clearing? little help here...

To post a reply, login or signup

Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

will i have been doing on line classes and found out that i have had bad back and knee pain for some time. a friend noticed i have taken on something from someone in the class (a family member shared by accident). i have sage my home and have asked Archangel Michael to cut cords. any other suggestions? Thanks for all and or any help you may have...

updated by @lori: 07/04/17 07:33:02AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Have you tried using reiki to heal it? If not I would recommend it.

I would also recommend grounding & shielding each time before you log into your class & then cleansing & grounding every time you log out of class.

Lori
@lori
last year
6 posts

it was a reiki class and have been trying to use the reiki for healing i just punked out and was forgetting to shield. just not sure if it is gone or not . back is tingling and my lips are numb today??? thanks for all your insite. still learning... thanks again Lori

YoungStar
@youngstar
last year
8 posts

I am a reiki healer and can do long distance healing sessions on you if you'd like. Do you have any protective stones and crystals? I would highly suggest carrying them with you for a bit. I will do reiki on myself if I feel the energy is attaching itself too strongly, and then I literally push the energy away from me and yell at it to leave now, that its not welcome in my life. I am currently living in a very toxic environment and have to shield myself daily because I live with very unhappy people that want to hurt me. But it pushed me to find my own place and I move on Friday, woohoooo! Let me know if you want me to help : ) Namaste

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book