Reading request

friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Hello, this is my first post with the community... I’m wondering if I would be able to receive a reading. I am willing to pay (as much as I can afford, though most likely it would have to come through Venmo).

I recently awakened and am not sure if I am experiencing spiritual activity or if it is something else. Until now I’ve been able to rationalize the strange things that happen to me, because there always seems to be a “logical” explanation. But, I think at the same time there is always a spiritual explanation, and somehow the spiritual answers have become much more satisfying. Anyway, I’m rambling now...but I wanted to give you a little to work with. I suspect the spirit (or one of them, at least) is a child, or at least whatever it is, it’s small. I’m 5”1, and it comes to about my hip. I can’t see whatever it is, I can feel it though. It’s been around for quite a while.

The reason I’ve decided to finally post about it, is that I’ve noticed scratches on my bedroom door at home, that are about at the same height of whatever it is I feel to be present. Ive searched the forums a bit and was unable to find a chain on this, although I’m sure there is one. If you are still reading, and happen to know where one of these chains is, or some other online resources, please let me know.
updated by @friendyloner3: 12/23/17 10:13:44PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Hi...you do have a spirit in your house...and apparently it's not a nice one...I was told to smudge before I answered this...lol...So I did....if you know how to smudge you should do so...it may leave since some entities don't like it...I had one that scratched my bathroom door in my former home....at 1st I thought it was caused by being too dry...but I later realized after I woke up to find a hand print on my leg...it was caused by an entity...I had someone come in to read my house...and I regretted it....I've had more trouble from this human than from spirit and entities....So if you do have someone come in to help you...be careful....I personally would give myself a personal smudge from head to toe and smudge inside the house from top to bottom and outside....
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Karen2:
Hi...you do have a spirit in your house...and apparently it's not a nice one...I was told to smudge before I answered this...lol...So I did....if you know how to smudge you should do so...it may leave since some entities don't like it...I had one that scratched my bathroom door in my former home....at 1st I thought it was caused by being too dry...but I later realized after I woke up to find a hand print on my leg...it was caused by an entity...I had someone come in to read my house...and I regretted it....I've had more trouble from this human than from spirit and entities....So if you do have someone come in to help you...be careful....I personally would give myself a personal smudge from head to toe and smudge inside the house from top to bottom and outside....
Hi, thank you so much for your quick reply. I have a few questions, if that’s okay. Is it possible for this spirit to follow me outside of the house? I’ve felt it, or something, around for awhile at college (where I live most of the time). I’m back home in my parents house, which is a very old home. I am not able to smudge, for a variety of reasons but most importantly because of smoke detectors. I have clary sage essential oil with me, but I do not have a diffuser. Is it possible to protect myself using the oil until I return to school and can sage my space? Although, the oil diffuser hasn’t quite gotten rid of all of them.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Hi...yes they can follow you if they decide too....in my own experiences I sense and hear spirit everywhere....I try to make it a good experience for them and for me by acknowledging them and being polite....even if they're seemingly evil and with bad intent....sometimes it won't work as they can be violent if they want to be too...no the oil diffuser won't work at moving them out....but you CAN make some medicine pouches to carry on your person if you can't smudge....use cotton fabric and tie it with hemp cord...use white sage, ceder, sweetgrass and a pinch of tobacco....it's the exact ingredients i use for my smudge when i want a little extra kick...tie it up and just put it in a pocket....or if you don't have pockets you can use the hemp for to make a necklace....like a pendant...and wear round your neck...amethyst is also really good to carry as it's connected to the divine...I had one attack once and when I picked up the amethyst the attacker faded away...So I picked up a few big chunks and have one by my bed and in the living room....lol...I do get a lot of visitations by spirit...to me it's become a normal way of life and I'm not afraid of it anymore...but I've had to set a few rules....lol...also another method I use is making a spray...using white sage...ceder...and sweetgrass....put some in a spray bottle and fill with water...or you can heat some water add those herbs let it steep and cool then pour into a spray bottle...I'll spray rooms...around my doors etc....if a spirit doesn't like it they can leave...it's REALLY good at clearing all types of negative energy...lol...I cover my smoke alarms with plastic...and duct tape...I found a couple nice sized plastic bowls that fit around them....but plastic bags with no holes works just as well...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/16/17 01:28:56PM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Karen2:
Hi...yes they can follow you if they decide too....in my own experiences I sense and hear spirit everywhere....I try to make it a good experience for them and for me by acknowledging them and being polite....even if they're seemingly evil and with bad intent....sometimes it won't work as they can be violent if they want to be too...no the oil diffuser won't work at moving them out....but you CAN make some medicine pouches to carry on your person if you can't smudge....use cotton fabric and tie it with hemp cord...use white sage, ceder, sweetgrass and a pinch of tobacco....it's the exact ingredients i use for my smudge when i want a little extra kick...tie it up and just put it in a pocket....or if you don't have pockets you can use the hemp for to make a necklace....like a pendant...and wear round your neck...amethyst is also really good to carry as it's connected to the divine...I had one attack once and when I picked up the amethyst the attacker faded away...So I picked up a few big chunks and have one by my bed and in the living room....lol...I do get a lot of visitations by spirit...to me it's become a normal way of life and I'm not afraid of it anymore...but I've had to set a few rules....lol...also another method I use is making a spray...using white sage...ceder...and sweetgrass....put some in a spray bottle and fill with water...or you can heat some water add those herbs let it steep and cool then pour into a spray bottle...I'll spray rooms...around my doors etc....if a spirit doesn't like it they can leave...it's REALLY good at clearing all types of negative energy...lol...I cover my smoke alarms with plastic...and duct tape...I found a couple nice sized plastic bowls that fit around them....but plastic bags with no holes works just as well...

