Know Your Value: Who are you? Really...

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
2 weeks ago
916 posts

I think its time for us all to ask and research our true identity. As we travel over this well traveled road we call life, that might change. But each time we hope to move forward,experience and learn more. Roles change over time and it all leads towards the same goal. As an awakened empath, I wish I would have known more and awoken much earlier in life. But things have happened at its own pace and timing. At this moment I see myself as a type of Warrior on the Etheric doing some amazing things I would have not thought possible a year ago. The energies in me say "you must fight for and protect others because you can". That is a tall order and not for everyone. You must be willing to go to the sewers and wade in the muck and come out smelling like roses... face creatures and energies that would make most faint and easily overcome them. Now don't get me wrong, I am far from perfect and have my share of mistakes but I keep trying to be better. Some call themselves Light Warriors,  Light Workers, etc. Everyone has a role to play. I don't think it could have happened without some empathic superpowers and being here LOL. I just recently became aware of my true identity. I was a bit surprised but it all makes sense now. I would like to ask of you, my fellow empaths, the same question. Who are you really? You would be surprised at to how much you already know. I already know of some fellow warriors, some I've met here, and we have been on joint outings and rescues. It matters not if you are old or young, weak or strong or even sick and feeble. We are only a fraction here of our true selves as it would never fit in a human body. So if this subject interests you, please give us your thoughts and maybe a few stories. Thanks for your inputs ahead of time.

Lastars
@lastars
2 weeks ago
96 posts

It took me quite a while to understand that when one has powers of perception it also means you have powers to affect that which is in your field of vision/life. I stay away from labels as it is trickery from ego. We are blessed with the power to help/change in different ways. It is not an easy path, but becomes much easier and stronger when you do act upon/in the world.

Zacharias
@zacharias
2 weeks ago
84 posts

My value? I don't feel I have anymore value than any other person on earth. What we do isn't better than what others do so much as that we do things differently. We all fill a niche. Our niche is hard for them to understand. Because of this, most people don't see my value to them. It's hard to see my own value in a world where others don't even believe people like me exist. Yet I feel so strongly that I need to help them when I don't even like them. That's the dichotomy I live with. I have a strong resentment toward all people, but I love them. I haven't been able to get past it. I'll forgive them a hundred times if they would just stop wallowing in the sewer. It's a never ending battle. At least it sure seems like one.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 weeks ago
726 posts
@zacharias quote I have a strong resentment toward all people, but I love them.
I can sooo relate. I do forgive over and over even when they continue to wallow in the sewer. And the helping....do that too despite the non appreciation. There are some that appreciate, then there are others that appreciate on occasion. At times it makes me feel as though I’m just a doormat but then I realize that this is what is meant by unconditional love...which we all must embrace if we are to evolve as a species. That feel of unconditional love keeps me going. Not religious per se but reminds me of the quote, “Forgive them for they know not what they do.” The bulk of humanity has yet to wake up, who are we to judge?
Blessings
Paul
@paul
2 weeks ago
916 posts

Some days I say... that's it, these people do not deserve what I do and I do lots that I don't talk about. But then I take a breather and say... what would happen if all took that attitude? Waking up is not easy when you see others do things you know are counterproductive. I sometimes want to take that old 2X4 and part their hair with it... but all need to do this at their own pace but the time has run out. In fact, it is past time. So there is a sense of urgency here at play. I do run out of steam, sometimes feel unappreciated, etc. But they are going to the crapper on their own choice not on mine. I can tell you that the level of compassion from up high is astounding. If they can do it, why can't I? I would rather be in service-to-others any day.

Zacharias
@zacharias
2 weeks ago
84 posts

Thanks @paul it's reassuring to know others feel the same sense of urgency and keep fighting. I like knowing i'm not alone. The only way we fight hate is with love. That doesn't stop me from wanting to crack skulls. I just don't give in to it. Lately I've had a few "wins". It keeps me going and that sense of urgency has led me to take those opportunities more often instead of shying away. I want to impress on them this idea of unconditional love as a strength. That takes serious compassion. The kind I don't have because of the pain I constantly have to forgive and the resentment of being the damn doormat so often. Oh well, there is a higher purpose after all. I pray for compassion.

Something C.S. Lewis said that I take great comfort in, "the purpose of religion is to get us to a place where we no longer need it." I hated religion until I realized there is a reason for it.

Also, Something I learned in Sunday school was that the Law of Moses is but a shadow of what was to come. It was a stepping stone to true spirituality. One of many. Every civilization in history had a belief that loving others as you do yourself is the key to unlocking a higher understanding. It started with empathy.

Paul
@paul
2 weeks ago
916 posts

Interesting thoughts, that is why we are empaths. Yesterday I was looking at my old childhood home using satellite pictures in Cuba. It looks like the house isn't even there anymore just an empty field. I started to feel a deep sense of despair, desperation and entrapment. I quickly realized that is what these poor people are constantly feeling it as it is not my basic feelings now. I have no current ties there, family or even places, no desire to go back and visit. But compassion for them is there.  So glad to know I am not alone thinking as such. My friends also report the same fatigue at times. I've learned to take a "spiritual vacation". it does help.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book