ORMUS experience anyone??

To post a reply, login or signup

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

So I finally got some water kefir cultures again (after moving house), and made myself a batch. I put about 2-3ml of wet ORMUS in 1l of Kefir (to grow with). (wet ORMUS is ORMUS extraced from unrefined sea salt, by adding a alkaline solution to a sole solution, letting it sink a few times, extracting the stuff on top, adding more water, letting it sink again, etc. The stuff left on the bottom after a few washes is ORMUS, or perhaps just concentrated trace minerals, if one is ORMUS skeptik Happy) Potent stuff. Got a bit zealous and had ca 100ml of the mix two days in a row (it does taste delish, grown with apple juice ). Ended up quite nauseous this morning, and had to stay in bed 3 more extra hours. Was an interesting nauseous though. Very clear! Clearly an ascension nauseous, not an ill nauseous. For a while the usual brain fog I usually have (being an empath, living in a big city, especially a new one) lifted, which was exciting, and leaves me with new hope that eventually my body will become pretty much invincible against confused energies... I guess it is perhaps what spiritual masters talk about when they say that once one has raised ones energies high enough, no confusion can touch you??? I do prefer a more gradual healing process though, that does not have me miss work ) So I will lower my dose againWink)

I know I read about ORMUS on here ages ago, which made me curious the second time around, and I researched and started making my own. Initially I reacted quite badly. Got diarreah and felt generally unwell from wet ORMUS. Plus my dreams became umcomfortably intense, more than they usually are already, which had me wake up more drained than usual... All that just from drops of ORMUS a day...It made me somewhat paranoid, that ORMUS might enhance my Empath abilities, and I am getting enough crap energies coming through most days already ;)

Since I have mostly just been using live oil (salt shaken through oil, to extract the ORMUS from the salt, and which to me is much less dramatic in it's effect) on my massage clients, and sometimes in cooking. With no ill effects I can tell. But perhaps my body has had the time to integrate ORMUS more over the last months, and hence I felt the supposed spiritual and nootropic effects of ORMUS much more intense this morning???

So I am curious, if there is ORMUS long time users on here, and in how far it has helped them (or not)???

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
one month ago
704 posts
I was hoping that you would get some responses from someone that was familiar with the stuff. I had not heard of it, but can you essentially get the same out of just eating a lot of...say...himilayan sea salt? Sounds like concentrated trace minerals. Perhaps you were taking a little too much (since getting sick on it)?
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

well, supposedly there is some ORMUS in everything. It is in water too, air, foods, etc. Just some sources are higher concentrated ORMUS sources. Some folk get their ORMUS through trap water devices, which concentrates the ORMUS rich part of the water.... And yes, salt is great stuff (IMO). There is a very interesting book `Salt yourself to health`by Dr Brownstein (there might be a xoutube talk on this by him too). If we eat refined salt (with the trace minerals taken out) we miss the trace minerals in salt, which might lead to heath problems. And supposedly the salt-is-dangerous science is pretty flawed....

To get teh equivalent of few drops of concentrated ORMUS from just eating salt, one might have to eat a few tea spoons, and that, after all, lis ikely would be too much :). I.e.concentrating  ORMUS through the wet method, or otherwise, will enable one to take more ORMUS in one go. Where ORMUS get's attributed many amazing health and healing anecdotes. Also when e.g. measuring brain waves after taking ORMUS, they synchronise, and can supposedly reach relaxation states that seasoned meditators might have difficulty to match, i.e. it definitely can open some spiritual doors....

Yes, I likely took too much. As with any spiritual advancement, too quick an expansion orenlightenment can back fire :)) Stilll it showed me that there might be more potential in ORMUS than I had anticipated. I have read loads about it, but obviously first hand experience is always more convincing than something one reads online ;)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
one month ago
704 posts
Salt....especially sea salt. I guess you could call me a saltaholic, lol. I eat way more than I should according to just about everyone that knows me. I probably do eat a couple a teaspoons a day. I do not have any adverse effects from that high of a salt intake though. No high blood pressure or anything like that. I would consider myself healthier that most...which I do chalk up to the mineral intake. I always try to listen to my body on what it craves and go with it. Kinda like my horses...they have mineral blocks that they will lick on when they like....sometimes they will eat more that others.
After reading your post I researched it and found that some spring water will freeze "up". You will actually see what looks like icicles growing out of the ice cube in the tray. This was interesting to me, for my last home had well water that was not very appetizing (smelled like rotten eggs) so I had bottled water from a vendor delivered. The water from the vendor was used to make ice and this would be a regular occurrence in my ice trays. I know that you can ionize water, which is supposed to create a kind of reverse ozmosis with the water. Anyhow, water that does that when freezing is supposed to be high in ormus.
I would like to hear how your long them use of this turns out....sounds like you might be on to something.
Blessings
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

