meaning of sensations during meditation

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
one month ago
30 posts

Has anyone experienced this.  The other night I was meditating with a selenite wand in my hand, and I started to get a sensation like there was something tickling me just under my skin.  It was really prevalent in my shoulders and arms, and although it wasn't scary it was uncomfortable (I don't like being tickled as I'm vey ticklish).  I put the selenite down after a moment thinking that maybe that was the cause, but the feeling continued throughout the rest of my meditation.  I kept trying to shake it off ha.

Then yesterday I got a strange ringing/pressure in my ear.  Again, not painful, but I decided that maybe it was a sign to meditate.  I meditated again with the selenite, but nothing truly significant happened.  I think maybe it was my guide.  I have no idea.

Thoughts?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
602 posts

Which ear was ringing?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
843 posts
I would think the selinite was unblocking pathways...selinite is what I call an all purpose crystal... it can work on the entire body and chakra systems it's a very high vibrational stone and is great at unblocking stagnant energy that can block your energetic and body systems......the ringing in your ears probably means it unblocked something in your throat chakra...this chakra is connected to 'hearing' I'm also hearing the ringing....or loud buzzing...it's a frequency where there ARE beings or spirit that 'normal people can't hear....sometimes as I'm falling asleep I'll hear someone but catch only a few words...while awake all I hear is buzzing or ringing...
.lol...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/12/18 11:27:14AM
sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
one month ago
30 posts

@womanwhowalks

Thank you!  I hadn't thought of it this way.  Next time I will sit in meditation and try to enjoy the unblocking.  

@hop-daddy  It is my right ear.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
602 posts

@sashacat1995:

Thanks for sharing. This is a fun topic for me. I am clairaudient. And I believe that @womanwhowalks is as well. I have for many years had ringing in my ears. But through a lot of personal work and meditating, it really became active a couple years ago. It sounds like you have also activated this same psychic skill.

Clairaudience is your ability to tap into spirit through your hearing. But you will hear things that others cannot. Others won’t hear the ringing. I also hear banging on walls or ceilings where a person standing next to me won’t hear a thing. But for the ringing, they say it is not actually your ears hearing the ringing, but is actually a part of your brain that detects the clairaudience and presents it as sound. But that aside, when I hear ringing my ears get a little warm and tingly. And it feels like the ringing is in my ear but seems to be more internal near my middle ear canal. From what I understand about this the ringing, when it happens in your left ear it is coming from spirit guides. And ringing in your right ear are from ghosts. I also get an occasional deep octave buzz in my right ear as well. In both cases these entities are trying to communicate with you. But at this beginner level, you only hear ringing and you are not yet skilled enough to pull words through the ringing. Here’s a web link to help you learn more about this very cool talent:

http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/hearing-frequencies/

Two side bars to the above:

1. I also get a voice inside my head that I believe is also related to clairaudience. It gives me ideas and thoughts. And sometimes the voice will say I need to this, or I need to call a certain person. The voice has come through as my own thought so for many years I just went along thinking that I had a pretty active mind. But now that I understand this better I believe that angels are giving me these thoughts. As an example, I may be at work typing up an email and then a thought will pop into my head to call Suzie. And then I’ll think to myself, I haven’t spoken to Suzie in over a year. I wonder how Suzie is doing? And then I call Suzie to find out that her mother just died and she is devastated and really needs some help. I now realize that these type of random thoughts being dropped into my head are not my own.

2. So while I get those thoughts or instructions randomly dropped into my head, I also get the ear ringing. And I have to admit the ear ringing is an ongoing mystery for me as to how to better develop it. But if I remember how all of this goes, the thoughts in my head are angels speaking to me. They have the ability to do that to give you ideas and subtle pushes to act on something. And spirit guides are the ones ringing in my left ear. And then ghosts ring in my right ear. And I will say that when my right ear rings it also sometimes comes with burning sensations in my legs or arms. As if something is sparking me (like small cigarette burns or ant bites). And from what I have been reading, those feelings are ghosts trying to touch me. Ghosts have energy and create a little static shock sometimes when they make contact. I don’t know if that relates to what you felt in your legs. But that’s how it is with me.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
602 posts

This link also explains clairaudience pretty well in deeper detail:

http://intuitivesoulsblog.com/clairaudience/

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
843 posts
Lol...that would mean @hop-daddy...that I've got everyone talking at once cause I'm hearing it in BOTH my ears at the same time....lol...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/12/18 09:43:40PM
crystalsage
crystalsage
@crystalsage
one month ago
26 posts
I have similar experiences although I understand them in a different way. It has always been my experience that all those things are a sign of being connected and that healing is occurring on the deepest level. After and the vibrations and sounds settle(granted that I let them occur while observing without interpretation) I feel amazing. Younger clearer. Old pains also slowly dissipate. For me pain and discomfort during meditation are good signs. It's like the irritation the body feels when it is sick. We often blame the germs for how we feel when really it is the body's immune system that is causing the pain as it fights off the germs.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
602 posts

@womanwhowalks:

I have no idea what dual ear ringing means. I don't get that very often. Does that occur often for you?

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
one month ago
30 posts

@hop-daddy

I looked in to the clairaudience article that you posted (thank you for that by the way) and I definitely think that I may have activated that ability.  I remember as a child being able to hear voices, one time my sister wast there with me and was able to verify to others that we had actually heard something, though no one believed a couple of 12 year olds.  

@crystalsage I agree with the clearing of energy.  I think for me because my journey started just a short while ago (September 2017) everything is new and I definitely have a lot of things that need to be healed.  I wouldn't be surprised if everything I've experienced up to this point has been a bunch of energy clearing from my body.  Although during some meditations I get a vibration from my third eye and I think that may be a sign of it opening.

Rachel Browne
Rachel Browne
@rachel-browne
one month ago
7 posts

My thoughts on this are a little different -- I am Vipassana meditator, which is the technique taught by the Buddha... and the technique teaches that sensations are always happening in the body, all different kinds, all the time, we are just not 'tuned into' the subtlety they are on. I've done two 10 day meditations where I meditated for 100 hours in 10 days each time, and in my experience, sensations don't have to 'mean' anything, they could just be sensations.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book