Broke and needing some energy work :( Help!!!!

To post a reply, login or signup

4peace
@4peace
2 months ago
187 posts

I'm going through a lot with my family right now.  Husband was in the hospital and is a butt now, my cat is sick, my son has ADHD, I work almost every day and my kids are in online public school- which means I spend almost 40 hours a week helping them with school work.  One good thing is that my mom is in remission from cancer.  I have stupid h pylori bacteria and am sick a lot right now and on 2 antibiotics, on top of all the other illnesses.  On top of that, I can't stop watching the news and I want to go to Houston and help, but I'm disabled.  Last night I went to a party with about 200 people and I was insane.  Even with crystals (TWO strings of crystals on a necklace) and a mirror shield up, I was walking up to people telling them "you are so sad, what happened."  "you are feeling dizzy, hold on to me."  "you are so happy, I'm happy for you."  "You are about to faint from anxiety, let me help you find a quiet place."  I don't think anyone noticed, but I was so torn in so many directions it was really bad.  I need help with energy work to heal a bit, and I'm completely broke.  Any suggestions?

updated by @4peace: 09/07/17 08:08:19PM
4peace
@4peace
2 months ago
187 posts

Thank you Zen Angel!  Very beautifully written!  I'm not familiar with the term healer kitty.  However, he is my best friend.  I'm very connected to him and another of my cats (he is my son's cat - they picked each other and are practically attached to one another.)  Do you think my son's cat is being affected by me too?  He's been really sad lately.

Thank you for reminding me that I have to do this stuff! Meditation and all of it!!!  I'm in therapy, and I 'm trying to just live one day at a time.

You are so right about my food at this time.  It's nothing but bread and junk, no meat, eggs, etc because my stomach is like sandpaper.  Fruit and veggies give me the poo poos.  I'm a mess.

Thank you so much for the reminders!!!

Much Love and Peace,

4peace

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
2 months ago
73 posts

@zen-angel. Priceless information!❤️

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
476 posts

@4peace:

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. While reading your post I'm thinking this poor lady really needs to slow down her life and practice self-care. And then I scrolled down and saw that @zen-angel made some very good suggestions.

I would only add that what makes empaths so special, is also what also causes our downfall. And that is always wanting to care for and fix people without pacing our schedules and taking care of ourselves. As was suggested by others, slow down your life, take time for yourself to ground and do things that make you happy.

I would also add that when we empaths don't take care of ourselves and take on too much from our worlds, we start to break down physically. And a lot of that resonates as stomach issues since the solar plexus chakra is in that area and is an especially active chakra for empaths. It doesn't surprise me that you are having stomach bacteria issues as I have struggled with bouts of the same myself.

I also wanted to add that what you described as empath receptor insanity at the party, is also a side effect of your body, mind, and spirit being run down. When we are in deep need of rest and grounding, our empath skills will often heighten. And while part of that is kind of cool, you need to also realize that as it heightens you are overflowing with harmful energy and are close to a crash. And by crash I mean anxiety attack, psychotic episode, or illness. if you were a car engine your dashboard gauge would show you redlining. But all of this is preventable if you can watch the signs and know when you need to back off your schedule and take time for you to ground and clear that harmful energy out of you.

And one last note, try an experiment of not watching news or violent TV for a couple days. We empaths are really affected by the emotional things we see on the news that is often overhyped and exaggerated. Turn it off for a couple days and I believe you will notice that a good chunk of your worries will be gone.

4peace
@4peace
2 months ago
187 posts

Thanks Hop-daddy, you are absolutely correct about turning off the TV.  I also love the wording of your sentence :)  "empath receptor insanity."    It was not cool at the time, but now that I think about it - maybe.... noo... still not cool :)  LOL.  I have chilled out today, listened to GAIA videos, for some reason I have been drawn to moonstone all day - normally I would use rose quartz.  I have to look this up.  I def. need chakra balancing, so I may do that after I cook dinner.  I am also not going to charge my stones in the sun for a while.  It's too harsh and I need softness.  One of the stone chip necklaces I was wearing at the party was charged in the sun and I think that energy was too much for my weakened state.  Full moon in two days - so I'm gonna clean and recharge then set intentions.  For right now, I'm all moonstone :)

Much Love and Peace!

4Peace

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
476 posts

@4peace:

I'm glad you are using stones because when you find the right ones for you they can really be like medicine.

I have had good luck with the use of stones to de-stress. And while Rose Quartz is a nice calming stone, I have found that when it comes to stress, it doesn't seem to work as well once you are at the point where you are overloaded and anxious. What I have found good luck with are the darker stones that deflect that daily low energy that brings you down. I found that black tourmaline and black onyx stones do a nice job of giving you a shield to keep some of that at bay. I keep these in my pockets in addition to malachite. I find that malachite actually absorbs some of that low energy and removes it from my body. And then Rose Quartz along with amethyst are two I keep under my pillow to help me sleep.

I don't know if you are using any of the stones I suggested. But the black tourmaline in particular is one that I find is used most consistently with success by other empaths.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book