How to cope with his pain?

pinkrose
@pinkrose
2 weeks ago
34 posts
We shared a deep intimate connection, my love for him is unconditional but he's deeply hurt by a lot of things going on right now, some of which I'm the cause for.

I respect his wishes to part ways, it pains me more to feel his pain and be able to do nothing about it, I just want to kiss it better. I'll make it worse if i reach out to him again.. he's breaking inside and I can't bear it..

I just feel like I really need someone empathic who understands to help me through this. He's the absolute love of my life and always will be.

I feel him breaking this very moment and tears stroll my eyes as I write, I don't want to hurt him anymore.

I have no idea how long it will continue for or I'd I will ever be able to disconnect from his energy field..

Peace and love to all, need ur positivity ..
updated by @pinkrose: 02/07/18 12:12:34PM
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 weeks ago
340 posts

Are you looking to cut the chord?  I think from my experience, that is similar to yours, only reversed.  Leaving the person alone is the best thing, let that person heel.  Learn to forgive yourself for whatever it is that caused him pain.  He will then one day forgive you. 

pinkrose
@pinkrose
2 weeks ago
34 posts
@tigerlilly, thank you for ur response. We've both tried cord cutting, it doesn't last long, possibly due to how much we love and care for each other?

He's not hurting as much anymore, least I've not felt it as much since the post, we are really closely connected empathically.. whether he's forgiven me, I'm not sure.

It almost seems impossible to disconnect, if anything it strengthens the bond more? Whatever we both had tried backfires, I just end up loving him more because I know his intentions behind it..

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?
Nea
Nea
@nea
2 weeks ago
201 posts

You most likely have an empath pattern that keeps the connection alive, and even if you cut cords, you will still share energy with each other. There are ways to get rid of empath patterns, but you both have to agree to do it. Then remove cords - there are many different ways to do that, so you might have to try different techniques to find one that works.

Much Love

Nea

pinkrose
@pinkrose
2 weeks ago
34 posts
Thanks @nea .. this is it though; we both understand collateral damage and both are having digs at each other in the hopes we can break each other enough to resent and to move on, because all else has failed .. thing is I can take alot more bricks than the petty stones he's been throwing yet it's just not in me to break him knowing he's been broken before, he's too much of a gentleman to break but having said that he still doesn't have the balls (excuse my language) to be direct about how he feels and even if he does muster up that courage and so do I, we both know we're gonna cave eventually I can't allow him to turn back to alcohol to numb himself of what I'll go through and he knows my stubbornness will try and bear it cold turkey because of the compromising situation I'm already in that he's aware of.. I'm just lost

It just gives me more reason to be grateful to him, with every knock I come back fighting stronger and better, but will never give up on him..
pinkrose
@pinkrose
5 days ago
34 posts
I know it's only been a short time since I posted with my original question.. I wanted to know if iv finally begun to tune out his thoughts/feelings?

It's still too early to say whether the chord has somewhat come away, but in recent days I feel as though I haven't picked up anything from him, we used to be really in sync and I no longer experience that..

I don't think he actually wants me to reach out to him anymore, in anyway, and I respect that.. I'm just dreading the coming days/weeks when it might begin to intensify.. I have one thing left that ties us together in reality and it's looming on me whether I should or shouldn't, only thing is I don't want him thinking I dumped him again or that it's out of spite for what he did to me.. or whether cutting that connection is what he wants or is expecting?
ladygirl86
@ladygirl86
3 days ago
16 posts

@pinkrose. I can sympathize. It is never easy. Mine has been acting up as well. I am trying to get him to realize that we need to cut cord if that's what he wishes as well. I sent you an email. Have you and he had the empath and TF convo?

updated by @ladygirl86: 02/19/18 12:10:06PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book