Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier - Book - a constructive critical review of esoteric practices, and then some

To post a reply, login or signup

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Hey,

Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier - Surviving the path to enlightenment (Alexander King)) is my first published book (from 26/6/2015 - O Books).

I had to write it, as I frequently found that so many things I read in esoteric and spiritual circles, does not make any or enough sense (to me), seems incomplete or unrealistic. I would think it will fit right in here, being an empath has really helped me to understand how things seem to work on this planet.

Following the book's description from my website (alexander-king.com - which has several blog posts as well):

Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier tells the true story of one persons incredible quest for self-discovery, and the answers to why we are here and what exactly we should be doing with our lives. From an inquisitive childhood, full of promise and expectation, we follow Alexander down a much murkier path to the all consuming world of a modern day cult. And then a battle for identity ensues

Alexander King's - Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier, is a refreshingly honest and different approach to things spiritual and esoteric. This book does not shy away from the big questions, and it dares to question the status quo. Alexander King does not just regurgitate all the same teachings, such as Karma, Re-incarnation, Angels, Cosmic Ordering et al., but actually delves deeper to see if and how they make sense, where they might incomplete or even erroneous? Alexander then adds to the incomplete and fixes or suggests alternative theories for the erroneous.

Initially Alexander King, studying for a medical degree at the time, did just want to learn about Spiritual Healing, but the Teacher/Guru he found turned out to be the manipulative and sociopathic kind. A great battle for survival, to de-mask the Guru, and ultimately to de-program himself again ensued.
From this baptism with fire a stronger, more grounded Alexander emerged. All was not all well yet though, as, after the cult, a few years of Chronic Fatigue followed. They gave Alexander the chance though to really test all sorts of spiritual tools and teachings on himself, to see which could actually stand up to the often so high flying promises they come with. In recent years Alexander King has worked as a full time masseur and healer and, through his dealings with many different clients, has learned even more about energies, and how they appear to work. In his practice Alexander King endeavors to help his clients to better health, healing and enlightenment in a realistic manner.

Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier starts as a personals story but finishes as a most unique and encompassing encyclopedia of esoteric practices and teachings.

Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier is written for a wide audience - be it those already experienced in spiritual matters, especially those who too have come up against gurus or spiritual teachings, which feel misleading or incomplete. You too might have been promised so much, but for whatever reason, the fruitful spiritual harvests just do not manifest, or much slower than you were lead to believe they should? - Are you doing something wrong, or were you given unrealistic expectations or incomplete tools in the first place? Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier is just as useful for spiritual novices though, who want to avoid some common pitfalls on their budding spiritual journey; as well as for the just curious, who are interested to learn about an open, honest nondenominational approach to understanding all things spiritual, from a writer, who is not afraid to question established authorities.

There is much to be applauded in this book, from the courage it takes to follow your dream, to the bravery of standing up to those who seek to destroy it and to then speak up about the great untruths that still exist in this world, masquerading as fact. Take encouragement and guidance from this book and live your truth today!

Barbara Meklejohn-Free, author of the bestseller The Shaman Within

updated by @goodenergyhealing: 07/15/17 12:35:19AM
Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

I will put it on my website. When I put books there I always put clicks in two places for the reader to be able to quickly find the information, so I will have anyone interested go to your site. Let me know if that is a problem.

Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

I updated my website. It is under the book section at www.empathness.com.

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

Congratulations!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Thank You! :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors