Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

When you are in the dream state it sounds like you have a spirit guide that goes along with you for protection. You are like many of us on this site that had a much higher state of psychic abilities when we were younger and as we aged it subsided. I can't tell you how much I wish that I had a mentor back in my childhood that could have helped me understand what was taking place. If I had that back then maybe I would still have many of the abilities that slowly faded away as I aged.

As for the blue bits, I can only guess. You have lived at least a part of your dream life in, or on, the Astral stream and some of that energy may have attached to your soul. You may also mention that the next time you have an eye appointment as it could also be something with in your eye, though it doesn't sound like that. In my case, I have been seeing shadows in my peripheral vision which I'm pretty sure is a spirit manifestation that is somehow attached to either me my roommate or my house. I feel no danger by these images so I pretyy much ignore them.

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
3 years ago
742 posts

Give it time!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book