how do you get rid of things "overlaying" you?

sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
9 months ago
79 posts

without an exorcist, i mean. 

just curious; i never called what i sometimes experience by that name, but it's sort of like the atmosphere changing, then some kind of shadow coming over my face, and me feeling slightly different -- sometimes it's a positive presence, sometimes it feels human (can be another gender, race, era, age, geographical region), but sometimes it's something more abstract and less pleasant like e.g. dragon-like, green creatures, or smoke-like, semi-transparent blue-grey figures etc. once it was a young boy with a central asian look that had memories of war (the kind with swords). 

there are just so many of them; i remember once taking a walk in nature and noticing i'm wearing one of them on my face again; so peeling it off; underneath, finding another face that's not mine ... and going on like that maybe a dozen times. it's not always that extreme, that just happened once. 

but sometimes it can be an unpleasant or recurring one, and i wonder if people here are familiar with this phenomenon and how you deal with it?

i've so far found two ways, one is to communicate with it -- basically demanding that "it" become separate from me and that only then i'll be ready to hear what it has to say; sometimes works (i listen and the thing dissolves/leave); sometimes the only thing that works (if it sticks for days, although that hasn't happened for a very long time but i'm still curious) is to go into some kind of "altered state" and see a movie / vision, and after seeing that the thing would leave and i'd be at peace. sometimes i had a friend "take it off" with her energy work, but in the process again i'd see visions. 

my best bet so far is to stay grounded and positive and hence not "inviting" the more unpleasant ones. still, what the heck is that and what's the point of it / the way to deal with it in your experience?

updated by @sasha-supertramp: 03/09/18 04:59:05AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
939 posts

@sashaw:

Typically possession is demon possession. That’s extremely rare. And if you had that condition I doubt you would have the presence of mind and willpower to post freely like this. What you may have is an NEA (negative entity attachment). My experience is that they don’t just leave on command. You have to do deeper work than that. From my own experience these NEAs don’t like salt or protection stones. I would suggest to start taking meditative salt baths daily and make use of protection stones. And depending on how bad it is you may need to seek professional help. Here’s a good link explaining all of this and what to do:

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2010/07/demons-entities-and-possession-oh-my/

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
977 posts

I have that too...sometimes my face doesn't feel like my face...like another face is superimposed OVER my face....I have a photo of myself at a younger age where my face was NOT my face...and it's been happening since I was a child....I remember one time as a child woke up to find my mom standing over me...and it scared me cause as I was rolling over I hit her...and I thot she would hurt me...So I called out in my mind that I was scared and she was going to hurt me...and my face changed...my mother suddenly rose and left and I remember her looking confused....it happened in my other house too...lol...my mother came to the door and as I opened it she was looking around and looking very uneasy...and as she looked at me I felt my face change....it was so weird...lol...and she looked at me saying...YOUR FACE...WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE???...and I heard laughing...I had LOTS of spirit in that house....lol...she left pretty quickly...when she left I went outside to see why she was looking afraid and there was a presence hanging over the spot where she was standing at the door...and I heard laughing.....to say the least...the spirits in my house did NOT like my mother and the way she treated me...So they decided to play a joke on her...through me of COURSE....I gave em shit for it...but at the same time I thought it was extremely funny....lol...and one time I was on my lunch break...I'd just finished my 1st route and I was hungry...I went into this little hidden restaurant to get some food...I walked in and spoke to the guy behind the counter and placed my order...went to the bathroom...came back when suddenly he said....your face changed....I kinda knew someone was with me cause I felt the face over my face...and I said what?...he said your face changed...it looked different when you came in...i shrugged it off and said I'd just brushed my hair...lol...but I knew he'd seen the face over my face....it's become normal for me now to feel someone kinda overlapping me...it's been happening for so long now...the spirits don't hurt me....if just feels strange sometimes....I've been protected by my ancestors since i was  born....for me they are ALWAYS present....we are surrunded by spirit at all times....your spirit guides and higher self are there to call on...but even with their protection other spirits are not far away as they want and need assistance at times too....I have many different kinds of entities...spirit...visiting me...if I'm unsure as to what I'm sensing I light some smudge...if the beings do not like it they leave....I have a smudge bowl beside my bed...sometimes my guides suggest or insist I light it to clear my room and myself of anything i personally brought home with me...or of something that just wandered in...it used to frighten me...not knowing why...but it's easier with my guides and spirit family helping me....and you ALSO have these spirits to help you....just reach out and find them....my world expanded to include the spirit world in a very direct manner...I've had to adjust my way of thinking and find ways to conquere the fear so I could simply accept the strangeness of the spirit world that I encounter every day....with the help of spirit that is possible...I've taken the word evil out of my vocabulary and have replaced it with ' a being from a different place' .....it changes how I face them...a being who' energy is different than mine...or...a being who's energy doesn't match mine...evil is a word to instill fear...taking as much fear away is the only way to deal with the spirit encounters....and INCLUDING spirit in my day to day life also helps...theres a whole layer of spirit between me and 'God' that for some reason is a taboo for living human beings to connect to while alive made up by religions....So I had to change my way of dealing as the spirit world is a HUGE part of my life now and i had to reprogram myself to be able to function in this world alongside the spirit world....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/08/18 12:36:05PM
sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
9 months ago
79 posts

@hop-daddy thanks for clarifying the terminology, i am obviously fairly clueless on how you call all these esoteric things. i've actually changed the title of the thread now to avoid it being misleading. 

i have to think more about the topic. i agree, this stuff doesn't leave simply on demand; at least in my experience though it can be communicated with to some degree; although some of them don't speak a human empathic language (i don't mean verbal language) at all, they feel maybe more like an animal-mind. -- going into cave to reflect -- 

sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
9 months ago
79 posts

they do seem to melt or integrate from warmth and light in a way, when i'm in a place to produce that. maybe i should just try the 'empathic healing' thing on them when it comes up. ya. many thoughts that i'm tired to type. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
939 posts

@sashaw:

No worries. I was calling them spirit attachments until I found that article yesterday. Now I can call them NEAs & sound like I know what I'm talking about. Wink But I have found Erin Pavlina's info. to be highly reliable. So if that's what she calls them, I'm game.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
163 posts

Sashaw

I meant to respond when you first wrote but some how I am losing track of time and find I am too tired to care

I did want to suggest not communicating or interacting with the unknown. I learned the hard way. Whatever this is that I am dealing with doesn't fit into the world we all live in.

I have never felt fear or evil but I now understand it has incorporated into the physical structure of my life my home my body and my mind. Luckily for me I am so well grounded (not shielded - don't know how) that I can maintain a realistic view or I would be on my way to the "Funny Farm" I am trapped with no way out. Every moment of my life is affected and we constantly have power struggles.

The other day as I smoothed wrinkles out of my sheets I looked at my hand and watched it turn a blackish red as blood rushed through my veins. I was in the shower I looked down and saw a stream of bright red blood running down my ankle and spilling on to my foot.  I have to constantly confirm what I am seeing because I am often being tricked. I found that staring at my face in the mirror I watch it dramatically age. 

If I let my guard down the man's (?) face rushes me in some sort of desperate attempt to Own? Control? Possess? The face rapidly changes even into animals sometimes he (?) brings others, a woman a baby and often close to resembling my grandmother, who I adored 

There has been efforts to duplicate and mimic whether it is me or humans in general. I am wanted and needed by whatever for whatever reason.

It all begain with (I guess?) mediumship / astral. What started out so innocent I now believe is affecting my health. I believe it is aging me.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book