Vampires?

To post a reply, login or signup

Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
84 posts

I want to know where they learn how to do this. I'd also like to know why they do it.

I was on airplane about to take off when I felt PANIC. I undid my seat belt and started to get up. My thought was if I just get off the plane for a minute I'd be ok. My wife saw what was happening and calmed me down. She said "It's somebody else on the plane, not you". She later admitted the thought occurred to her that this was a psychic indication the plane was going to crash, but I when it happened I thought the same thing and dismissed it. I wasn't afraid of the plane. So, I sit back down, put up my shield, do my grounding thing, and sit back to read a book. Well, for the entire trip I was being stared at by two women a few rows behind me on different sides of the plane. It was easy to pick them out. So when we got off the plane we waited around to watch for them. I asked my wife to see if she could pick them out. Well, they made it easy because they got off the plane together. The strange thing was they never spoke to each other. They didn't sit together on the plane, yet they walked through the concourse together without even speaking. Women always have something to talk about.

This has always been a mystery. What were they? What did they take from me? WHY?

updated by @zacharias: 11/10/17 05:03:35PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
783 posts
Zacharias "]

I want to know where they learn how to do this. I'd also like to know why they do it.

I was on airplane about to take off when I felt PANIC. I undid my seat belt and started to get up. My thought was if I just get off the plane for a minute I'd be ok. My wife saw what was happening and calmed me down. She said "It's somebody else on the plane, not you.:She later admitted the thought occurred to her that this was a psychic indication the plane was going to crash, but I when it happened I thought the same thing and dismissed it. I wasn't afraid of the plane. So, I sit back down, put up my shield, do my grounding thing, and sit back to read a book. Well, for the entire trip I was being stared at by two women a few rows behind me on different sides of the plane. It was easy to pick them out. So when we got off the plane we waited around to watch for them. I asked my wife to see if she could pick them out. Well, they made it easy because they got off the plane together. The strange thing was they never spoke to each other. They didn't sit together on the plane, yet they walked through the concourse together without even speaking. Women always have something to talk about.

This has always been a mystery. What were they? What did they take from me? WHY?

Hi....they sound creepy.....it also sounds like they linked to you....what I've noticed is that a point of fear was created in your mind to create a hole in your energy providing them with a way to bypass your natural energy protections....it's called a psychic attack...they link to you via energy cords or cords of attatchment....and drain energy from you and send bad energy to you....you need to find the cords of attatchment they've connected to you and your wife...and sever/cut them roots and all....just get rid of them.... once they're gone you should start feeling better....
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
84 posts

I don't know enough to do this on my own. This was years ago, but I've thinking about how the relationship with my wife soon after got very rocky. I couldn't believe she was doing and I don't believe she knew what she was doing. It got to the point where I asked for a divorce. We didn't, we worked through it. Our relationship now is better than ever. I believe we broke any link or attachment, but just to make sure, I asked God to take care of that for me and surround my wife with a shield of light. This is all I know to do. Thank you for responding. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
783 posts
Google severing or cutting cords of attatchment...there's lots of info on that out there....i use a few methods myself...smudging myself in most cases....for me I need to pull everything out...cords are like weeds...they develop roots that go throughout the energy and body systems...some are to good ppl others are connected to bad ppl...and some to entities....etc...i prefer to do things myself as I know what I'm looking for and where things might be....it is possible for these 2 women to still be connected to you without you knowing where they are...not purposefully trying to scare you...for me It's a normal thing now....there are some ppl who will find their way back into your energy and you must continue cutting them out until they no longer return....there are a few ppl I know that I encounter that I don't want to be connected to I that way...so after I encounter them I sever everything all ov3r again....lol...it takes practice...
empathinboston
@empathinboston
5 months ago
17 posts

