Accepting my abilities

jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
9 months ago
10 posts
I’ve always grown up having accurate hunches. There is a joke I make with friends to not think so loud, because I can hear them. Lately, I have been seeing colors by my third eye when I speak to people, has anyone experienced this? The meaning of the colors are accurate with the emotional frequency I pick up on. I’ve also be having difficulty keeping my anxiety levels down and very exhausted.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
9 months ago
764 posts
Welcome to the EC!
I personally don’t see colors that way, it sounds to me like you are seeing auras.
There seems to be a lot of strong energies around at this time.....it is creating anxiety and exhaustion as well. Be sure to take care of yourself during times like theses.....go out and enjoy nature, take a salt bath, have some alone time so you can recharge your battery
Blessings
jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
9 months ago
10 posts
Thanks for the tips, I’m still learning and this site is helping.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
875 posts

@jaxbeemee:

Welcome. You have some cool gifts. Most of us empaths are dominant with being emotional energy readers. But as you do that you also absorb the energy in the room. At our heart, we are energy changers. We can detect and change low negative energy into positive high happy energy. But in doing so, it can wear us out. That's why you feel exhausted on an average day when you otherwise should not feel tired. Your empath wiring has you doing the energy exchange thing without you even being aware of it. I would guess that over your lifetime you have been the type of person who people go to with their deepest problems. You are the one who listens and lets them pour out their fears, frustrations and hurt. And they walk away feeling better. But then you probably also notice that you feel a bit tired, headachy, or even anxious. That's due to the empath energy exchange that just took place.

While the majority of us are dominant energy readers and exchangers, the secondary strength for a lot of us is knowing. You have a hunch what someone is thinking or is about to do. You may also sense when something is wrong (like a robbery at a bank that is about to happen or that a car crash is about to happen). And you may also have a keen "B.S. meter" where you know instantly when someone is lying to you. This is the knowing skill and is one of my personal favorites. I find it very rewarding to go through life being able to determine who the fakers are, who the bad people are, and who the true salt of the earth good people are.

After the knowing skill we empaths all split off into a lot of different subsets of skills that are lesser skills that in most cases need to be developed. Some of us feel the energy in objects, or in nature. Some of us are telepathic. Some of us have visions and dreams that foretell the future or teach us something important. Some of us see and communicate with ghosts. And then some of us see color auras like you. The cool thing about being able to see auras is that the color presented to you can be analyzed to determine a person's mental, physical, and spiritual health. To me that means that you likely have a healing gift. Much like a doctor examining an x-ray, the colors that you see can tell you what a person needs to do to improve themselves and overcome what they are lacking. For example, if you see someone with a red ring of color that has a break or cloudy black section it could mean that something in their life is off and is causing them anger and unhappiness. This may seem an obvious review of most people as we all have problems to overcome. But the aura doesn't lie and a person with cloudy sections of red could benefit from overcoming the source of anger in their life. I should also note that if you were to walk through a hospital ward or senior center that you would likely see very faded and weak auras for those starting the death process. And conversely, if you walked through a preschool you would probably see very vibrant and solid colors (from innocent kids not yet exposed to the stresses and challenges with growing up). So there is a lot that you can learn from this skill.

Here's a website to help you get started with understanding the auras that you see:

https://www.elitedaily.com/wellness/reading-analyzing-aura-colors/1720916

jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
9 months ago
10 posts
Thank you so much for all the information. I’m still sorting through figuring out which feelings are mine and which dreams are for me and others. I spent a lot of years denying my gifts because the only one I confided in was my ex husband. We met when I we were 15 yrs old and every vision or read I got he tried to convince me I was crazy. I know understand it was just to hide his own guilt about things. I’m glad to be out of that relationship and noticing my son has similar gifts, I want to try and help him trust and develop his skills. Finding this community has truly been a blessing for me.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book