A dark person

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Today at work I encountered a man who I can only describe as dark and cruel and threatening. I work at a small drive in diner and he came up to my drive thru window. The way he spoke and how he looked at me just seemed so evil. He wasn't particularly rude but just the energy emanating from him was so mean. I can't see auras but I can usually get a feeling of what color a person's is and I felt his was black. All black. I cent get this chilling feeling he left me with to leave. Has anyone ever encountered people like this? I feel like he is haunting me. What are these people and how so you shake the feelings they give you? Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm so creeped out I know I'll be sleeping with my light on and my dog in bed with me.
updated by @emmy-long: 07/09/17 02:59:26AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Thank you lightworker. I have done this and the fear and anxiety seems to be subsiding a bit. I always seem to have to know the answers and this sometimes gets the best of me when I research things. I this case I looked up what black auras mean and just scared myself even more. I think sometimes I need to learn to leave things alone. I am now focusing my attention on the light that you talk about. It is calming me down some. Than you again for the help with this.
Maria
@maria
3 years ago
136 posts

There is a principle that states "what we fear, we attract". No matter how negative you feel this issue is, try to conquer your fear of the (what if?) that surrounds it. Protect yourself within reason, like locking your front and back door but outside of physical limitations, don't buy into the belief that something can just come out of nowhere and get you.

Invest your energy in radiating your mental and spiritual energies to surround and protect your person, your loved ones and your living space. You are empowered by the Universe to protect your being in this way. This energetic practice will not only protect but help you manifest the good you want in your life.

Everyday from moment to moment, you are creating the life that you want, go for it, see this encounter as a turning point to master and dismiss any negativity in your life and empower all that is good and harmonious. Where there is darkness - cast your light!

Peace & Love

Roxanne
@roxanne
3 years ago
1,562 posts

Remember also that some people are clouded by their *mood of the day*. It is possible this man just received terrible news or felt an utter betrayal.
Say a prayer for him and if you can, try to remember a day when your mood may have felt *black* by anger or betrayal. Did that mood pass?
Let the Universe know that you hope he finds his way back to peace.

Roxanne
@roxanne
3 years ago
1,562 posts

Hey, LW....just flying through for old times sake. Always keep a warm place in my heart for EC. Thank you for kind words!!! <3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book