@zacahrias - wow, what an experience.  When you're a bright light - I say it's like being the flame in "moth to a flame".  For empaths, especially if they're not somewhat aware, most would just have a panic attack and get off.  You obviously have the intuition to know when something is off - so that is awesome!
I've been dealing with some very strong energy vampires over the last year - literally crippled me and my children whom are also empathic.  I tried severing cords, cleaning my space....I tried EVERYTHING to get out of the psychic attack space.  After a year of doing all the "methods" that can work, my only true learning was that it was all because I was stuck in a negative/fear-based pattern.  Cord cutting, energy work, etc can give you some relief, but until you train your inner-self how to truly love, protect, and not spiral into fear...you're not solving the root issue, you're putting a bandaid on it.  
Energy vampires don't always know they're doing what they're doing. Sometimes they do.  As empaths, we take in a lot, but also take back energy because we process and put thoughts out there that introduce our energy as victims; the people on the plane may have siphoned your energy because they're just so miserable/and you picked up on it. That exchange of energy takes up a lot of our loved ones' energy, too - so, ultimately, we take energy as well (though without intent to harm). 
If you experience this anymore, my only suggestion is to sit back and experience it without resistance.  The resistance sets us in fear state - and that never solves anything besides really making yourself a victim. 
I read something recently. An leader/empath has a sign on their door: "Energy Vampires welcome. You will only be filled with loving energy."  In today's world, what's real and what's not is questionable.  Find your center & self-love, and energy vampires won't even be able to see you. I hope that makes sense.  
Energy vampires/psychic attacks are lessons for us...so we find our path to our strength and self-love....and how to take your power back. 
^this is a summary of a few very dark stories, but if you can keep yourself out of fear/blame/victimhood & over-thinking (we all do it & it can drive one crazy) - through love, acceptance, understanding, self-power, grounding, and forgiveness - you will be able to transmute any similar situation you come across within a few minutes and re-stabalize until you're no longer visible to energy stealers. Googling too much can be dangerous...discern what is right for you, not what someone online tells you (including me).  <3 I hope that helps!!

empathinboston
@empathinboston
5 months ago
17 posts

@zacharias - Whoops!

Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
84 posts

Yeah, it helps. This has been my lesson over the past few months it took to learn. STOP RESISTING. It's so hard to understand the why and how of all of it. Yet the most profound understandings come to me when I give up trying. So this is me giving up, or actually giving in.

All my life I keep thinking if look hard enough I'll find the answer that leads to being healed of this affliction. I didn't talk, I didn't share, it was my problem not theirs. I have to say it can be much more difficult for a man to be empath than women. Probably because we hang out with other men.  To see it as a gift embrace it is............just difficult.

Thank you

Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
84 posts

Ahh, oh yes! I forgive them. I don't care who they were or what they have done, I forgive them. There. Now all attachments are broken.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
783 posts
Energy vampires in human form are ppl using their gifts to harm not heal....its not about forgiveness so much as staying healthy....we exchange energy all the time thru touch, talk, Just by sitting beside some one....a living human being can drain your energy from a distance through the links and cords....and it's a constant drain....and a wound in your energy field which is infecting it which will eventually infect your body and life if not pulled out......distance is NOT relevant...nor forgiveness...it just is...the ppl you encountered on that plane deliberately baited you...they knew you were there....they needed line of site...learning about different forms of energy and how certain individuals do what they do is NOT a bad thing...it's A must when dealing with energy and ppl who misuse it...so don't ignore it....i don't think your supposed to...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/07/17 12:59:48PM
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
84 posts

I do agree. I will study it. Knowledge is power after all, but I have access to power much greater than any would be vampire can conjure. It comes from the source of all power. Wielded by the Ultimate Empath. Love is our weapon, Love our shield. Forgiveness allows him to work. This is Truth 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
783 posts
Uh huh....me too....but you still gotta do some work...
empathinboston
@empathinboston
5 months ago
17 posts

I agree with all the above. @womanwhowalks I support all you said and your advice.  What I read into @zacharias was that you, @zacharias were looking for a solution and trying to understand the why, how, "how is this possible"...as @womanwhowalks stated, "it just is that people try to use our energy" ... it just "is".  It sucks, but we can't control others.  When I was in the state of trying to solve, I didn't go within...I wanted to solve and blame other ppl for putting me in my situation of being drained and attacked from a distance and infiltrated my entire life b/c of my own leaks in my field. @womanwhowalks - you're right on the money.
But no, never ignore it!  Discern from all the info out there within yourself so YOU overcome it and in the end, it's a lesson to strengthen the love body you're here to be.  As I said, don't listen to me...listen to yourself. Love to you both!  The brighter your light, the more you have to overcome.  Have a great wkd!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
502 posts

@zacharias:

I have a different theory to what you went through on the plane. On any given plane ride, you are going to have people who are terrified to fly. And the whole airport experience is a stressful mess for everyone. When everyone finally gets through security and everything else you then are usually crammed into a seat with no room. And you wait sit there and wait until takeoff. People are frustrated, angry, and scared and they sit there reviewing those feelings while awaiting take off. As an empath, you are going to absorb all of that from a good portion of the plane. I know I do. Flying is usually one of the more stressful things I have to go through in any given year as I get hit by all that the negative people on the plane are going through. And like you I get that urgent feeling of needing to get off that plane and find a place to calm down.

