Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
939 posts

@pinkrose:

Dream analysis is always difficult. We often won't ever know the answer of why you had the dream. But I'll do my best to try to give you some idea of what you saw.
For most people, dreams are crazy and weird and is the brain's way of resolving real life's conscious challenges. But for people who have spiritual abilities, like empaths, dreams can also be lessons given to us by a whole variety of sources. And then there is astral travel where you normally control where you visit and how you interact in another world (whereas with a dream you're just there taking it in involuntarily as if watching a movie).

It doesn't sound like you were astral travelling since you didn't seem in control of the place traveled to or your actions once there. My best guess is that either your own mind is trying to help you better understand the thrill that narcissists get from hurting people, or this was a spiritual lesson sent to you from someone trying to help you (a guide etc...). Based on your other posts with your recent struggles with a narc at your office, this dream may have been an extra lesson to help you understand how narcissists operate, and why you must not let them overpower you and get close.

A very important trait for most empaths is that we have an overwhelming sense of justice as well as need to protect the innocent and defenseless. Your dream drew on both of these empath traits and got you upset. I think that was by design. I think the message was meant to upset and motivate you so that you will step forward and be the lightworker that you were meant to be and help protect innocents against those who live for the thrill of hurting and manipulating others (narcs, other bad people etc...). I know recently you have struggled with your gift and the anxiety that it brings you. But you will get that under control and eventually take the next step in your lifetime to using your gift helping others. That's where the lightworker analogy comes in.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
939 posts

I notice that my dreams that seem extra vividly real or weird are the ones that I've been sent as a lesson from higher ups. They are the ones that you wake up from and say "wow" and then recall in vivid detail. I think this is what happened to you. Some people call them downloads from higher source. One way to look at them is that they are not necessarily of a real event, but are instead a lesson for you to absorb and grow from.

Narcs are everywhere. But aside from just focusing on narcs, I should just say that low energy is everywhere. And it is infecting humanity right now. There is a lot of bad behavior going on in the world right now that has hit humanity like a flood. We live in a very selfish self-centered society with social media that brings out the worst in everyone. Turn on the news or social media and the cruelty that humanity inflicts upon one another is astounding. Without meaning to sound condescending, my view is that most of humanity are like sheep. They just wander around controlled by the low energy of the masses not thinking or questioning why they repeat and do what they are told by the majority. And right now the messaging to the masses is encouraging us all to be selfish and ugly to one another. We need lightworkers to counter this and impact people in a positive way every day. Flip their energy from low back to high. And at it's core, that's what we empaths do. We take away that nasty low energy and help people raise their vibration and be happy and positive. And as part of our lightwork, we are also here to seek out the defenseless and unprotected and stand up for them. Protecting someone against a bully is one example. But so is doing things to help support and prop up the downtrodden in your community (volunteering at a senior center or soup kitchen etc...). Just making a positive impact to help others is a great counter against the current evils of humanity. 

And I think your dream was presented to you along those lines to give you food for thought about your purpose and path in this life. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
939 posts

@pinkrose:

Being a lightworker or force of good can take so many forms. Giving back to the community is just one way. Some empaths do it in our day jobs by being a teacher, counselor, or nurse. Just making a difference through helping others experience positive energy and positive reinforcement.

And I think you are on a good path right now. It's baby steps with this empath thing. You can't help anyone until you first repair yourself and build up your inner strength. And frankly, it's a tough time to be an empath. With so much troubling negativity hitting us right when we walk out of the house each day, it is no small chore to keep your own head screwed on straight. Take care of yourself first. And down the road when you are repaired and ready, you can then use your empathic abilities to project good and really start impacting people's lives. 

For your ongoing dreams try to keep a dream journal. And these may all add up to some significant messages and lessons.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book