Question for Empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
one month ago
729 posts

Recently the Earth started to experience some powerful natural disasters, two very powerful hurricanes and a a very strong Earthquake in Mexico, along with several other nature based disruptions. My question since Empaths are better at feeling and experiencing energy both positive and negative is do you feel that human negativity, such as North Korea and the United States increased hostility towards each other, can also spill over and cause nature to become unbalanced as well? In short: Do humans effect natures balance? I have my own feelings but would love to hear what Empaths feel about this subject!

updated by @bill-walker: 10/06/17 07:50:15PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,184 posts

We just got power back last night, after 6 days without it. The pile of tree debris from our yard is 45 ft. long, 7 ft. high and still rising. One of our 150 ft. long, 6 ft. high solid fences blew over and landed in our neighbor's driveway, one section on her car. I watched the wind bend one of my flowering trees over almost to the ground and snap it off clean 2/3 of the way down. It was predicted to be a lot worse. I cannot even imagine......

I have strong personal feelings which may affect what I pick up. I have hated living here the entire 37 yrs. I've been here, on doctor's orders. I've had it with doctors and want to go back to the place I love. I do not believe them when they say it would kill me. I think it might save my life. However, that is another subject entirely!

I agree that our energy has to be expressed in some kind of manifestation in the material world. I've heard all the theories, but have no fixed belief as to how that works. I sure do see people being played like violins, letting TPTB divide us along every possible line so we don't look at who is really the problem, and the result is an atmosphere full of explosive anger, which must be released somehow. 

I am also picking up that Mother Earth is sick and tired of the fleas called humans who are poisoning her and raping her, and is letting us know who is boss. If we don't quit being so dumb that we crap where we eat, and if we continue to believe there is actually a place called "away" to throw the trash from our overconsumption, she may just decide to flick the fleas off for good. BUT, that may be my own love of nature over all else that is filtering what I pick up, so take it with a huge grain of salt. ;-)

Meanwhile, let us all pray for those poor folks in the Leeward islands who're about to get hit for the 3rd time in a row! 

C. Cat

Zacharias
@zacharias
one month ago
75 posts

I've had this general feeling of sadness for weeks now. Aches and pains that shouldn't be there and facial ticks that happen in public. I've never had facial ticks before. I don't know what to attribute it too. I can't pick up on anything specific. I see what happening in the the world and get sad about it, but so does everyone else. It's been very hard lately to be around people. I can't bring myself to socialize because I keep mucking it up. At church today I did the general hand shaking and hugs, but the conversation was very strained. I had nothing to say. I hate small talk normally. I kept calling people by the wrong name or just couldn't remember at all. So I got the hell out of there as fast as I could.

I saw some trash in a parking lot and went to pick it up. Then I saw some more and picked that up. I kept picking up trash and the more I did the more I saw. I gave up. It's everywhere.  

TigerLily
@tigerlily
one month ago
303 posts
I've been uncomfortable for years, and the past year has been the highest I ever felt. Thinking it waa my own life. Maybe all these natural disasters are signs from universe/god (whatever you believe in) that we need to wake up, so let's shake the ground and cause violent storms. So yes, I agree on that aspect. The energy is to much. The big one will hit California soon, as I saw it in a dream. And I've had many dreams of violent storms and waves too, which maybe are the hurricanes that hit. It wouldn't surprise me that all the negative energy out there that is causing us(empaths) affecting the earth the earth too, but a slower rate. As we are smaller, and the earth so large can take in a but more, causing a delayed response.

I know personally, I can't stand the media and stay away from it.
JoniG
@jonig
one month ago
33 posts
Interesting question! I feel the turmoil too, like you all...I feel the unbalance. All energy is tied together right? The "Pollyanna" in me is hoping that all the unrest is leading to an awakening, not an end. Love Pollyanna, sure hope she's right 😏
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
one month ago
151 posts
I'm sure humans affect it. I haven't thought much in the emotional/energetic side, but the human race in our actions, blinded by ego, ambition, and disrespect for how sacred life is has caused some issues. The earth has a path that's already set, since the creation of the universe, and humanity has hurt the earth and all living things, including ourselves for the majority of our existance. We pollute, destroy, and kill. I know I sound like I hate humanity, which is 50% true... I love all humans as indivuduals, but we always group ourselves up in every possible way and divide each other and choose who is better. We live by our ego and we've only gotten further from who we truely are. I believe that long ago, before humanity was so materialistic, all humans were more in touch with their intuition and being an empath was common.
So no to say the least I do believe humans are in some way linked to everything going on and this might even be natures way of balancing itself.
Mike Simpson-Rogers
@mike-simpson-rogers
one month ago
9 posts
Several days before the earthquakes in Mexico and So Cal. I was feeling like an electrical charge in the air. When LA had the 3.4, The sensation was still there but had got a tiny bit weaker but still there. The day of the big one in Mexico it almost completely disappeared, with a slight sensation left. I can feel the energy and when it's about to break.
I can also stand by someone and feel what they are feeling not knowing though why.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
one month ago
729 posts

