An Important Message

To post a reply, login or signup

Angel
@angel
3 weeks ago
607 posts

I'm here to bring a message to all Lightworker's and Spiritual Beings, and Earthangels.

" The time has come for all Lightworker's, Spiritual Beings and Earth Angels to fulfill your purpose. The planet is in trouble and we need everyone on board to flood this planet with as much light energy that can be brought forth, and it needs to start today! It is time to raise the energy of the planet on a greater scale. You are here to bring forth the New Dawn and that new dawn is now. You are the keeper's of the light. Through the darkness you will march bringing forth light to every inhabitant upon this earth for you ARE the new dawn!!

The New Dawn are the keeper's of the light that flood this planet with light energy! You are the keeper's of the light! You are the the New Dawn and now is the time to bring forth the New Dawn! What that means that we need to go beyond what we have been doing. Whatever speciality or gift you have, it's time to use it on a greater scale! If you are a healer, send that healing energy throughout the planet! If you are a gatekeeper, it's time to open the doorways to every light spiritual place you know and activate the spiritual inhabitants to flood this planet with light. If you work with energy, raise the energy on a greater scale to promote peace and light. If you work with people, envision a cloud of light energy moving from one side of the globe to the other! Whether your just awakening or not, use your gifts. They will come naturally, use them! The New dawn doesn't come from awakening humans, You are the New Dawn that brings forth mass amounts of light energy that will awaken them!

Let's flood this planet with more light energy then they know what to do with! For the next 72 hours, I encourage everyone to take an hour a day to flood this planet with light energy! If your on other spiritual sites, copy and paste this. If we can get everyone on board we will create a flood of energy round the clock! Call upon every Angel, Ascended Master, and light being to join! Let other Lightworker's, Spiritual Beings and Earthangels know the time has come and to let mankind know the NEW DAWN IS HERE!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

@angel:

What has brought on your urgent message? I started feeling some sort of shift in the world last Wednesday that brought on a wave of depression for a few days that by Sunday night/Monday morning was some pretty strong anxiety for me to deal with. Sometimes when this happens to me it is before a major tragedy. But aside from that Texas church shooting, I cannot yet connect my feelings to an event. I was curious what you are feeling?

Angel
@angel
2 weeks ago
607 posts

There has been a noticeable shift in the energy as a whole this year. More anger, more violence, even the dead. As you know, I work alot with earthbound spirits and lost souls. I get "spirit dreams" sometimes where they will enter into my dreams. Starting in July I noticed that the spirits coming in my dreams we violent and I was getting attacked, but I also noticed they were also human. One time they were some terrorist group and researched them the next day and Tracked them down as the Lord's Resistance Army. The attacks from different dead people were getting more regularly despite my protections and more and more violent. The paranormal activity is my house also increased and was starting to get out of control. I was also monitoring the hurricanes and other weather events and noticed these were also stronger and literally seemed to pinpoint certain areas, and seemed stronger then usual, this was also off. In Sept. I felt something strange, it felt like what I normally feel on Nov.1, which is the dead rising, but the lost souls. This was odd to, as it was to soon and the doorway wasn't open yet. Since then, this low energy really started emerging, it felt like high anxiety, depression, fear, and just an overall heaviness. I started looking into groups and realized other were feeling it to. So I asked my guides, what the heck was happening. They said to be prepared, the dead were planning on rising but I din't know why. 

Then I saw the shooting in Vegas. I didn't pay to much attention at first until another I did a reading and realized this was the start of something really bad and the spiritual war was beginning. Yeah, I know the war between good and evil, but this was different. They have been building an army for awhile and they would go under the guise of politics. Then I found out about Antifa, and then it dawned on with all the protests and people in general just getting more mean, argumentative and violent, verbally abuse. Then it made sense. All that negative energy is opening a doorway for them to rise. I also realized that all the chaos that has been happening was influenced by all this negative energy and though it is seeping over on the physical realm, it's source is spiritual.

I knew I could close the doorways on their side, so I was inspired to create my own army of light beings. On Oct.30th, I felt a shift, it was like back in the 80's, but not the same mystical energy, it was darker. So I started encouraging people to call upon whoever, to bring in more light energy and create their own army of light beings to flood the planet. I din't know how to do that and then I got this message and I posted it to all the spiritual places I knew in hopes it would be shared in hopes that more Lightworker's would pour in as much light energy as possible to reset the balance. And call me crazy, but I honestly believe the original plan was for them to come through and influence people to basically destroy themselves and each other. But I think with so many people from many different beliefs coming together and bringing in that energy, myself included, I don't believe that battle is completely over, but the playing field is more level so we can deal with less spiritual influence and raise the energy on a human and earthly level, if that makes sense. There is alot going on behind the scenes, but by raising the energy as a whole, we can get rid of some of this negative energy and move forward on OUR own terms, as humans. It's hard to explain, but when your dealing with the spiritual, especially the lower spiritual realms, there is a huge differnce between having a bad day and having those entities push things over the edge. I believe this is what they are trying to do, but with Angels and Dieties and other higher realm beings intercepting, I believe now is the time to flood this planet with light energy and to raise the energy of the people and the inhabitants here. And that is why I posted this. We are all the keeper's of the light, and it's important we know this because this is why we came here, right now, to do our part in this spiritual war and to work on spiritual and physical levels. :)