ok, will keep you/ this post posted.. :) I like salt too (unrefinded!). If I remember I put a pinch into my drinking water too. Had not heard about the ORMUS freeze effect. Exciting!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
one month ago
704 posts
http://happyhillspringwater.com/Ormuswater.htm
This is a link to the article that I was mentioning. Very interesting indeed. I have only seen that phenomenon years ago at my old house...makes me wonder the source of where the vendor got their water. I didn't really feel any heath changes due to drinking this water at the time.
Snap
@snap
one month ago
103 posts

Hey @goodenergyhealing.

I'm a long-time ORMUS taker. I've been taking it for over 3 1/2 years, four at the end of this year. I could write a book on the subtle effects I've experienced, so let me know if you want me to focus on specific areas.

I'll go to the general and initial levels, first. For me, ORMUS imbues a nice, calm energy. Light and color became more vivid to me immediately, particularly natural violets and oranges in flowers and so on. I started sleeping a lot more within days, and it is good quality sleep.

These are the only reasonably straightforward and tangible things I noticed. Otherwise it is all subtle and it evolved for me over a period of time--weeks and even through to years.

On balance, for me ORMUS is fantastic. I'll quite often awake virtually in a blissful state, that I don't recall experiencing often without ORMUS. It's somewhat the opposite of waking up with a hangover (though I haven't drunk for years as it wrecks my sleep quality). Of course, things may dampen my spirit during the day, but getting off to a good start is pretty handy.

The following is speculation based on intuition and so, of course, take it as such. My intuition is that ORMUS/ORMEs enhance the flow of ambient energy (cosmic, sunlight, Earth) into the human energy field. My intuition is that people are correct when they say noxious emf, from cell phones, towers, wi-fi, repels ORMUS that is in us normally and therefore we are in a depleted state. It feels this way to me. It's not measurable, though it may be observable--some say they've seen ORMUS 'material' repelled by strong electromagnetic fields. My instinct, for what it's worth, is that a lot of people suffer horribly because of disruptions to energy fields and flow by radio/microwave frequencies, and that ORMUS replenishes and helps with this a lot. I still feel the effects of the fields, but I think the chronic effects of the fields are greatly lessened.

I have experienced many more synchronicities since having ORMUS. I wouldn't put this down to ORMUS alone, but I think it helps me to be attuned, generally. I have experienced being drawn back to certain times and events in life in a way that may be a process of emotional and spiritual healing. Certainly I have experienced an incredibly vivid sense of being in specific past times on multiple occasions in the last three or so years. I sense acutely the people, the feel of the places, the mood of the time and place. It can be striking, and stirring.

Speaking of synchronicities, my mind increasingly works at a different level, where I just "know" what's important behind the scenes in a situation. Of course, this is not uncommon for empaths, but it seemed to step up substantially over the first few weeks of taking ORMUS regularly, and continued from there. It's now to the stage that I have such strong intuitions and feelings about situations that where once I would have thought about things a lot, and often worried, I simply have an overwhelming sense of knowing.

I have no doubt from my personal experience that the effects of ORMUS are quite individual. I know of two people whose sleep is helped a lot by ORMUS; but I read that for many this is not the case. On balance, ORMUS helps me as an empath. I sense energies more; but at the same time, I seem to have more intuitive capacity to deal with them and even ignore them. This is helped by learning strategies and practicing them.

From time to time, though, I am overwhelmed by energies. So don't get me wrong--it's not as though I have no struggles.

