On the path to becoming a healer

To post a reply, login or signup

Bevy
@bevy
one month ago
5 posts
Hi to everyone, I recently saw a psychic medium who immediately said I was a healer. I have thought this about myself for a number of years and have always been drawn to use this with family. Never gave it anymore thought. This medium said that my aura was in rough shape and full of holes and said I needed to heal myself before I perused healing of others.
I have been working hard on repairing myself through meditation and crystals and exercise and I am feeling stronger and more myself. However, I don’t know what my next steps should be. I have held back on healing anyone else while I have been healing and now I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions?
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

Congrats on taking this great new step!

The essence of spiritual healing is IMO easy. I just ask for ultimate good healing energies to connect to me, and offer my body as a conduit/ channel, for said energies. That is including Grounding (i.e. asking healthy Earth energies to connect to me, help get rid of negative and stale energies, as well as replenish my energies). I also ask for protections, and that any negative or stale energies (not grounded off be disposed of and looked after safely. Plus I also ask that all my healing work is supervised, and guided where necessary.... The greater challenge might be to battle potential doubts that might come up, and learn to trust and not interfere with the healing process needlessly (the energies are intelligent and will go where needed (if we allow them to)).

It is not always easy, but very rewarding:)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

oh, and if you want to do it professionaly, you might want to consider doing some official program. Reiki can be ok (plus it sounds less threatening than spiritual healing to some), but i did prefer and got more out of my spiritual healing program/ certificate (The Healing Trust - UK). Some programs are very expensive, and I do not feel less capable for having chosen a more inexpensive one :))

Bevy
@bevy
one month ago
5 posts
Thanks so much for that advice!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book