Wondering if this has happened to anyone else

Plynnr
Plynnr
@patty
5 months ago
3 posts

Here is a little history before I get to the question. I have always been able to feel others emotions, illnesses and pains for as long as I can remember, but my strongest connection has always been with my mom. My entire life I have been able to feel what she does and feel the same symptoms from illnesses before without having to be any where around her. We have even been able to communicate with each other telepathically. 

October of last year she was diagnosed with cancer. I didn't have any of her symptoms from it but I did have some of her side effects for her treatments.  Instead of my mom having to deal with the nausea and vomiting after treatments I did. There were a few other things as well but they seemed to happen to both of us such has lack of appetite, a horrible metallic taste, and a lack of energy. Thankfully her treatments worked and got rid of the cancer. We recently found out that it has come back and I am noticing that since she has started treatments again that the same thing is happening this time. 

After experiencing this I wondered if anyone else has ever had someone else's side effects from medicines or treatments of some kind? If so were they able to make it stop, and how? 

I have to admit that I feel a little guilty for wanting it to stop, but I also know that I can't truly help her like she needs if I am not feeling my best.

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
113 posts

My Mother has been going through radiation treatments since her breast cancer surgery. I have had a lack of energy and feel tired most of the time. I don't feel sick just run down. Last week was the worst of it. This week I feel much better now that she's done with the treatment. I had asked her not to go through with it. I don't believe it was necessary. She was convinced by doctors that radiation gave her a better chance of survival. I think one day we'll look back at radiation and chemotherapy as a barbaric approach to cure disease. 

This shows how spiritually connected we truly are. I can limit the connection I have to most people, but when it's a blood connection to another empath, it's hard to do. Is your Mother an empath as well? 

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
5 months ago
754 posts
Yes, @patty, you are not the only one. Whenever my father has medical issues I have all the pain and symptoms.....and he lives several states away. I haven’t found anything that alleviates the pain and symptoms (except temporarily, see below) other than when my father gets well, the pain and symptoms go away. Last year for several months I could not eat without getting severely sick. I narrowed it down to trial and error throughout the summer that any time I ate anything with a substantial amount of grease, this would happen. Burgers, fries, even certain salad dressings. I pretty much could only eat veggies. Dining out at restaurants was the worst since they all pretty much use low grade oils for frying and such. This went on through the fall months when I found out from my sister that Dad was having similar attacks. Come to find out, he was having a lot of pancreas issues that were not detected until fall. He had to have major surgery to remove stones in his pancreas. After he had the surgery my issues got better. During this time I had went to doctors myself thinking I had medical issues but I always got the diagnosis that I had nothing wrong......go figure.

From my experience, this seems to be common with blood relatives, especially if you are close to that person. It sounds like you are a physical empath. Which means that not only are you sensitive to emotions but physical issues as well.

What I did find that helped me though the pain is the use of crystals. I have used them to diagnose whether I was really sick or if it is a ummm....spiritual issue. What I have found is, in my case with stomach issues I used Citrine. I would lay the Citrine on my stomach area, after about 20-30 minutes the pain would go away....thus....spiritual issue. If it doesn’t take the pain away, I know it is an actual medical issue so I would take appropriate actions.

I hope this helps.....if nothing else, at least it is validation for what you are experiencing.

Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 11/14/17 06:29:11AM
Plynnr
Plynnr
@patty
5 months ago
3 posts

@zacharias Thank you for your reply. I am not if my mom is an empath or not but I do know she has abilities that she seems to be kinda afraid of. I hope your mother is doing well and keeps doing well.

Plynnr
Plynnr
@patty
5 months ago
3 posts

@cat-whisperer  Thank you for your reply. It helps knowing that what I am experiencing is real and I guess normal for someone like me. I will try the crystal that your suggested because most of it is stomach related.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book