Thanks everyone, great responses! I do believe that both humans positive and negative energy output/feelings has a direct effect on nature and that we are experiencing that right now in a more negative fashion.

eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts

Hi, I agree that human energy has some effect on nature.

These recent years I have been feeling strong awful vibes from all over the place, so bad I almost have to force myself to go out every time. 

There's just this general feeling of hopelessness, and all the negative vibes are floating around, making the air more and more polluted. I feel so exhausted like never before these days, just from shielding myself away from those "pollutants". It's like you always have to be on your guard. That's why I don't really watch or read news nowadays, they are so depressing.

I can't stop wondering how non-empaths can be so oblivious to all of these.

Though I really to try my hardest to always see the bright side in everything, cheers :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 weeks ago
1,184 posts

Hi @zacharias,

As someone who studied to be a Naturopath (I didn't finish though), I can't help noticing your symptoms of new muscle aches and facial tics fit magnesium deficiency well. Most Americans are deficient in Mg, but I believe empaths are more likely than most to be low in it, because we are under so much stress, and stress can dramatically increase Mg requirements. I'd like to recommend Natural Calm Mg Powder. The raspberry/lemon flavor is esp. good. It is calming as well as helping relax muscles. I don't own any stock in the company or work for it. I just like the product and the way you can control the dose to suit yourself. It is one of several calming supplements I am taking in these troubled times. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hi @eri-ameonna,

I so agree that " a general feeling of hopelessness" is a perfect way to describe what I am picking up these days. And, isn't it amazing that most non-empaths, which is most people, just won't admit to feeling it? When I talk to people, they say they are mostly happy.  I wish I could be happy, but I am very sad that people have a defeatist attitude towards letting the darkness win on earth, as if it is already too late. I don't watch news either, but can't seem to shake the oppressive feeling of some big catastrophe on the way. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer, but this is the one place I can be honest.

Have a blessed day to all,

C. Cat 

Zacharias
@zacharias
3 weeks ago
75 posts

Thank you @cheshire-cat, I'll give it a try. I very much appreciate it.

eri_ameonna
@eri-ameonna
3 weeks ago
32 posts
@cheshire-cat

Yup, sure feels like we're heading towards something big. Makes us more alert and more sensitive these days as the energies keep on becoming unstable.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 weeks ago
1,184 posts

FWIW: I saw a video yesterday by someone who teaches a master course on alchemy. He says our magnetic field has been reduced by 20% in the past 17 years appx., due to changes in the sun, which is due to "go to sleep" again, and that is the cause of all this instability, both in the physical world, and in our minds and bodies. He says the magnetic field will be dropped by 50% by 2030!

He said the climactic warming is really just a short prelude to a major cooling, following a normal cycle the sun goes through. The bad weather events will spread and get worse everywhere soon, not just in north America. More and more animals will go home to 5th density, ie. they will appear extinct here. Animals will go back to 5th density before most humans, since they are more advanced in their vibratory rate (Now that part I do believe for sure!). He says the process of most of us being able to go on to 5th density will take a very long time.

I have no idea if he's right, but I have felt for years that this catastrophe we are headed for is a natural one, not a man made one, so that part would fit. I was feeling it might be a CME, which comes from the sun, so it would be sun related as he says.

Mostly, I just feel the ground has been pulled out from under me, which he says is typical for those who've not dealt adequately with their karmic baggage going into this change. He says people who've forgiven all, see all of us as one entity, and can love all unconditionally will have much less trouble. I admit that isn't me....not there yet by a mile.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book