Thank you!!! I’ll be setting some ground rules lol and putting your advice into action ASAP
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
I'm getting the spirit in your family home is coming in from outside somewhere....maybe if you can smudge your yard....and garage/shed.....if it's not too big....but definitely put some protections around the windows and doors to the house....again...you can place crystals beside the doors or the pouches to ward them away from the house....then maybe in any buildings you have on your property....you can also just sprinkle...I like to use the ceder...where ever you want...take a handful and just sprinkle it in dark places...some people use see salt...you can use that too...but ceder is a much gentler cleansing energy I think....you can use sage in this method too...I personally don't like driving spirit away as they need healing help as well...but there are some that need to be made to leave...but I'd rather do it in a gentle manner as opposed to an angry and hateful one....doesn't feel right to me....lol
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/16/17 03:29:49PM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Karen2:
I'm getting the spirit in your family home is coming in from outside somewhere....maybe if you can smudge your yard....and garage/shed.....if it's not too big....but definitely put some protections around the windows and doors to the house....again...you can place crystals beside the doors or the pouches to ward them away from the house....then maybe in any buildings you have on your property....you can also just sprinkle...I like to use the ceder...where ever you want...take a handful and just sprinkle it in dark places...some people use see salt...you can use that too...but ceder is a much gentler cleansing energy I think....you can use sage in this method too...I personally don't like driving spirit away as they need healing help as well...but there are some that need to be made to leave...but I'd rather do it in a gentle manner as opposed to an angry and hateful one....doesn't feel right to me....lol

Thank you again, your advice is very helpful! Unfortunately I don’t have any of the equipment. My parents live in a rural town and I don’t believe there’s any place near where I can buy these kinds of things...sorry to continue commenting, I am just not sure what to do.
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
I think it’s maybe in the basement? I’m trying to be polite but it doesn’t seem to be going well lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
If you have ceder bushes around....you can pick from that....just the ends of the branches....dry them out and use them....when you pick from the bush....say thank you....it will understand you....lol...if you don't...don't worry about it....the spirit isn't going anywhere....lol...you can find your smudge kit later and prepare yourself...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/16/17 10:57:59PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
What's it doing?...
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Well, earlier today I had to get something out of the basement. I’ve always gotten a weird energy from down there. I turned the light on and off twice, thinking I would make my way to three because I heard that’s a spiritual number somewhere. I thought better of it after the second, and closed the door. Since then, my technology has been acting very strange. The most interesting thing, I think, was when I was watching SNL with a friend. My TV changed the channel twice, once to channel 1, and then to channel 2. I was a little freaked out, and tried to tell myself I was just imagining it. My friend left soon after, and I started to get ready for bed. I always have trouble sleeping, and the past few days have been more difficult. I went through my bed time routine carefully. It didn’t help me fall asleep, so I decided to search amazon for some amethyst crystals for protection. My WiFi wasn’t working, which isn’t that out of the ordinary. But while doing so, I turned on all the lights in my room because the shadows were freaking me out. When I realized that I probably should keep it darker, I went to set my lamp to a lower setting (it has three options, and had been set to the highest one) but it wouldn’t turn back on.