+

Angel
@angel
2 weeks ago
607 posts

Oh, another thing I noticed is that my abilities have really increased. When I was younger, I used to be able to bring things into my dreams, which I haven't done since I was16.. When this started, I started bringing my husband into my dreams during the attacks. He has ALOT of light energy and I noticed that when he came in, they backed off. This also happened while one night, I was being attacked and I work up and saw some weird spirit in my doorway staring at me. My husband woke up within seconds after I did, and she disappeared. She wasn't human. You will probebly notice hightened sensativity, more abilities suddenly merging or your abilities moving to a higher level. this is because it's time to do what we came here to do.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 weeks ago
727 posts
I can feel it, but was chalking it up to recent injury and perhaps negative energy chords that have attached to me from various sources as well. Regardless of the source, I have literally not been able to keep my energy up despite smudging, salting, meditation and chord cutting. It is as if it has “moved in” to my energy field. I am seeing a little bit of lightness coming back but it has been a struggle. When I read your original post, I felt that I couldn’t even muster the kind of energy needed to help in any way, but felt your urgency. Is it possible that these entities are attacking light workers that have a weakened energy field to decrease the numbers? Idk, nevertheless we’re all in for a crazy ride!
Blessings
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

@angel:

Thanks for your insight. And like @cat-whisperer said, I can feel it too. I really felt a big shift last week. It felt really heavy and dreadful is probably the best word that I could put on it. I normally only really pick up on people in a room with me. But starting last week I really felt something very heavy and dark that literally felt like the weight of the world. It has been really depressing and draining me since Thursday so I have stepped up on my personal grounding and sleep to try to stay ahead of it. I did not understand what it was until Angel clarified today what she was warning about. Thanks for the explanation. Sorry to hear about your personal attacks. I agree that we need to all do our part of try to fight back and lift the vibration.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

@cat-whisperer:

Your comment caught my eye: 

Regardless of the source, I have literally not been able to keep my energy up despite smudging, salting, meditation and chord cutting. It is as if it has “moved in” to my energy field. I am seeing a little bit of lightness coming back but it has been a struggle...Is it possible that these entities are attacking light workers that have a weakened energy field to decrease the numbers?

I think you may be on to something. I feel so worn out this past week. I occasionally get fatigued like this during a stressful time in my life or if I am around large groups of people. But that only happens for a day or two at most. But this has been a very drawn out fatigue that started last week. I feel drained but also feel like something is drawing on my energy. I was starting to wonder if I had some sort of spirit attachment that was draining me. But maybe it is a targeted hit on light workers?

Zacharias
@zacharias
2 weeks ago
85 posts

I think the prevailing hatred in this country feels like a targeted attack. It has been increasing since the run up to the election. This political hatred seems justified to many. They let themselves wallow in it and it effects how they act. I had some stabbing pains in my side Sunday morning. It was bad enough I was thinking maybe I should see a doctor. After I saw the news on this shooting in Sutherland Springs I figured it wasn't a medical issue. I live 88.7 miles away, so maybe that had something to do with it. We have to feel the pain of the world. 

I'm getting so many indications that we need to rally somehow to do something to change this rising tide of emotional rage. This thread is a big one. I still don't know what to do, or how to do it. All I can do is control my anger and act out of compassion. I'm praying the pendulum starts swinging the other way.

igor
@neverquittter
2 weeks ago
13 posts
New dawn is upon us for sure...many people waking up...many more suffering or looking desperately for a new option...
I ve been hading crazy dream/travels.. been pulled into some places were not actually "mine", maia places full of illusion i could wake me up in the dream and move some place else. But i wonder why it happened...never felt that strange like this before..
And i could relate to @cat-whisperer for i feel something has intensinvely trying to move into my energy field...and i ve been feeling too much chaos in the air like some..... is triggered to happen...oh the human life...let'@ do what we can!
ellicent
@ellicent
2 weeks ago
38 posts

I feel it too. Weird undercurrents in the world right now, majorly ramping up on oct 30. 

Blaque Roze
@blaque-roze
2 days ago
2 posts

I knew it! I thought I was the only one. Something is up. Since September I've been feeling uneasy and haven't but able to ground myself.

rainlover
@rainlover
2 days ago
3 posts

Even though I am fairly new to all this, I have had an "overwhelming" need to send love to everyone.  I was feeling angry for no reason and didn't like it, so for about a month now i have been sending love, especially in traffic, there is so much anger in traffic.  As soon as i feel someone's anger, i give them love ! !

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book