Dog Fight

D.A.Darby
D.A.Darby
@dadarby
2 months ago
14 posts

Thought this would be a good place to go about a dream I had. Been having some crazy ones lately. Any insight would be appreciated, already checked a dictionary and didn't find enough info. 

My dream consisted of me, I ended up in charge of all these dogs, none of them were mine and I didn't ask for the responsibility, (kind of like grandma at a get together you end up with all the kids inside while the parents go out to smoke). All large and different breeds there was a pitty and a husky and lab x and a retriever. Not sure if that's important. Any way It starts with me knowing that all the dogs don't get along, These dogs can get along with these dogs but this one doesn't like this one. Or this dog doesn't like anybody. ( I used to work for a doggie daycare so this is normal to me) So I make special allowances and separate them but several times a gate ended up opened and the trouble maker ended up in the group causing a bloody fight I had to break up alone. Got that fixed and the dogs I know got along with others but not all ended up with exactly the ones that they didn't get along with and another fight broke out. This happened quite a few times and each fight was more brutal than the last and ended up pretty bloody. Any thoughts?

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,232 posts

Hi @dadarby,

My immediate thought after reading your account is that this sounds exactly like the way people have been acting toward each other, the way nations have been acting, and how the whole freakin' world has been acting for awhile now, and 2017 was really bad. Everyone is so extreme, with no moderation. Had you been watching the news before you went to bed? If so, maybe you were working out the insanity what you'd just seen on the news, but converted it to dogs, since your brain has more experience at making sense of what dogs do. The dogs may all be large, since empaths hate confrontations, so people and situations involving confrontation loom large to us, since they make us want to be anywhere else. Does that make any sense?

I have been having endless dreams about large white buildings with huge, endless numbers of rooms, and people dressed all in white or even white polar bears, and white mattresses all over otherwise bare floors, often with hospital equipment. This has gone on for a few years now. I have some guesses about it, but no certainties. I really am curious if it means I am supposed to do something in particular in a future disaster.

I hope you find an answer that resonates with you.

Cheshire Cat

D.A.Darby
D.A.Darby
@dadarby
one month ago
14 posts

It does sound that way, like the way the world has been lately. I have not been watching the news but I do read articles and am in the know. I have also been going through some things myself. So I am thinking that each of the dogs represents bits of me and the world. Like the husky may be work, the pit bull my stamina, retriever home life etc and the others everything else. No matter how I seem to be compartmentalizing these aspects to deal with them better or doing what i have always done doesn't seem to be working and they are colliding and draining me. I think. So maybe I need to let them go and work out their differences or try to reorganize them better. Its a working hypothesis, thank you for your insight. My personal struggles are hard but the struggles of the world lately have often been in my head too. And on my heart. 

About your dream I am thinking of the sameness of everything. Medical supplies leads me to think sick so out of the sickness brings sameness and then that would scream to me NWO. Just a thought. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,232 posts

That sounds very good about different dogs representing different parts of your life, especially since you think of different things when you think of different types of dogs. I've been avoiding news entirely, but people do tend to tell me things they think I should know, lol.

Thanks for the comment about the sameness of my dream. I had not thought of that.  I am very sick and have been for a long time, so that aspect may be personal, but the feeling of a major catastrophe could indeed fit with the NWO. I am especially feeling their depopulation agenda, since all of the people in those dreams are age 30 or less and I am much older, but not in those dreams, where I am back in my late twenties, but don't look like I did then. For some reason, I never look like myself in this life in my dreams. 

I feel for you about home and work life colliding and stamina suffering. It seems to me as if time is speeding up and we don't have enough hours in the day anymore to get basics done, let alone sleep, and take it from a professional insomniac, if you wake up a lot at night like I do, you will remember weird dreams! ;-)

I think you've figured it out well. Now comes the hard part of deciding what to do about it. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book