Not sure how much of this is actually related. But all of these things freaked me out, so I decided to go buy cigarettes. When I went to the garage the energy in there was way off. I left quickly, but left one of the garage doors open because whatever is going on in there, keeps opening one of the garage doors. No one in the family will take responsibility for leaving them open, so I’m thinking maybe it’s the spirit?
updated by @friendyloner3: 12/16/17 11:45:42PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Yup...and maybe more than one....I've been getting reports but they seem jumbled...I've been driving all night so I have nothing to do but listen and try to keep my eyes on the road...lol...so something in the garage and something in the house...I've been hearing that the one in the garage is attached to an object in the garage...something small...could be anything I know...lol...during the daytime....turn on all the lights...leave the doors open to get sunlight in and do a walk thru...and just feel with your senses....if it's an object then the energy will stay the same....if you can find it you can take it to be recycled or something...but off the property...in the house I'm not sure yet...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/17/17 01:44:05AM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
If I find it, would it be better to bury it in the ground somewhere?
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Update: I think I found the source. There was an African mask with two turtles in the garage, apparently a decoration bought and forgotten about. I washed it with bottled water and put it in a safe place in the woods (off the property). I’ll go back and check the energy in the garage. What’s confusing, is that from what I can find online, this mask is meant for protection. So I’m not sure if I’ve made a mistake in putting it out in the woods...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Depend how the mask was obtained I think....if it was stolen perhaps the mask is angry....I mean the maker of the mask...lol....if it's a sacred relic it should go back to Africa....or it could be angry being left in the garage forgotten...smudge it real good when you can... to try and release the anger....that kind of energy must be pretty big...ask the mask what it wants you to do...and watch your dreams....be respectful...put it in a protective container...but leave it off the property until you can smudge it...even if it was made in bulk for sale it represents a sacred energy source and religion...So it needs to be respected...if you decide not to keep it do NOT sell it or give it to anyone....if it's made of wood the only way to release that energy is to burn it...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/17/17 01:02:47PM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts

Update: the mask belongs to my brother. He got it on a trip long ago. I think the mask wants to be returned to him, but when I suggested this to him he told me (in certain words) that he would not respect the mask. I cleaned the mask three times, and have placed the mask in two different locations after retrieving it from the woods. I think the mask is a he. He seems to be more pleased with his current location than the rest. It is technically not on our property, according to the deed. That is the best I think I can do, while also making sure it was in a place where it would not be damaged or disrespected by a stranger. I have a friend coming over tonight, who owns the necessary things for smudging and protection. My friend says they are unable to bring them tonight, but will in the near future. I'm wondering if I should ask my friend to take the mask home, respect and protect it, until he is able to get his smudging kit for me so I can release the energy... my friend believes in the spiritual world, so I believe if he is willing to take the mask, then he would respect it. However, the mask seems to want to stay close to me...and I feel that I must respect the mask's wishes...this is all very confusing... 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
If your can't find someplace I think it said it wouldn't mind here with me....So I will agree if you can't find a place....I'm getting he is happy outside for the moment....needs fresh air I guess....lol...So just go with the flow....and it's not confusing to me....lol....he's happy to be out of the garage....lol it's an offer sir... for future choices and solutions...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/17/17 04:33:49PM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Okay...can you give me a few hours to consider...and see how he feels about it? Just want to say again, I appreciate all your help very much.
updated by @friendyloner3: 12/17/17 04:59:56PM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
okay...lol...I’m glad he’s happy...how would I get him to you?
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Mail I guess...
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
Okay...I’ll let him think about it...
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
I will keep him...as long as he wishes me to...out of respect...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Ok...good....it's a good chance for you to learn more about spirit and energy I think...you can ask me if you have questions...etc....lol....I'm happy it's turning out ok....lol...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/17/17 08:39:20PM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
I put him in the sun...can you help me tell if that’s something he likes...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
That's perfect...lol...I think he needs a purpose....being forgotten in the garage was a bit much....lol...i've been getting he want to be outside....a strong breeze would definitely help blow some of the negative energy away....if you have a stream and he's able to take a dunking if his wood is strong enuff and won't get damaged a brief dip in a stream would help a lot too.....fast running water is GREAT for removing negative energy.....I had a large white onyx stone statue that had a curse laid on it by a human...the energy was horrible....my friend found it in the garbage....So he took it home...and I showed up and went EWE...lol...So we took it to a river and put him in...a few minutes later the negative energy and bound spirit were set free....the stone chose to stay in the river as I've never gone back to pick it up...i'll sometimes take my crystals to a lake or river to give them a good dunking....lol...your doing a great job tho....I think he needs a bit of pampering....lol
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
I’m trying to figure out if he wants me to take him home with me...back to school...but I’d have to take him on an island vacation first lol...I have a feeling he wouldn’t appreciate being put in a suitcase...
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
friendyloner3:
I’m trying to figure out if he wants me to take him home with me...back to school...but I’d have to take him on an island vacation first lol...I have a feeling he wouldn’t appreciate being put in a suitcase... and there’s a woman at the museum in town who might be able to help me figure out who he is...would he be okay with me showing him to her?
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
881 posts
Lol....I'm getting a yes/No answer...not in a suitcase...but back to school with you....and he wouldn't mind you showing him to the woman at the museum....how are things going now? I heard he wouldn't mind going on an island vacation....but not in a suitcase....lol....I told him that's the only way for him to travel so suck it up....lol....I got a BIT of a laugh...but he doesn't want the suitcase...So I don't know what to suggest...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 12/21/17 01:54:09AM
friendyloner3
@friendyloner3
4 months ago
19 posts
...lol well I’ll try to figure something out...he’s too big to take as a carry on, and I have to fly back to school....should’ve driven lol...things are going okay, I haven’t been able to do a lot of pampering for the past few days...it’s been to rainy to put him out without getting damaged, and I don’t want to take care of him around other people because they’re disrespectful...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book