Astral projected? Lucid dreaming?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 months ago
1,194 posts
To start with, I don’t sleep walk. I never remember what I dream, ever, I do astral project from time to time but this was totally different. I just would like some opinions on this. I fell asleep on the couch, with gym shorts and t shirt on. I woke up (or so I thought) and walked into the kitchen and thought “WhY is everything so gray”? Every thing looked strange even though it was normal. I thought I’ll go outside and see why it isn’t dark (it was nighttime). As I entered the hall way I dawn on me that I might be sleep walking so I told myself wake up wake up but nothing changed. I opened the back door and stepped out and it was very foggy and gray and I looked down at my clothes and I had a long white gown on. I thought omg. I’m sleep walking. Wake up wake up. I step off my steps onto the walkway not knowing where I’m going and I noticed none of the cats were at my feet. ( I have stray cats I feed that stays on my back steps). I started down the walkway and a young man in his 20’s appears out of the fog. He was dressed modern day punk. Lol but I could tell when he approached me that he would not hurt me. He walked up to me and touched my arm. I felt it!! I told him I’m sleep walking and I need to wake up. He smiled and helped me back to the steps and opened the door and I woke up, I told him thank you and walked back in the house and got to the kitchen and noticed I wasn’t awake and it scared me. So I walked though the house a couple of times then I woke up on the couch, where I fell asleep at. My heart was beating hard. It scared me.

Ok. What happened? I meditate every day and I have remote viewing so I’m use to paying attention to detail when I’m in a meditative state but I felt him touch my arm.

I know this sounds crazy, it does to me also. My clothes was different and the cats wasn’t where they always are at night.
Did I step though a portal?
Rene''
@rene
2 months ago
1,194 posts
I also remember my thoughts. Very strange and vivid
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
535 posts

@rene:

How does astral projecting and lucid dreaming differ? I thought they were similar? I may be doing one or both but am not sure.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 months ago
729 posts

Hey Rene I have had similar experiences to what you described and this is what I think you experienced. When I astral project I often, but not always, wake up with a racing heart especially if I encounter an experience, or an energy, that I am unfamiliar with as I believe you did. The man you met out on the trail was most likely either a Guardian Angel of yours or perhaps a guiding spirit. In either case I believe that they/he recognized how disoriented you were and came to guide you back to your familiar surroundings. And yes, I also believe that you stepped through a portal to a dimension that runs along side of our own which is what scared you. You were definitely out of your realm of comfort though you were in no danger at all. It's just fear of the unknown.

As to your question above: Lucid dreaming is usually considered an in body/soul experience, meaning that your astral body never actually left your physical body but your conscious self was awake enough to take over and guide your dream experience where ever you wanted it to take you. Where as astral traveling is usually considered a partial separation of soul with the physical part of you. And many believe that this astral part of you is still connected to the physical you by a silver cord of energy that stretches the entire length between where ever your soul is and your physical body. And that cord will only break at the moment your physical body ceases to exist releasing your soul back to a higher level like heaven.   

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book