensely then the next time i go into that area its weaker then b4 then nothing. my friend on the other hand might very well have something bad attached to him or follows him, if thats the case i would like to help him get ride of it but have no clue how but i do think im able to in the sense that he gets angry alot and easily and he has told me some things that have happened to him in other places and its pretty scary stuff but ive noticed he cant hold the anger so much if im around, not sure what that means or if its even possible just seems that way to me

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hello again:)

I wish I had more experience so that I could tell you why you have that affect on the entities and your friend, but I don't.

If you suspect that your friend has an attachment, I wouldStrongly recommend shielding yourself and possibly hauling ass to the nearest crystal shop and buying yourself some black tourmaline and amethyst (others may have other recommendations who are more knowledgable-take their advice - I say black tourmaline because it deflects negative energy and psychic attacks and amethyst because it repairs holes in your aura;holes in your aura make you much more vulnerable to attachment).

I'm a recently awakened empath but I have been either seeing, hearing, or feeling/sensing spirits since I can remember.

When I was around 19 and 20, I was terrorized by a demon for what felt like an eternity but a year or so, give or take a little time.

I sound a little extra cautious not because I want to scare you but just because I think it is important to listen to your instincts and to keep yourself grounded.

As for your friend who you think has an attachment, I wish I could tell you what I did, but I actually never had an exorcism, or Reiki, or anything performed on me...to this day, I thank God, my Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, the Archangels...when I was at my lowest point and about to completely crumble, divine white light came down upon me - I didn't see it with my regular eyes, even though my eyes were open, but it was still very bright! And I heard a voice in my head tell me that it didn't have to be this way! that I was a good person and that I could rise above this,

and I did!

My point is that I feel very blessed and grateful, and I greatly want to help your friend but I don't have any firsthand experience with having had an attachment removed from me.

I have been told, however, that a Shaman, a priest trained in how to perform an exorcism, a Reiki Master - and I have heard that the crystals Stillbite and Aegirine are what they would use to extract attachments - you would not want to try this yourself though!!!!

Sorry for this incredibly wordy response. I hope all of this helps you and your friend, though! Good luck and please let all of us here know how things go:)

strange life
@strange-life
2 years ago
20 posts

thank you ill try the crystals for sure , i dont think my friend has it as bad as it used to be but i dont know what he hasnt told me but i do get the feeling his anger issues are related to his past. but then again i have no idea lol

my brother used to be wiccan and he gave me a necklace that pretty much shut my extra senses off , it had some kinda of seeds in it . it was some kind of protection , he might benefit from that as well . i will def keep you posted

ive been researching my area im living at now and have found that there were alot of indians in this area, so indian burial ground is a definite possibility. not even a mile away from here is the Pottawatomie trail of death so who knows whats here.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book