Because ORMUS can be such an individual thing in its subtle effects, I'd recommend anyone trying it start with small doses and experiment from there. Also, I think the information out there generally (not always) reflects this fact--it is a very individual thing. Some seem to experience overly vivid dreams. I've had a couple of incredible experiences out-of-body, or 'body-less' as I prefer to say; but I certainly didn't notice any disturbing dreams. The experiences were mind-blowing and even life-changing. I can't say I had them because of ORMUS; but I have a strong feeling I wouldn't have had them without it.

I wouldn't want to be without (extra) ORMUS, now. As you seem to appreciate, ORMUS is around us and in us anyway. We're talking about supplementing its levels.

And we don't even really know what "it" is.

Cheers, S

updated by @snap: 09/12/17 02:04:29AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

@snap - thanks a lot for your interesting feedback. I shall continue talking my ORMUS then (in small quantities)...

After 6+months of taking ORMUS I cannot say yet that I feel that different. I do seem to be able to feel my brain halfs' synchronizing effects of it. So when I meditate after taking some, it feels a bit more connected, or easier to be and stay connected... The main reason why I stuck with it, even though it initially gave me the intense, bad dreams, is that last winter I had quite bad aphasia (not being able to find words), and that went as I started taking ORMUS. I had a bit of Aphasia the winter before too, and that mostly went with spring coming, same as this year, so it might have been the ORMUS, or it might have been longer days again that healed it, but it happened quite quickly on ORMUS, and it was hardy spring yet (like Feb). We'll see if aphasia manages to come back this winter.... Also ORMIfied massage oil I use now, just feels kinda nice. A bit silkier.....

As for bad effects of EMF, I am very stubborn, I refuse to acknowledge them. Mainly because I live in a city, and I am a city boy. I would get pretty paranoid :) I do have loads of crystals around though too.... But considering that I do not have a huge flat, so any ORMUS batch I make will always be within a couple of feet of some electrical outlet, or appliance, my ORMUS seems fine. The 2-3ml I out in that Kefir batch had been in my fridge for months too (wrapped in a bit of aluminum foil), and still managed to give me those effects..... I do pray for protections for all beings in my flat though, and ask my ORMUS to not flee needlessly please.... Some of the big ORMUS gurus out there seem pretty paranoid about EMF, I wonder if that paranoia might program their ORMUS a bit to flee when it does get closer to EMF????

Snap
@snap
one month ago
103 posts

@goodenergyhealing  No problem at all. Have you tried Orgonite for EMFs? No need to be paranoid, in my opinion. Orgonite just works. Just basic metal, resin and a bit of quartz. Doesn't need to be fancy. It felt like I'd moved from city to country after I got orgonite, though it's not really quite that dramatic as I feel different out of the city.

I've 'busted' towers with orgonite (tower busters) and felt the noxious energy change dramatically in 20 mins. Many towers aren't so bad, though. Also there's a thing called a "radisafe" which, if you don't know it, I couldn't recommend more highly. I used to get piercing electrical sensations from my cell phone, and couldn't talk more than 15 mins on one. I'd literally have to get off calls, quite often. That was until I put a 'radisafe' (cheap) on the back. I can use the phone for as long as a want, though I'm still a bit careful.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if ORMUS helps your aphasia. The effects on my 'memory' are subtle, but cumulative and profound. Information has just become 'on tap'. Having said that, I remain bad with names :) I think I just see people and names are just labels. That's my excuse anyhow.

I continued to see a lot more effects beyond six months or so. Subtle, but cumulative. I hope you wrap your ORMUS in aluminum foil or put it in a tin? It's much better that way.

Don't get me wrong, though; I wouldn't say I really "feel" particularly different taking ORMUS. I have just experienced an evolution of subtle, albeit sometimes pretty profound, changes going on. Some of them may have happened anyway, I don't know. I've also got onto paleo diet and have orgonite around, and like you, use crystals in various ways. Still I'm absolutely sure ORMUS has had some of the effects, and I do feel energetically different. I also  feel the balancing (across hemisphere) effects, though with music composition as a hobby, such balance is there anyhow.

