Numerology

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
4 months ago
40 posts

Has anyone studied numerology at all?  I'm currently looking for book or article recommendations.  This is for someone who really knows nothing about this subject.

updated by @sashacat1995: 03/09/18 07:01:12AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

@sashacat1995:

I have looked into it as it has applied to my own life. I was getting a "66" showing up 4-5 times daily for months recently. It was kind of magical how often and where I would see those numbers. And the meaning of 66 came at a good time for me and helped me make some fork in the road decisions in my life. And my wife has gone through cycles where she sees "11:11" for days. It's very interesting. 

Do you have a question on it?

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
4 months ago
40 posts

Hop Daddy:

@sashacat1995:

I have looked into it as it has applied to my own life. I was getting a "66" showing up 4-5 times daily for months recently. It was kind of magical how often and where I would see those numbers. And the meaning of 66 came at a good time for me and helped me make some fork in the road decisions in my life. And my wife has gone through cycles where she sees "11:11" for days. It's very interesting. 

Do you have a question on it?

I was just curious.  I thought that maybe there was some specific information out there that I should know about.  I see 444 a lot, and I looked it up and it's very positive.  I guess numerology is just something you look into as you notice it around you?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

@sashacat1995:

We often get many signs from our angels and guides. Sometimes it comes in the form of a song that you hear repeatedly or at the perfect time to have meaning. And other times the signs are more obvious like a reoccurring theme on a bumper sticker, billboard or license plate. We are so busy, busy, busy in our current society that I think we miss a lot of signs that are sent our way. I often laugh that my guides and angels must think I'm an idiot for how long it takes me to notice their signs.

With numbers I believe they come directly from angels and are often referred to as angel numbers. My experience is that they repeat often in different ways as a way of confirmation. That way we have proof that it's not random. In my case I kept having 66 show up on my cell phone battery level, my car temp gauge, and even my home thermostat, and even on some work related messages. The interesting thing about it showing on my temp gauges was that it would show me 66 long enough for me to see it and then would revert to 68 or whatever the actual temperature was. Same thing for my cell. phone battery. I'm a skeptic by nature so seeing that number show up and then change to something else before my eyes was confirmation that I was being sent a numeric message.

I would say watch for repeating numbers that show up randomly but in very "in your face ways" that only you would notice.

Here's a decent website that helps you assign meaning to numbers that you see:

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

updated by @hop-daddy: 02/21/18 02:45:01PM
AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
24 posts

I have done a bit of research on numerology, but usually just a quick read. I have noticed the number 2 or 22 a lot the last few weeks and then just suddenly 1's started to pop up everywhere.

This was what freaked me out the most and I don't know why. I can handle a lot of repetitive numbers but this was one (pun intended) too much. Strange enough, most times when I see the numbers and I do research on what it means it doesnt fit with what is happening or what happened. WhatsApp Image 20180303 at 21.49.44.jpeg

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

@alexisw:

Thanks for posting that pic. Since my last post I am all of sudden getting 11:11 messages from clocks. Now I realize that the clock states that time twice a day. But I'm not a clock watcher. And lately something inside my head keeps directing me to look at the clock and it shows 11:11. But I just went through a big job change so the message 11:11 when I looked it up was comforting and confirming that I made the right decision.

In your case, what is your number sequence? Is it 11, or 1111? Or just a bunch of 1s in varying digits? If you take a look at the link that I put up in my prior post, you can look up the meaning for most number combos.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

@alexisw:

I found this link explaining repeating 1s & 0s:

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2010/08/combinations-of-angel-number-sequence.html

And then there is this link explaining your prior situation on repeating 2s:

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2010/08/angel-numbers-number-sequences_2237.html

Let us know if any of the meanings resonate with you.

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
24 posts

@hop-daddy Thank you for the links. I have to say it's really interesting and strangely 'almost', not quite, spot on.

Qouting from the links: "Number 1111 is made up of the powerful influences of the number 1, amplified and magnified by four.  Number 1 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of new beginnings and starting afresh, independence and individuality, initiative and assertiveness, ambition and motivation, success and leadership, courage and strength, creation and creativity, self-reliance and tenacity, attainment, happiness and fulfillment, innovation, self-development and oneness with life. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions."

Yes, yes and yes.... There has been a few "new beginnings" in the last say three months and well, the paragraph says it all.

"Upon noticing a frequency of 1111’s appearing repeatedly, you may begin to see an increase in synchronicities and unlikely and miraculous coincidences appearing in your life." - The coincidences has happened a lot and random things as well. Like on Thursday, I talked to my boss and asked him when we were going to have another emergency drill (we work in a factory) and no joke, but and hour later a alarm went off for a gass leak? I mean why would I randomly just ask and then it happens. SAme thing when me and my mother were on our way home. I mentioned that I wanted to make a quick stop at the store (usually we go straight home, check what we need then go to the store) and when we came back there was an accident, it happened about 3 minutes roughly after we turned to take another road home. Anyway there's a lot of things that is mentioned in the post that I can't copy all of it here.

The number 2 I am not so sure about. Self-surrender can maybe be it but I'm not so sure and I usually don't get an answer when the number 2 repeatedly shows up. I don't  know why but well, I guess it's  one of those things.

The links you shared is so far the closest I've come to an answer, so thank you for that.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

@alexisw:

You are very welcome. What angel numbers do you see most often?

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
24 posts

@hop-daddy

Usually it varies between 1 and 2 more times than not double or more. When alone it's usually a combination of 169.69 (yeah that happens a lot too now that I think about it) and then 125. say .25 or.15....  but that happened a while ago.

TOday again 121.21 happened like 4 times if not more. So the meaning is always mixed and I never get to a point where I can understand what it means

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

Your number combos are going to be tough to figure out since they are not round numbers. Maybe we can find you a numerologist to examine and give you an idea of what it means?

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
24 posts
That would really be great! I didn't even know there are people that can help with that. Haha so we learn something new each day.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
772 posts

@alexisw:

There are quite a few people with abilities who speak to spirit guides and angels to get an idea how this stuff works. The trick is to find reliable people. I am convinced that at least half of the people who sell services saying they are a medium or psychic are legit. 

AlexisW
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
24 posts

True yes. I will go and search for someone and let you know if I find anything...

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book