Empath and Trapped. A reading could help.

SoulPhoenix
SoulPhoenix
@soulphoenix
last year
2 posts

Hey My name is SoulPhoenix I have been on this forum almost 10 years now if you include the jump to the new site.

Im at a crossroads right now. Life Death Choice, No choice, and feel oh so trapped.

My personality and persona are fairly set now at 30 and whenever i try to change i find myself unable to by fear of pain. I've had so much I cant consent to more. Theres  a good chance I will die in the next year and a better chance it will be by my own hand if i cant reduce my feeling of being trapped and having to choose the possibility of pain if I move out of my comfort zone.

My Persoanlity and beliefes are very Synced up with the INFJ myers brig test AKA the advocate roll. Im stressed all the time and im getting dark by the day. I see a therapist who even shares some of my beliefs but it feels like theres no room to move without getting hurt and I feel like ill day if i endure any more pain.

I dont know what to do. I feel very trapped. Im an empath as well as other things but humanity just rubs me the wrong way and i cant find a way forward.

Is there anyone who would be willing to give me a reading who feels it may help?

Im at a loss. I personally Dont like this world and dont want to be here anyway but i have loved ones who would hate to lose me.

anyway thats my story and request. I wish you all the best on your journey here. Light and Love ~SoulPhoenix

twospirits1home
@twospirits1home
last year
1 posts
Hi, although I don't usually do readings and I'm by no means qualified to I just want to say your not alone. I have been having the same issue moving forward here recently. Because of fear and failure. I've literallly have became a recluse these past 3 years after my spiritual awakening. I'm 26 years old. So trust me I know how hard it is to get motivated and move forward when fear is crippling your everyday life. Anyways I don't want to make this post about me. I don't usually get on here much but tonight I felt the need to and read your post so here I I am. I'm also a empath, about a month ago I was ready to give up and I started talking to this girl who I used to know for a little bit back when I was younger and we talked and she listened and undertone cause she was going threw some stuff to. Anyways the point of me saying this is maybe you just need someone to talk to who understands and won't judge you for your mistakes, past actions etc. I know for me my friend helped emensly. I also can share a few tips that have helped me along my journey. They aren't anywhere else on the internet and it's strange how accurate it is. Sometimes bringing me to tears. It fills me with hope. Everything is a process. I see bad things as good and this has helped as well. Idk please don't harm yourself, of you do that then who will fill your spot and your mission? Someone's life you were meant to touch or change wouldn't happen because you weren't here. Hang in there. If you'd like to talk or want advice feel free to message me. Sending light your way and hope you find all your looking for plus more.
Austin Baker
Austin Baker
@austin-baker
8 months ago
1 posts
Thank you for sharing this info here, I need more details about it so will visit soon. Take dissertation writing( https://dissertationpanda.com) benefits if you need.
updated by @austin-baker: 01/08/18 09:36:51PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
5 months ago
252 posts
I feel lost, hopeless, hurt, taken advantage of, violated. List can go on, I don't have the strength to suck it up. I feel like I just want to give up, not suicidal. I can't take it anymore, I feel like I'm always around for people who need me, but no one is ever truly there when I need them. Even if people offer they're time it feels superficial. If I try talk to non-emoathss I get called crazy, or not taken seriously. The only people I felt genuinely care and undestand are people in this community, I've spoken to some before on here with other usernames, but my life is sometimes so muddled and chaotic because empath radar doesn't switch off and I want to convince myself none of this is real that it's all make believe but my self has developed to the extent that it knows there is truth.
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
143 posts

Many times I came close to ending it all. I didn't necessarily want to die. I just wanted the pain to stop. I was so afraid of human interaction that I avoided it as often as I could. I couldn't deal with humans being the way they are. I hated the world. I hated life. So I relate.

Things began to change for me after the day I met God. He introduced himself and started showing me the path I needed to be on. Good thing he did because my thoughts were going further and further into the dark side. I didn't just want to die, I wanted to wipe my existence from history. I thought about killing every person that ever knew me and burning every building that had a record of who I was. I went really dark there for a time. It's easy to do when your in pain.

I can't give you a reading, but I can tell you that it gets much much better than where you are right now. We would hate to loose you. You benefit to the world is immeasurable. You'll never know your potential until you take those steps to help yourself.  Heal, Brother.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
5 months ago
252 posts
Thanks for Ur kind words. But I think I'm beginning to take on people's physical mental states in the sense, if someone misses they're medication and have a BP problem, I felt like my head is going to explode, literally, plus other stressors I may have picked up from them, I can always ground my own, it's others I can't. And then I feel like I'm going to erupt like a volcano. I will rule out if it's my own BP I'm going to monitor it because pain relief doesn't work.

MH side of stuff is pretty cool, I have queried from a DR regarding the empathy stuff today so hope I get a response. Why did his assistant block me though? Did I say do something wrong? Or was she just being an asshole again?

Someone did a reading on my baby today they're hearts connected I felt the love between them both, that was really sweet. 😊

I'm never talking to that Dr's assistant again, I can't understand why she would cut me off like that?!

During some meditation today Some thing literally blew in my face, like someone blowed they're breath on me, I was seriously freaked out! 😮

Oh and I don't really need a reading I just didn't want to start a new thread, hope the original poster didn't mind..

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book