Imagine

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
169 posts
While on this site I was introduced to the Alan Watts recordings on YouTube. After listening to several videos I really began to wonder. What if this truly is a game that we all forgot we were playing? What if all people are empaths but only a few of us are awake? This sounds crazy to me. However the more I explore the idea the easier life seem to be getting. Grounding had become instant and it is easier too separate what I feel from all the other energies. For the last two years I've been losing my left hand through to my shoulder. I now have my arm back. What if we began too play pretend ad children and believed in it so strongly that we have manifested the lives and world we now live in?
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
862 posts

@crystalsage:

You bring up an interesting concept. Sometimes I wonder if we are living in a world environment much like that in the Matrix movie series. It seems so much of the world is under mind control that is preprogrammed by masters (the masters being technology, the deep state, media, politicians etc...). And the bulk of society is just sleep walking through life completely off the path with their role or lifepath for the greater good. And then those of us who feel like we are awake feel so out of sync with society.

I recently started reading the Seth book series and his teachings have reinforced my ongoing spiritual beliefs. For those that don't know of this, Seth is an entity who channeled through a woman named Jane Roberts in the 70s. And the purpose of this was for Seth to speak through Jane in order to have his teachings released as books for us humans to better understand of our current lives and how it relates to the big picture and afterlife. I first heard about this a couple years ago but was too skeptical to really get into it. It took a couple years of my own spiritual growth to have confidence that the teachings by Seth are legit and not fantasy. Anyway, long story short, Seth talks about a lot about the reincarnation, other dimensions of consciousness, and the universal order of things. And that we all need to get in touch with our inner consciousness to be awake and in tune to our life's purpose. He breaks it down that as we reincarnate that we come to this life with a purpose with set goals. And then as soon as we are born our outer consciousness loses touch with our inner consciousness and the game of life begins with us forgetting why we are here and what we are to accomplish. We spend the rest of our lives trying to realize our purpose. But most don't come close. If interested, you can find his first book here:

https://www.amazon.com/Seth-Speaks-Eternal-Validity-Soul/dp/1878424076/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515958222&sr=8-1&keywords=seth

crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
7 months ago
169 posts
Cool. That sounds great. Thanks for the info.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
7 months ago
1,300 posts

I cannot recommend the Seth books enough. The first two, "Seth Speaks" and "Seth On The Nature of Personal Reality" are my favorite metaphysical books of all time, and I've read just about everything written since then.

I really like it that Jane Roberts had no reason to make them up for money. Channeling was not understood or accepted at all back then and she died young and poor. Seth's explanation of what really happened at Calvary makes a lot more sense than the Bible, IMO. I wore out my first set of the books and had to buy another. 

I don't necessarily accept all of it without question, since you never know who you are channeling for sure, and I really resonate with the "turds of karma" ideas lately, since that also makes sense to me, based on all I've learned since reading Seth so long ago. The Turds of Karma contradicts a lot of what Seth says, so I guess we have to read all sides and make up our own minds, while leaving them open to future info that could change them. 

I definitely agree with hop-daddy about seeing the Matrix all around and feeling so alone since most people I know are oblivious to it.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
862 posts

@cheshire-cat:

Thanks for commenting on Seth. It's a very old book series that seems to have been way ahead of it's time. I find that most people have not even heard of it. But it's fascinating with many teachings that make a lot of sense. I did want to ask you which book references the Calvary? And what's your take on that? I'd be interested in hearing more.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
7 months ago
1,300 posts

@hop-daddy,

For Seth's version of the Christ story, open "Seth Speaks" and start reading at the second paragraph on page 231 for about two pages. Then go to the top of page 416 for the really juicy stuff, and read to the end of that chapter on page 419.

Luckily, I underline, take notes and write super important ideas inside the covers of books like that, noting what page they are on, otherwise I'd never have remembered where to find it for you.

I'd like your take on it, once you've read it. My take is that it makes perfect sense to me, especially why Peter denied it was him, and why Judas pointed him out. Also it should be noted that many people survived crucifixion back then, especially if they were taken down quickly. 

Since then, I've read many other versions of what really happened, so I am confused. How can we ever know for sure? What Seth said would surely upset many people to whom dogma matters, but to me it has never mattered whether Christ died on the cross or not, or even whether he is the son of God or not, figuratively or literally. What he said stands on it's own for me as being worthwhile.

C. Cat

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book