A mysterious dream

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hello i am new to this group i just thought i would join cause it sounds perfect to discuss this weird dream ok so i must of been 4 years old i use to have this strange monster creature near me he was called honeymoon i can't remember him much so he must of been in my dreams he was always there to protect me from nightmares i don't know what this is but i feel uneasy to write this but in some dreams he layed on top of me and i got this intense feeling on me.I don't know of it was him well one night i had a strange dream honeymoon lead me into this strange room were other monsters like him were there i can't remember if honeymoon was still with me leading me some other monster lead me to this younger one who held a gift the monster said we got you a gift i jus remembered while writing this there was more if them they all had gifts for me but it was like the one this young monster was holding was Most important.I then said i can't breath as soon as i walked into that strange place i could not breath i don't know if i did open it but i am guessing it may of been my empath gift or something else because i don't feel like other empaths i have a high pain threshold and i don't even need an energy shield to wash away bad energy it just stays with me till i am out of that room like in school the a few minutes later its gone.I have alot of the empath abilities i have precniton use to be able to see ghosts or elived when i was youmger, use to have future dreams i still do but forget and i get alot of daja vu, i know what My pets want and how they feel and of course others and even images of others past. I can tell when its gonna rain but i am not good at telling the weather yet it just came up i know wha my plants want or if there dead i feel sorry for every objecf like if they get put in the bin or just left outside. I may of forgot some but something strange is happening i am starting to see random bits of blue everywere. Anyone know what this is by the way sorry if this is to long its a habbut
updated by @mintyempathy: 07/07/17 11:09:40PM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

When you are in the dream state it sounds like you have a spirit guide that goes along with you for protection. You are like many of us on this site that had a much higher state of psychic abilities when we were younger and as we aged it subsided. I can't tell you how much I wish that I had a mentor back in my childhood that could have helped me understand what was taking place. If I had that back then maybe I would still have many of the abilities that slowly faded away as I aged.

As for the blue bits, I can only guess. You have lived at least a part of your dream life in, or on, the Astral stream and some of that energy may have attached to your soul. You may also mention that the next time you have an eye appointment as it could also be something with in your eye, though it doesn't sound like that. In my case, I have been seeing shadows in my peripheral vision which I'm pretty sure is a spirit manifestation that is somehow attached to either me my roommate or my house. I feel no danger by these images so I pretyy much ignore them.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

hmm astral stream dream life i am confused by that the blue bits are most confusing me well i have an ability to see energy the ability i was talking about in my other group discussion i seen light orbs i don't know if i saw them when i was younger i get so much daja vu but thats spiritual awakening i have so many abilities right now i am starting to develop telaphy its weird well the blue bits is just weird not always had them recently i am seeing more and more of it well the dream was a long time ago it was 10 years ago its something i can't forget the strange dream well i am very energetic but lucky for me i don't get overwhelmed in public places i get effected then supper happy smiling getting on with my day my mum says i can't get depressed cause i asked her if i may get it when i am older have almost all of the empath abilities easily startled yea i can read others emotions thats actually pretty new my empath my first ability was seeing spirits i have all of my abilities since i was a child like u said they have subsided as i gotten older only my future dreams are very rare. to me empaths represent sadness when they don't know there abilities and are uncontrollable i always been able to even when i did not know i was an empath but i am sensitive umm i don't know how i got onto this conversation lol but yea..

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Give it time!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book