When the world feels against you

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
308 posts
It's really hard to stay positive in life sometimes. Right now some events at work and in my personal life make me feel everyone is against me. What i mean, is these are not my problems. People are not wanting to fix there own and it somehow comes back to me to fix. I keep pushing back and set boundaries and they are constantly overstepped.
Is it possible that all the negativity around me is what is causing my world to feel like it's crashing and everything against me? These are things that I'm in no position or authority to fix. Or is it that it is something I can fix and that is why the universe is doing this to me??
TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
308 posts
I do want to add, in a dream I had. I was told if I didn't remove myself from a situation life would continue to get harder. I am trying to do so but finding a new job in a new town does and will take some time. I understand that reality and working on that now.
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
4 months ago
272 posts

Welcome to 2017!  Every lightworker I know is talking about the fact that they and everybody around them is going through stuff right now.  And the empaths are having to work on there own stuff AND everybody else's, so we get the double whammy!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
4 months ago
308 posts
Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder then if my dream is something for us all to know.....remove from the situation to make it easier for us?
Rene''
@rene
4 months ago
1,194 posts
Hello You know, I do think the negatively will make everything else feel hard. We push and pack back emotions that we don't want to deal with at the moment and it finally builds a wall and you will be trapped inside of it. I understand that you cannot control some of the events in your life but you can choose how you are going to let it affect you. Stay balanced and watch as a spectator and release the emotions and try to stay positive. When things get overwhelming and you cannot change the outcome, then excepted it and let it go. Try to remove yourself from some of the negatively when it happens and go outside and listen for the birds. They always raise my vibration. (Now if I could take my own advice). That was probably a guide in your dream. Just be patient and let the universe work it out in your favor . If it cared enough to send you a message then it cares enough to help you to rise above it.
I have also heard many Empaths saying it is trying times. Good luck and stay balanced.
Zacharias
@zacharias
4 months ago
84 posts

These events in our lives push us to grow. It's an opportunity. I like what @rene said "Stay balanced and watch as a spectator". We(all humans) personalize everything! When we don't it helps us let go of those emotions we put in cages and hold onto. 

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” 
― Frank HerbertDune

That works for any "pent-up" emotion if we don't respond to it, or react. Their emotion becomes our emotion, unless we let it go.

They are not just against you. They work against each other as well. It isn't personally directed at you. It's their personal inadequacy that they project onto you. It's our choice to accept it or reject it. It is hard to do when they believe what they do and feel is justified. Just know that it isn't. Humans are really really stupid. I say that not to condemn humanity, but to let you know they are not right. No matter how sure they are. We all have to rise above our own stupidity. 

I have leaned that, as much as I'd like to, I can't fix everyone . They fix themselves. I can facilitate that fix if I don't respond to their anger and frustration. I let it pass through me and can see things as they are.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
502 posts

@tigerlily:

People wanting us empaths to fix their problems is always the theme. But just remember, you help who you want to help. You should cut off others. There are a lot of people out there who are not learning their life lessons and just siphon off some of our higher vibrational energy to feel better temporarily. But the next day they go back to behaving the same and having the same problems since they are stuck and are not being accountable in their own lives. You really have to be picky with what drama you allow yourself to get pulled into. Because that does build inside you as you absorb all that and will bring you down (with bad luck to follow).

But there may be a bigger story for you here. I have found that often the bad news or frustrating times in relationships and situations (like work) can be signals to remind me that I am off-track on my life path. I try not to blame all bad days on this. But if it is a recurring situation, you should look for the signals and signs. I love the old saying there are no coincidences. I really believe that to be true. Even in bad times, you are presented with lessons. I try to pull myself back and look at my frustrating times and relationships and see it for what it is. Often I find it is time to move on or make a change. And when I listen to my gut and heart, I usually see that the sign that I was being forced to see helped motivate me to make a change for the better. I don’t know if this can be any help to you. But I think a lot of your frustration and pain are signs that it is time to make some changes to benefit yourself and get back in the groove of the right direction for your life path.

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
4 months ago
73 posts

Well I'm here I think just to share what a triple whammy is doing to me!  I was hit so fast with multiple people's emotions and pain....one is my daughter who is not living close to me! She was injured....Then 2 other people ,with their emotions and pain...I was hit by a World wind! It was bam,ban,bam.....The last one I felt,actually made me feel like I actually withered down like cartoon characters do! I went right to sleep!  Now it has stopped.phew! I'm finally getting on my feet! Iv grounded,epsom salt,I think I should just sit in one everyday,all day lol my gems,ect....breathing techniques ,ect!  Plus I have my own personal emotions and pain!  I hope this episode is over...I don't know what else to call it..it wiped me out! But rest brought me back,I'm to old for this!  And surprisingly I was able to figure out what went to Who!   I feel I was getting signals from these people in distress!  And I could stay secluded,it doesn't matter,it still happens....So now hopefully this to shall pass,right now!👏 I turned down the volume also,to off!  But  because I want to know what is going on, unconsciously I do this to myself I believe.....I need to mind my bussiness,lol.....I believe for me,this is the first time with this many people!  

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
4 months ago
73 posts

@hop-daddy I must agree with you,there are no coincidences!    And also listen to my gut especially and my heart......My gut was always right even though I went the opposite way because I just wanted to!  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book