Being attacked?

To post a reply, login or signup

karlifndavis
@karlifndavis
2 years ago
1 posts

Im new here to the site and so to a point this is all very new to me. Now I have know for a long time that I was an empath but instead of embracing it for a very long time, I have blocked it out.I built myself a little wall to hind behind to cope with everything. Recently a new guy at work started talking to me about his super sensitivity to peoples emotions and after a few weeks I told him about my empathic abilities. I dont want to say it was a mistake but he asked me to do a reading which was not as draining as I thought it would be and I was curious as to how well it could go after blocking myself off from it. In his eyes he thinks I'm dead on and since then has brought in several friends for me to read. This has been a little draining. I noticed that I have been letting my walls down lately and two nights ago I woke from a severe nightmare and as I was waking it felt like someone was interrupted in taking my energy. It was one of the most terrifying feelings and it felt very malicious. I just dont know if I am freaking out for no reason or if people really have the ability to drain someone like that. Any advice could help and thank you.

updated by @karlifndavis: 07/07/17 10:40:23AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Did you get a dark vibe during any of those readings from anyone? Perhaps you opened yourself up to something that you will now have to send away.

karlifndavis
@karlifndavis
2 years ago
1 posts

I havent feltany dark vibes from the people I read which is why it has been so concerning to me....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book