Energy.....and Bar Codes...

To post a reply, login or signup

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
787 posts
I've been a a bit wary about posting this as I've been thinking I've been going a bit nuts....but I've been sensing an energy coming from...of all things....bar codes....ive been sensing this strange energy all over the place....it's especially bad in the stores and super markets....and most definitely in my own home....and I've finally been able to pin point where it was coming from....since I realized I was possibly right about this I began the long and seemingly impossible task of removing every single bar code from my house...they put them on EVERYTHING these days....they're like an infestation of some sort...and the energy is filled with...for myself that is.....the urge to shop...but also feels very sick and negative.....as I began removing these bar codes the energy in my house began to even out...and a lot of what I've been hearing has stopped as well....i also felt a lot of physical pain begin to leave me...i did a bit of research and found that people who are sensitive to energy can definitely sense this type of energy...and am wondering if this energy could be unbalancing our bodies enough to cause various illnesses that are inflicting us....has anyone else here made this connection?
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/07/17 08:03:15PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
787 posts
Lol...thanks for your reply....thats my thot exactly...altho for me the energy is coming directly from the codes and filling the air and myself since I'm sitting in the midst of that energy all day every day....the intent when invented was to make the lives of merchants easier and faster...able to keep track of merchandise etc....to me that's not such a bad thing....the energy that's being dumped into the atmosphere though, feels like smog or pollution only we can't see it....i Did read that this energy did have a connection to evil....but I always think we jump to that conclusion way too easily when things scare us or we can't explain things adequately...not knocking your faith...just what I've noticed....the less bar codes in my house the better I feel....and the ones I've missed actually jump out at me now so it makes it easy to find them...lol....i never would have thought the bar codes had any kind danger to them...and just off topic....phone books are just as bad....lol....bar codes are connected to each company which are filled with information of all employees and products being sold...take Costco.....they have NASTY strong bar codes...they actually hurt when they're near me...this energy feels like tiny pins and needles and when I remove them the feeling goes away....i thot for the longest time it was something else completely....but when it kept up even though I took care of what I thought the issue was...i had to start looking for other reasons....and it turned out to be the bar codes....lol...and I too think it's dangerous because of the subliminal aspect....our minds record EVERYTHING we hear...even when we don't understand or hear it...it's recorded at a different levels in our subconsiousnesses....so this bar would make it easy to plant stuff in people since the frequencies are not heard normally by humans but they ARE there...i'm lucky I can hear everything that goes into my head and can determine if it's good or bad....and if bad I can remove it....but people who can't do this are definitely at risk to be messed with....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/03/17 05:48:40PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one month ago
787 posts
Well...I figure I should update this topic....from the day I 1st posted this topic I've I've been working to find every barcode on my house and get rid of them all....i've found it on every product packaging...food from milk...eggs...everything in my freezer cupboards....all bathroom products...hell....I found bar codes under the hood of my car...barcodes on the gas and hydro meters...and the really odd thing is I can FEEL them even before I see them....it took me quite awhile to find them all...but I did it...and my house feels AWSOME....all my bank cards emit this energy...and I think a lot of the energy I feel around people are filled with the barcode energy....it turns out the buses I drive ALSO have barcodes hidden...in the driver's compartment...and various places on the buses...which I've been hunting down and pulling them off...this energy is so invasive...the food I have no longer make me sick to my stomach....I always thought it was nervousness or my imagination or an ulcer or something when my stomach got upset after eating...turns out the barcodes transfer their energy to the food and that's what was causing me discomfort....since removing them my digestion has gotten much better....a LOT less heartburn....etc...i've been sleeping soooo much better since removing them from all object in my bedroom...and house...i always thought I was imagining this energy coming from the barcodes...but now my experiment is dun and I know it wasn't my imagination...and I'm EXTREMELY relieved and happy I finally got to the bottom of this issue.....lol...i now take all barcodes off all packaging before I put everything away...my neighbors built a deck and didn't remove the barcodes....I can feel them pulse out their energy when I walk by.....icky...lol...i threw out every single piece of paper with barcodes...bills...flyers go to the garbage right away....i'm always amazed at how MUCH there is and I never thought twice about them...i always thought they were harmless....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 10/17/17 02:55:41AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
787 posts
Just an interesting note here....I have an elderly cat who started to have seizures for some reason..
.she was exhibiting the signs of kidney failure...so I started her on b12 and vitamins changed her food etc...but nothing changed...it also seemed like there was a pattern to the timing of the seizures...as it happens I built a 3 level kennel to house my 2 cats and 1 of my dogs....i'd been feeling odd energy surrounding the kennel and coming from the inside but couldn't see anything that would cause this energy...it turned out that I forgot to take off the bar codes from the wood I used to build it and they were under the self sticking tile I'd installed...so i tore out the tile to figure out what i was feeling and found em all and removed them....she hasn't had a seizure since the removal of the bar codes...so now I'm wondering just how many of our illnesses that we have been told are natural....are actually caused by the barcodes we now think of as normal and benign....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 11/05/17 12:50:10PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
509 posts

