Spirit attachments and schizophrenia

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
2 months ago
137 posts

So, I as I'm sure other empaths have been diagnosed schizophrenic and have symptoms of spirit possession. I'm wondering if there is a way to deal with getting this spirit to stop. I have heard that this type of thing is an awakening but this spirit is evil and I want to get it out of me. It is suicidal and tries to stop me from being around people. Hinders my mental stability. It won't leave though and tried to fully possess me to where I can't control myself. Looking for a solution if anyone has one to offer.

updated by @laog: 09/19/17 01:54:11PM
LaoG
@laog
2 months ago
137 posts

yes im still looking for help, and im not sure where to accept the friend request.

thanks for the reply.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
476 posts

@laog:

I had some luck getting rid of a spirit attachment through a lot of daily grounding with salt water and constant use of protection stones. I think you and I may have talked on this before. Does any of that help with you?

LaoG
@laog
2 months ago
137 posts

I'm sure there's a way to communicate with this spirit to get it or them to go off but when i did get to communicate they just tried to trick me and they've messed up my life quite a bit already. I cant hear them but they at times speak through me. doctors say take anti psychotics for months to years but i believe this is a spiritual attack so there's a way to fix it without drugs

@hoofbeats i sent a friend request i found the button and thank you for being willing to help

@hop-daddy yea i had inquired about this before and you helped me a lot. this time i dont think salt is enough and i cant wear a stone all day because my parents think its evil. grounding feels somewhat like it helps but from time to time i still feel that its there.

if it helps this only happened after i met someone who i think is my twin flame and this spirit impersonated them if im not mistaken. the spirit started to possess me around 1.5 years ago and it just got worse and worse until one day i couldn't feel my arm woke up and didn't even feel numbness it just felt like it wasn't attached anymore. from then i had psychotic episodes where i listened to it out of fear of what it would do.

thanks everyone

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book