A visit from a golden fairy.

To post a reply, login or signup

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

I don't know what group to post this in, so I'm sorry if it's the wrong group.

I don't know anything about fairies. I thought they were just imaginative stories told to children. I had never seen one. Until last night.

Just before I went to sleep I had a visit from a golden fairy. She was tiny and had wings. She was 100% 'golden' (bright and glittery). Beautiful. Golden all over. She had a wand, and only stayed for a minute. Just before she left, I think I saw an evensmaller fairy with her.

It was as if she stayed just long enough for me to know that I had been visited by a golden fairy. I was not dreaming.

Do any of you know the significance of seeing a golden fairy? I ampositive thatit was something good. Is there anyone in our group who knows about visits from fairies?

updated by @flyrobinfly: 07/02/17 06:52:55PM
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

Oh how cool is that! It is my understanding that they are nature spirits and at least some of them are like elementals. I have seen one a couple of times during meditations and dreams with bright green eyes and dark hair. She felt like a nature spirit to me for several reasons that I won't go into. I do believe that animals can see often or usually see them.

One common story is that they are supernatural beings of old that were driven back into the countryside by invading humans. It is believed that the Irish and Scottish immigrants brought them with them to the Appalachians where I'm from. Some Irish families (ones with the Mac prefix) are thought to have a certain type of fairy (banshees) attached to them and I do believe that my family has something like that. Fairies are thought to have magical powers, are between this world and another, can be mischievous.

I've never heard of a golden one but can only think that is a very good thing to have been visited by her! Maybe you are being reminded of magic in your life. You can put out an offering for your fairy or sweet cakes or bread, honey or milk. They also are supposed to like beautiful, shiny things. Do you have any Irish or Scottish in you?

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

Hi Ecila,

I'm very excited to hear from you. I haven't posted for ages, but when I saw the fairy I knew I had to share with this group.

Yes Ecila, I definitely have Scottish in me, and I think some Irish as well. I have an aunty whoI'veheardtalk about people having "the fei"a saying I think she learnt from her mother (my Scottish grandmother).

It was such a surprising visit.The fairywas such a beautiful little thing with golden hair and wings and even her skin was golden. It wouldn't be possible to image something so gorgeous. I thinkit was a message. A good message.

Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

It was great to see you post! I had been wondering how you were doing....I hope that beautiful little fairy brings you lots of good tidings. Maybe they get sun-kissed golden when they go to Australia:)

Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Hi Fly Robin fly,

Not Scot nor Irish but lots of fairy dust among us. They first visited me as a girl so I was very pleased for them to take an interest in my daughters too. A greater understanding is taking place and a more holistic view of ourselves and our connection to the universe is in the works. Your fairy visitation makes me so happy and excited for you and all of us with open minds and hearts! Sounds to me like an Angelic or Devi fairy. Radiant and intelligent, they are privy to the divine plan and are in charge of directing energy and the lesser fairy clan.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

Thank you Maria.

I've been looking up images of different fairies. I had no idea there were so many different fairies. Amazing. I haven't found an image of the one I saw. I'm not arty enough to draw her myself. Her golden colour was so vibrant. While I was looking up the images, I could hear an odd clicking sound (in the air a couple of metres away from me -coming from nowhere really) but I couldn't see anything.

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
last year
731 posts

That's lovely Phire. Thank you. The one I saw was 'totally' golden. Golden clothes, wings, everything!

Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

Would love to see and hear about what you find! I believe that fairies are everywhere but only people who believe in them or come from a culture where there is a collective consciousness in believing, can see them. There are fairies in indigenous American culture called the little people (like in Ireland). Love the fairy crew but they can get mischievous and some other things so I try to handle with care.

I was surprised to find out that there is an expression called the "Tinkerbell Effect" !

NicoleM7
@nicolem7
last year
3 posts

I am of scottish and irish ancestry and have a 'Mac' surname. One night I awoke to see a blue fairy, about 60cm tall (23 in) fly across my bedroom and then disappear. I felt as though it was quite elemental/sprite like rather than human like. It's been my first and only experience with fairies. I would also love to know more about fairies and why this particular fairy was in my bedroom that night. I feel blessed...

Maria
@maria
last year
136 posts

You "are" blessed Nicole, and it's a blessing just to hear the account of your fairy sighting. Our empirical and rational science led mentality is blind to what it cannot prove from solid physical evidence. One American Scientist even stated that it is the job of "Science to get rid of Angels and Blue Fairies". Maybe if they opened their minds, they would be able to see the multi-verse that physics is now supporting and in that multi-verse elementals like your lovely visitor. Don't worry about the whys and ask why not, trusting that it's a sign that you are on the right path.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book