Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
878 posts

@pinkrose:

Sadistic (definition): deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

I think I may have some insight. I have always had a very active mind with various competing ideas popping up all of the time. I have always been this way so I just assumed that everyone was like this. Except that since becoming an empath I now understand that there are a lot of things going on in my mind including that some of the thoughts are not my own.

I hate to use the term that I "hear voices". Because non-empaths start to think you're on the train to crazy town. But I hear voices in my mind that come through as my thought voice that I now understand are messages from various things that I pick up. Sometimes these voices give me creative ideas or helpful ideas to act on. And other times I hear compassionate thoughts directing me to help someone, or give someone a hug. And then every once in a while I will get a really ugly or low energy thought that is very blasphemous or inappropriate.

I wonder if you are like me and are picking up "sadistic" from a low energy spirit? I find that spirits whisper and put thoughts in my mind that usually come through as a single word or a brief sentence. As a pure guess here, you may be getting that from a spirit that was sadistic in life. And that is the label they carry in guilt or anger that keeps them tied to the earth plane.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
878 posts

If it's a persistent injection of that word in your mind, then it may be from what I suggested. With me when I have that happen, I can't get a bad word or phrase out of my mind. As I try to block it it's as if someone is shoving it back in. It will stick around for several hours. But leaving the area usually also does the trick with getting it out of my head.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
7 months ago
409 posts
@pink rose

I go through this. My word now is asinine. Or phrases will pop in mind. I think it's because when I use other words that are more abrasive, it closes me off. And I'm not ment to be closed off.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book