I'm so suicidal right now

Camq
Camq
@camq
last year
6 posts
I keep being used! I keep picturing myself swallowing all the pills in my house but I don't want to die.

I just want to stop feeling this way. I can't trust anyone. I'm so tired.
Warden
Warden
@warden
last year
35 posts
Sending you love and light. Don't let those negative thoughts control you.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
I have been where you are....it is very tiring to constantly be used. To totally lose faith in all of humanity. Please don’t harm yourself, I know this is rather cliche but I am still inclined to mention that this too will pass.
I recently had my trust shattered as well....not an easy thing to deal with. We just have to take things day by day.....
You are a good person, worthy of love and respect. Take care of yourself now.....to leave this plane of existence in your state will only bring more suffering for you
Blessings to you
Raindancer
Raindancer
@raindancer
last year
28 posts

ditto for suicidal. i am sorry you are feeling that too.  that you are able to say anything here is good to see.  your doubting so much you can trust anyone would hurt.  i hope you find a few people who you know will be safe and who have safe arms awaiting for you.  is there any therapist that could help or does that seem like too much right now?  for me, my problem is someone left me in position that nobody believes me on something extremely unlikely to happen.  even therapists have thought it hallucination as it was so unlikely i went straight into shock.  the other person is not being forthcoming, though it has been readily apparent i am in trouble.  being isolate from others support hurts us. that you say anything about how bad things are for you is as such a good sign.   you need others in this.  i hope you find others who will understand as i know way too well giving up on humanity hurts.  you saying something here i hope will be part of a way humanity shows it hasn't given up on you and wants you around.  i am sorry for the pain you go through.  i sincerely wish you the best for finding comfort and love.  it is hard for me to say that right now or even care as my being left alone in a truth of one has left me spiraling downward.  even such as i am, more disconnected from everyone and at the edge of death, i choose to say something to you.  please remember that.  my best to you finding safe others. 

Paul
Paul
@paul
last year
927 posts

GET SOME HELP NOW! CALL SUICIDE LINE ASAP. STOP READING HERE!

krosskelt
@krosskelt
last year
62 posts

Paul is right.  We are all always here for you, but you really should talk with a professional.  You may not think there is anything they can do for you, but there is.  Love and light to you

DanCZ
DanCZ
@dvrat
last year
12 posts

Positive thoughts/prayers from myself for sure.  But, in addition to the last two posts, I hope you seek the proper support that you need.  When things were tough lately, I have, and I don't regret it a second of doing that!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
977 posts
Well...one thing does stand out to me...you see yourself taking all the pills in your house...but you don't want to die...do you know the history of the place your living?...was there a suicide there?...when my gifts 1st opened up...I'm a clairaudient and didn't know what it was....I too began to hear someone tell me to kill myself...and it terrified me cause I'd never had those thoughts before...and I have NEVER wanted to kill myself...ever...even then I knew those thoughts weren't mine....wasn't my voice...it was someone else....but it scared me....turned out I hear spirit....and there was a spirit who had committed suicide in my house way before I bought the place...and I was hearing that...my gift allows me to somehow recognize the difference between my own thoughts and other thoughts being transmitted by other energy...enitities...spirits of all sorts...and that may be what your picking up at this time....a spirit who's in need of healing....you DON'T want to die...So talk to this spirit/voice who's telling you to kill yourself....that it's NOT your time to die and HIS/HER job is to help you LIVE...and to STOP bothering you in such a manner....and if you can...learn how to smudge....this spirit is NOT a part of you in any way....those thoughts are NOT yours....treat them separately...your gifts are manifesting themselves now and so you need a bit of help to identifying what's going on....your guide is waiting to help you....you have to tap into THAT energy to be able to learn what to do and what to expect....and we ALL will help you as much as we can....learn to smudge and clear such energies....sorry...my spirit guides are worried...they won't let me leave for work until I do this....
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
456 posts
You don't want to do that. There is so much more in life. The people who are using you are jerky people. Set boundaries and just say no. When someone asks "can you help me with. .... " you say "no, I'm busy"

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book