Empath and Trapped. A reading could help.

To post a reply, login or signup

SoulPhoenix
@soulphoenix
one month ago
2 posts

Hey My name is SoulPhoenix I have been on this forum almost 10 years now if you include the jump to the new site.

Im at a crossroads right now. Life Death Choice, No choice, and feel oh so trapped.

My personality and persona are fairly set now at 30 and whenever i try to change i find myself unable to by fear of pain. I've had so much I cant consent to more. Theres  a good chance I will die in the next year and a better chance it will be by my own hand if i cant reduce my feeling of being trapped and having to choose the possibility of pain if I move out of my comfort zone.

My Persoanlity and beliefes are very Synced up with the INFJ myers brig test AKA the advocate roll. Im stressed all the time and im getting dark by the day. I see a therapist who even shares some of my beliefs but it feels like theres no room to move without getting hurt and I feel like ill day if i endure any more pain.

I dont know what to do. I feel very trapped. Im an empath as well as other things but humanity just rubs me the wrong way and i cant find a way forward.

Is there anyone who would be willing to give me a reading who feels it may help?

Im at a loss. I personally Dont like this world and dont want to be here anyway but i have loved ones who would hate to lose me.

anyway thats my story and request. I wish you all the best on your journey here. Light and Love ~SoulPhoenix

twospirits1home
@twospirits1home
one month ago
1 posts
Hi, although I don't usually do readings and I'm by no means qualified to I just want to say your not alone. I have been having the same issue moving forward here recently. Because of fear and failure. I've literallly have became a recluse these past 3 years after my spiritual awakening. I'm 26 years old. So trust me I know how hard it is to get motivated and move forward when fear is crippling your everyday life. Anyways I don't want to make this post about me. I don't usually get on here much but tonight I felt the need to and read your post so here I I am. I'm also a empath, about a month ago I was ready to give up and I started talking to this girl who I used to know for a little bit back when I was younger and we talked and she listened and undertone cause she was going threw some stuff to. Anyways the point of me saying this is maybe you just need someone to talk to who understands and won't judge you for your mistakes, past actions etc. I know for me my friend helped emensly. I also can share a few tips that have helped me along my journey. They aren't anywhere else on the internet and it's strange how accurate it is. Sometimes bringing me to tears. It fills me with hope. Everything is a process. I see bad things as good and this has helped as well. Idk please don't harm yourself, of you do that then who will fill your spot and your mission? Someone's life you were meant to touch or change wouldn't happen because you weren't here. Hang in there. If you'd like to talk or want advice feel free to message me. Sending light your way and hope you find all your looking for plus more.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book