@womanwhowalks:

This is very interesting that bar codes are setting you off. How do you really avoid that? They are everywhere. Aside from somehow avoiding bar codes each day, how's your grounding and sleep lately? The reason I ask is when I get run down I start having bizarre things happen and am more bothered by unusual things. I'm just wondering if you "spiritually chill" a little bit if you will find that bar codes have less of an effect on you?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
787 posts
Taking the bar codes out of my house is making a big difference....I no longer feel over charged....an yes the bar codes being everywhere us difficult...went to Costco yesterday and the whole store energy wise is awful....i feel as if my skin is being burned....and the thing is...we think we have to leave it on everything we buy...and our houses radiate this energy and so does the food we buy and it's making people sick....the ones stuck on electronics is pretty bad...i think on some level it is felt by everyone but no one realizes where It's coming from....we just think we're 'naturally' sick...it's a pain in the butt to have to remove every barcode from the products I buy...especially after a big shopping....but I can't stand them, now I know where the disturbance is coming from....i feel MORE rested....less physical pain...these barcodes are receivers....they emit energy/signal that invades the our energy and body... and it's not natural

http://www.whale.to/b/barcodes.html

I found this article...i'm not comfortable with the religious aspect of it...but the energy has been detected by others...so I'm not alone in the sensing of it....i don't know if the link will work....lol...
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 weeks ago
728 posts
Karen2:
Taking the bar codes out of my house is making a big difference....I no longer feel over charged....an yes the bar codes being everywhere us difficult...went to Costco yesterday and the whole store energy wise is awful....i feel as if my skin is being burned....and the thing is...we think we have to leave it on everything we buy...and our houses radiate this energy and so does the food we buy and it's making people sick....the ones stuck on electronics is pretty bad...i think on some level it is felt by everyone but no one realizes where It's coming from....we just think we're 'naturally' sick...it's a pain in the butt to have to remove every barcode from the products I buy...especially after a big shopping....but I can't stand them, now I know where the disturbance is coming from....i feel MORE rested....less physical pain...these barcodes are receivers....they emit energy/signal that invades the our energy and body... and it's not natural

http://www.whale.to/b/barcodes.html

I found this article...i'm not comfortable with the religious aspect of it...but the energy has been detected by others...so I'm not alone in the sensing of it....i don't know if the link will work....lol...
Wow! That was very enlightening.....and concerning to say the least. You must be a very sensitive soul.....I cannot detect anything from them personally.
It did bring up something in my subconscious though. A little off topic but I feel it might be related. There are a lot more cases of autism now than ever before but no one can seem to explain why. If you have ever known anyone on the autism spectrum they are also very sensitive indeed. Perhaps the bar codes are the smoking gun on that. Just something that popped into my head...
I’m glad that you and your kitty are doing better. What deep perception you have to track down those pesky codes. I will never look at anything I buy the same way, lol
Blessings
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
787 posts
I have no idea as to why I'm able to detect these things...and I have no doubt that a LOT of people...autistic or not....if not everyone on the planet is effected by these things in some way....i know my moods change a great deal when I'm surrounded by that energy...the buses I drive have those things all over...and I e to take em off or I'll snap everyone's head off...makes me wonder just how much of the world's crime and crappy stuff is being driven by this energy.....i'm interested in knowing exactly where this energy actually comes from...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
787 posts
And thanks....i was extremely worried about my soul kitty....lol...sh's old and sensitive and i hate it when she's hurting....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book