Strange vision

To post a reply, login or signup

WindWolf
@windwolf
4 months ago
117 posts
Ok, at work Saturday I had a vision that immediately followed a serious headache. I thought that it was my sensitivity to light but I saw a strange image. I started to research what the image could be, I looked up old mystic symbols. I thought it was a warning of some type. Turns out what I saw was 3 alchemical symbols simultaneously. I'm wondering why I'm having certain side effects now. Also while in my search into what happened I found things that are pointing me towards my friend that ended our friendship. The other weird thing is that a coworker may have broken their ankle the next day in the same area I had the vision. Not sure whats going on, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
502 posts

@windwolf

You always have tough ones for us to help you decipher. Wink I'm not sure how to help you interpret your vision as I'm not understanding from you what you saw and how it felt to you. I will say that when I get visions that are the strongest, I do get physical side effects. However, they are normally good feeling side effects like tingling or chills or a real happy butterfly in my stomach feeling. I do sometimes get a headache after a day of taking in too much. And I do know some empaths who get migraines often. But I'm not quite sure how that relates to you. You may want to start making notes of your visions and how you feel with each one to see if you can find a pattern to help explain what is happening. After taking notes I finally figured out in the last year which of my visions are what will happen and which ones are visions of what could happen.

I would not know how to explain your co-worker getting hurt in the same area as your vision. For me, my visions have nothing to do with what room or location I am in. So I'm not sure how to explain that for you. We all work differently. But I think we humans, and particularly us empaths, need listen to our gut instincts more often. When ideas and "voice in your head" suggestions pop into our heads, I think we need to trust them. If your gut instinct is that you are being pointed toward your friend, then I would trust in that and pursue it.

WindWolf
@windwolf
4 months ago
117 posts
I tried to reach to that friend but she blocked my number. Only way I can reach her now is in person, but I'm almost positive that will not go well. I don't know what to do.
Rene''
@rene
4 months ago
1,194 posts
Hello. I do get headaches with strong visions. Someone told me one time it had something to do with the third. I also get very drained feeling after some visions. I have had the same visions twice this week. I was a concrete Celtic cross that was painted pinkish red color. It puzzles me also.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book