Interesting experience with a raven today

To post a reply, login or signup

Raven3
@raven3
last year
15 posts
I must first say that ravens aren't that common around my house at all. Anyway, today I was outside tending my garden and planting some more seeds. I sense this presence and look up. A huge raven is sitting on the power line, looking down at me. It continued to stare for a minute, and I was caught off guard and awed at it. It dropped something on my driveway and flew away immediately.After I finished planting my seeds, I walked down to see what the raven had dropped. I found six seeds. They look like cherry pits but are half the size. (It isn't lost on me that "raven" is my pen name, if you will)I have an idea of what this may mean, but am always unsure of myself when it comes to these messages. I feel like this means healing, growth, and new beginnings. My mother in law told me to actually plant the seeds.What do you think? Should I plant them?
updated by @raven3: 07/04/17 07:56:36AM
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

Beautiful sign!

Plant the seeds. They are offerings from your higher power, delivered by ravens, who are the shamans of the Universe. Always pay attention to what ravens are saying.

Somewhere in your life you are starting new things, 6 to be exact. These are the seeds to your new beginnings.....by the way, they look like cherry seeds, so don't plant them where they will create shade on your vege garden. They can become quite tall, though they say to cut the tops off the trees each autumn so the branches don't become too tall to harvest the cherries.

Congratulations on new beginnings!

-janett-

Raven3
@raven3
last year
15 posts
Well...i just thought I would let you know...a few weeks ago I found out that I am pregnant :) so there is one new beginning! I'm excited to see what else life has in store for me!
Janett Niemi
@janett-niemi
last year
86 posts

I'm excited for you. Congratulations!

Raven3
@raven3
last year
15 posts
Thank you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors