Psychic Vampire

To post a reply, login or signup

Something About Mary
@something-about-mary
last year
9 posts
Could someone explain this to me? Is this a narcissist or psychopath OR sociopath? What's what? Could I be around people that I am "Testing" to see if they're truly my friends? Ive had some uneasy feelings. Yet, I Godsmacked them when the mother asked me to help bring her family together as she passed. It was just bringing the Light like a full beam pyramid to walk her Home ~ as she visualized. It took 2 1/2 weeks. She passed 1 week ago. I made a new beautiful angel friend able to pass away with something Nobody believed would , or could ever happen. So there's a lot of negative energy normally and this family came together ...I looked like I was 10 lbs lighter & exhausted from not leaving until she passed. I came back yesterday. It's unbelievable how quickly people forget, yet when I'm here the house gets put back in order. I'm not lifting a finger...so I believe my friend, the daughter , needs the energy to get her focused. She said she saw how badly she dropped the ball & she's trying to come back & be a more stable parent. She's very bipolar and never went passed 6th grade due to being a ward of the court. Abused beyond anything I've heard~ and she's deserving of a Real Friend. I am able to show her things she doesn't comprehend, yet takes my lead & tries her best. I can't imagine, her heart is pure with compassion. Her delivery is different. Almost too much energy & misdirected. It's enough to blow me back. Very much the same way, just from opposite worlds. So Sorry if I seem dense on this, I'm learning a whole new language since I've mad up my own names or meanings to words that you all know. I've created my own language & have only spoken of my gifts when someone notices them.
updated by @something-about-mary: 07/05/17 12:01:40AM
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

I have been thrust into this ugly world since learning that my ex-son-in-law is a psychopath, so I will give you my take on this.

It can be difficult to distinguish between the two because they are much a like. They both only think of self, their wants and their needs and they both live to wreck havoc, lie, cheat and abuse those around them. They are both great manipulators-end result, to look good.

Narcissists only see themselves through others. They will create a situation (usually a negative feeling) and then watch your reaction. It pleases them when they see what they have created by looking at your face. They know that it was THEIR deeds that created your look, your fear, your sadness, etc. They need to be validated, they seek attention because it is their way of being, a NECESSARY function like "I need air to breathe," a Narcissist needs attention to live. When they no longer receive what they need, they rage and vent-not something anyone wants to live through. They have a conscience, so in order to do the evil they do, they will manipulate the situation so that they look good and you end up being the bad guy.

Psychopaths have no true feelings, believe themselves to be the smartest people on the planet (everyone else are pawns to be played with and used) Since psychopaths have no real identity, they learn from a young age to "fake" feelings, practice in front of mirrors expressions that come naturally to "normal" people. When the need comes, they can cry at a drop of a hat, pretend laughter and express almost any feeling-all from years of practice.

The are easily bored and invent games to stimulate excitement. Of course, people are the players in these games, pitting one against the other, pushing and prodding to see just how far they can go before they have reached their limit. They can express some feelings, like frustration, rage. Pity the person who fails to provide the psychopath the attention and admiration he is looking to receive.

Differences: The narcissist NEEDS to receive attention to feel good about themselves whereas a psychopath has no such need-they are perfect. A psychopath lives to be evil, always trying to one-up themselves whereas the narcissist is only evil when searching for and not getting the attention he needs.

Something About Mary
@something-about-mary
last year
9 posts
Thank you so much for your reply . I'm getting the feeling she's a psychopath. I'm not sure yet. It's pretty bad because she's seeing that I'm No Fool. So she stays away from me a lot doing busy work. Her energy can be demanding & come across like she's yelling at you. (That's what she really does sound like & she has excuses for every reaction. Like it is perfectly okay to do. It's all about her. What she's done in life. Many careers I've heard , and only making it to the 6th grade...pretty impressive. Excuse my sarcasm, it's a definite coping mechanism as of lately. I've been able to communicate better with her. Somehow, I've been able to be the "manipulator" I guess, to get her to not react like a bomb went off. So she listens to me. I've got trouble hearing she talks fast & constantly is moving around so I can't read her lips. It's been challenging, but I'm here for her until I finish up my promise to her mother I gave you word to do. So ...I've walked her through her Hospice care & got her involved and even had her wanting to stay during her mother passing. She's been extremely grateful & thanks me often because she understands now . I lost my father 2 years ago wth a long illness (ALS) and in the end, it was the most beautiful passing. He was in the hospital & her mother wanted to pass at one with All ur family (who's all estranged from one another & fights constantly. So I did that for her mom, & thefamily . I was able to experience a home passing that was exactly what she was wanting to see before she would go Home. My Awakening Is So Intense! Like Wide Awake~ yet I'm confused with what everything means. What do need to look out for? I've ever experienced someone so selfish acting ever. Yet, through these experiences she's never been around or would think about, I see a definite softening & manners coming in. She has been diagnosed with some kind of of defiant disorder very young. She uses this and gave me paperwork from her Dr's that is huge~ so I could learn about it. Any advice?
Something About Mary
@something-about-mary
last year
9 posts
I think. Replied wrong. Riding do something wrong?
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

It sounds like you have been through some very impossible situations and confusion seems in order.

The only advice I have is for you to relax and take some "me" time. Give yourself permission to do things that are just for yourself, light some candles and meditate, take a bubble bath, walk in nature, BREATHE! Be kind to self. Don't judge yourself so harshly.

Yes, you have some strange relationships to deal with and they probably won't be going away soon, but remind yourself that this is your life, so take care of you first. Love self because you deserve it! Ask the Universe (Allah, God-Whatever name you call your Higher Power) for help. Ask for protection from your Angels and EXPECT That they are with you always.

I'm sending you tons of love with the belief that life is gonna get easier because I have faith in the Universe's power!

-janett-

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book