Famous Empaths

4peace
@4peace
3 months ago
187 posts

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel's commentary on the shooting in Las Vegas.  He's an empath!  He feels everything :(  Poor guy!  I thought this before, when he was talking about health care, but now I'm sure.  What do you guys think?

https://www.facebook.com/JimmyKimmelLive/videos/10155712384013374/

Sending love and light to Vegas and Puerto Rico - Texas and Florida - Canada and France.  Basically the entire world. 

Much peace,

4peace

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
535 posts

I actually don't think so with him. I just don't see it. I get that he has recently had some heart felt monologues. But I read that his producers realized that plays well to the audience so after his healthcare speech they have tried to get him to be anti-Trump more often. And after the Vegas tragedy, who wasn't shaken to their core and emotional? I will say that I have watched him for years and he had a pretty shady, selfish, and demeaning history with some of the things he did when he was on The Man Show. I think a lot of women would be shocked to learn of his involvement in that show. I just don't see an empath doing those things for that many years without losing their mind with guilt. But it is hard to tell with actors and TV personalities because they so often project an image on camera that is so different and fake relative to the person they are in real life. 

I will say that one person who I suspect was an empath was the late Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. I think it's pretty obvious in his song lyrics. And I think it played a role in his suicide (not being able to deal with the emotional overload of life as an empath).

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
2 months ago
96 posts

@hop-daddy- Same thing happened with Curt Kobain. In his suicide note he mentioned empathy. The most telling thing he said in that letter was that he wished people would just like the music and not worship him. Fame can destroy an empath.  Chester could easily have been easily been dealing with the same thing. General overload with no escape from it. 

Jimmy is way to comfortable in front of an audience to be an empath. He feeds on the attention. Not a bad thing, it's just not an empathic trait.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
535 posts

I just saw Kimmel being referenced in an article on my Google news feed today. And ironically it covers exactly what I was saying about him:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/12/jimmy-kimmel-was-vulgar-comic-long-before-was-americas-conscience.html

I would agree with Curt Kobain being an empath. I also think Jim Morrison was one as well. I think quite a few musicians fit the mold of being an empath. Usually they are thoughtful and quiet and are struggling with the stress of fame.

4peace
@4peace
2 months ago
187 posts

I don't know Kimmel that well, but I do know when you have a kid, it changes you and when you have a serious health scare with your kid - it really makes you think about what matters.  But you may be right about it being just for show.  My senses are very out of wack right now.  I can't seem to get back to normal.

hana
@hana
2 months ago
54 posts

I would also like to say that at the current moment, I don't see him as an empath either. What I DO see in him is just a very caring, relatable, people-person kind of guy, and he seems like he would like to do more and be extraordinary spiritually. He seems to not have a real drive, and is pretty happy with the way his life is currently. Maybe you see the caring part of him more?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book