Cheers, S

updated by @snap: 09/12/17 03:08:01AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

@snap Thanks., Yeah, I have some orgonite... I keep on being interested in it, when I read about it, then buy some and just cannot really feel it though. When I hold a crystal and meditate with/ connect with it, there is an immediate palpable feeling. When I do the same with my Orgonnite pieces I just do not feel much at all...Maybe they work more subtle?  But to be fair, I would not throw them out, somehow it is comforting to have them around.....I also made water charging coaster myself (alternating layers of metal and plastic plates, which is kinda the Orgonte schematic, i.e. a fusion of conducting and non-conducting materials), and do love it! It makes the water taste more delicious....

I have a small shungite plate stuck to my mobile. Seems to do it's thing (at least according to muscle testing). :)

I'll have to look up tower busters, only read about orgonite cloud busters before, but they seemed to big, expensive and scary to have in a flat :)))

Snap
@snap
one month ago
103 posts

@goodenergyhealing  I don't think you can feel orgonite, per se, just its effects on crap energy. When I find a particularly noxious tower and 'bust it' (put 100 oz + of orgonite close) I can feel a very palpable change. Orgonite is supposed to transmute the noxious energy into positive life force, at the etheric level. I'm not surprised you don't feel much with orgonite. It doesn't have its own energy, exactly, so what can be felt is changes where energy is 'off'.

I'm extremely sensitive to the energy from fluorescent lighting. It's 50 to 60 hz electromagnetic buzzing/pulsing from the ballasts. When I put orgonite on myself, or better on the actual light, I can tolerate it absolutely fine. Once in a while I forget to have it on me, and I'm stuck under a fluorescent light, then I remember how much it's doing its thing.

Do you put orgonite around electrical sources where you sleep? If not, try it. Good you have shungite plate; that's essentially what radisafe is yep.

ps: I get my concentrated salt water from tibetangold  It's from Tibetan salt lakes. Sure there's other good stuff out there, but best I've found.

updated by @snap: 09/12/17 05:30:20AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

@snap hmmmm - you might have a point. I might play around with orgonite a bit more :)

I kinda test most helping beings coming into my life (and that I'll have around me) - crystals, essences, vitamins, orgonite, etc. For one to heed them welcome, and also to check if they might be tainted or harmful/evil in some way. As such most things have their own energy, which I can feel. Maybe orgonite objects are more portals than actual physical beings, so I'd have to test for function not own energy?

I have some orgonite and tons of crystals under the bed :)

would it not be cheaper to just buy tibetean salt and dilute yourself? unless it would be especially good spring water it is dissolved in, I guess :)

Snap
@snap
one month ago
103 posts

Goodenergyhealing:

... so I'd have to test for function not own energy?

Exactly! Nicely put. If you don't feel effects of emfs then not so easy to test, but I'd have thought you can feel them from what you say regarding crystals (same for me). I had to focus to realize just how 'off' some towers are. I have found a couple of hidden ones by sensing the energy, without sight, kid you not.

Goodenergyhealing:

would it not be cheaper to just buy tibetean salt and dilute yourself? unless it would be especially good spring water it is dissolved in, I guess :)

ha ha, remember it's salt water, so it's not going to dilute us! Its osmolality it higher than blood! But baths in the water are supposed to be good. I've been meaning to try that ...

updated by @snap: 09/12/17 06:30:22AM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
one month ago
373 posts

Snap:

ha ha, remember it's salt water, so it's not going to dilute us! Its osmolality it higher than blood! But baths in the water are supposed to be good. I've been meaning to try that ...

no I meant that if you just buy dried salt, you save on the shipping cost of the water element :)

For salt baths I'd just use any unrefined sea salt. Plus maybe some Epsom. It is much cheaper than doing  bath with tibetean salt. (I'd personally also avoid bathing in Dead Sea Salt. DSS is quite high in Bromides! I did a bromide detox with the Iodine protocol last winter, and it was quite tough! So now I try to avoid unnecessary bromides :) The salt supposedly binds negativities in the aura, hence relaxes, etc.... You can also put some drops of e.g. lavender oil, et. al

Snap
@snap
one month ago
103 posts

Goodenergyhealing:

no I meant that if you just buy dried salt, you save on the shipping cost of the water element :)

Oh, I've got you. True, but I've spoken in person with the guy who gets the Tibetan water. That's the way he makes his ORMUS (from the water) and he concentrates it x 6 so that you're not paying all that much for shipping the water. It produces crazy amounts of ORMUS as well. He searched the world for the best source. But plenty of people do use dried salt.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book