@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Forum
Newest Posts
My Posts
Empaths And Psychic Attacks
@rene • an hour ago • 622 posts:

Psychic attacks. I'm not a fan. I hate being a punching bag. A couple of years ago I was experiencing bruises on the inside of my thighs. Usually 4 of them that the placement was the pattern of fingers. This did not happen one time but two or three times a month for several months. I carefully watched my routine for causes for the repeated bruision. There was none. But it kept happening. I started taking soak baths in sea salt mixed with epsom salt weekly and it stopped. My son and his wife was experiencing unexplained scratches. They would go to bed with out scratches but would weak up with them. I smudged their home several times and it stopped. Now, a year later, my daughter in law showed me this morning the scratches had started again. Mental and spiritual attacks are most common to me but the physical attaches are scary. Do anyone else experience this https://areyouanempath.com/2013/06/14/empath-series-psychic-attacks-types-of-attacks-or-what-the-heck-is-low-level/
updated by @rene: 07/04/17 04:05:44AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
783 posts
Hi Rene. ..yes i've experienced that....bruises....woke up one time with a hand print bruise on my leg...scratches....used to freak me out too....now when I find something like that I give em a piece of my mind....lol...i've come to accept it's gonna be a part of my life....the thing I hate the most tho are the psychic attacks. ...those I find the most vile since they're coming from living human beings of my own lifetime....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/17/16 05:08:43PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
502 posts

Rene & Karen:

Maybe I am naive on this subject, but I have never heard of psychic attacks leaving physical marks. But I do have a friend of mine who is also an empath have what she thought was a demon scratch her husband while sleeping. He woke up with a little girl spooning him and saying something to him. And when he turned around to see what it was the girl took more of an evil form and scratched his back really bad. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
783 posts
Hey hop_daddy...Psychic attacks are caused by living human beings sending some sort of negative energy at you....usually with the intent to cause some sort of discomfort or illness....not a nice thing to be on the receiving end of....entities will leave marks such as bruises and scratches on the skin of human being....usually during sleep but some are strong enough to do it while humans are awake....those are ghostly encounters....not psychic attacks...😎
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
783 posts
But you can receive wounds in your etheric and soul bodies....i've been scratched...stabbed...etc..by beings that have left no marks on the skin....but have definitely felt the wounds in my soul and etheric bodies...i've also had a patch put in place to help heal one of those wounds...by who i'm not exactly sure...lol..
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
502 posts

Wow. This is crazy stuff. Maybe I should start a new forum question on this. But do most people who project a psychic attack understand their powers and what they are doing (like a witch casting a spell)? Or can anyone who is overcome with strong emotions of jealousy or anger be able to project a psychic attack on to others (akin to hexing or wishing someone bad luck)? And how in the world can a psychic attack manifest to actual physical wounds on someone? Thanks for sharing.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
783 posts
Anger is the most used form of spreading negativity via curses....but just talking angrily without intending harm can lodge that energy in someone's energy field...and it's like a bruise on the energy field....and if not cleared can sink in and stay causing negative health and mental health issues...deliberate thought out curses...and hexes are actual energy that is bound to a person in such a way as to invade the energy field and cause illnesses of some sort...they can be extremely nasty and require a complete removal which can take some time as these things spread to all systems of the human body and energy fields...the energy systems are directly circulated through the physical body therefore the infections in the energy systems will directly affect the physical body after some time if not cleared....this is not intended to scare anyone...but to make you aware of the different aspects of energy....an empath will encounter MANY different forms of energy...and it's difficult sometimes to not feel fear when it's not nice energy....if you know how your energy fields are....what is in your energy fields. ..cleared as many links and energy cords as possible....your awareness of what's happening at the energy levels will become much clearer....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book