As for the two ladies, I guess there is a chance that they were bad people who somehow sent you a psychic attack. But I would say that was probably unlikely. They may have watched you squirm and be nervous and were just being nosey. Meanwhile, there may have been a dozen or so really nervous and upset people elsewhere that you were picking up on. 

As for energy vampires, they are real. But in my experience it doesn't happen from someone being across the plane with you. It usually happens when they interact with you in conversation. They normally corner you for a talk and you can literally feel your energy level drop and a state of fatigue hit. A lot of energy vampires are not doing it intentionally. In those cases they are miserable people that subconsciously know that they just feel better after talking to you. They feel better, you feel worse. You know the drill.

Zacharias
@zacharias
4 months ago
84 posts

My father was a mechanic for the airlines all his life. So I got free tickets. Back then it cost me $27 to fly to London. I use to love flying. 

Things have changed that's for sure, but this was different than anything I had experienced before. I remember a flight with a crying baby. She was in extreme pain because of pressure in her ears. The rest of people on the flight just wanted to "shut that damn baby up already!".(please never fly with a baby). I could pick out those that were more angry than those that were trying to ignore and just felt irritated. And yes, all I wanted to do was to hold that baby.

If someone on that flight felt that much panic. I assume I would be able to pick them out. I was looking for that person and couldn't figure out who. Once people get on the plane they relax and calm down for the most part. That was the vibe except for me.

I don't panic, I've been trained not too. So I knew it wasn't me. Yet, since then I have. It happens when I'm stuck in traffic on a Saturday. Not so much during weekday rush hour, but Saturdays are dangerous. I think about going off road and just getting home anyway I can. The difference is in that situation is it builds up. I can feel it coming on. My mind gets cloudy till I can't think then the run response kicks in. I say a prayer and it goes away. When I was on that plane, it hit me so quick I wasn't aware it was happening. It was like road rage. When someone slaps you with anger. 

What I've been reading about is what happens in the spirit world during these events. I get attacked for it. Depression and anger is normal to me, but not anymore. That leaves me to think there is something someone or some thing doesn't want me to know. So @hop-daddy, your an interesting guy, I have a question: If i'm right about what I was picking up on, and these women had attacked me some how, what would you consider them to be and where did they learn to do this? 

"Know your enemy as you know yourself, and you will not be harmed in a hundred battles" Sun Tzu

You do understand I have to learn how to fight back.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
783 posts
Well...now I'm definitely finding your experience interesting zacharias....i feel an energy surge every Saturday too....i feel energy surges almost every day of the week....most of the time I've felt I was being targeted by psychic attackers within my work place....as well as a few psychics/energy workers I've crossed paths with....I've been trying to block them out....i also found that items I own seem to be carrying energy of some sort...not necessarily a spirit attatchment....for the longest time I've felt that I've been hit by an energy ball of some sort...right in the head as I slept....every few hours I'd wake up in pain...it seemed to deliberately hit the right side of my head...on the frontal lobe...it would hit me and travel thru my body....my body and my pillow seemed to radiate this awful energy...and it was quite painful....i finally figured out it was the pillow...so I took it out of the house...instantly better...but I get hit by energy and it seems to come from out side...yet inside the house..or while I'm driving for work...like someone is targeting my bus...i'll feel perfectly fine then wham...i'll suddenly start feeling nauseous...tired....sick in some way....as I'm driving...or just before it's time to leave for work...i keep wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this...
And hop-daddy....my experience is that most ppl who deliberately send psychic attacks to someone are ALSO unhappy and sick...but in my own experience over the past 5 years or more since my gifts opened up...is that there are people who DO deliberately use their own gifts to hurt others...there are good energy workers and evil energy workers....i've had to learn all this as well in order to understand what was happening to me....and learn how to protect myself...zacharias needs to learn about this or he wouldn't have been introduced to this as he was
updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/10/17 11:28:33PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
502 posts

@zacharias:

My view on your situation is of course an alternate opinion to what the others posted here. And I’ve tried to draw on my own similar experiences to try to help you sort this out.

I think we empaths go through periods of time where our sensitivities come in waves. Sometimes stronger, sometimes weaker. I don't know if you have noticed that. But like you, I previously enjoyed flying and for the most part had no fear. And people around me on planes didn't bother me back then. And then about 7 years ago my empath switch turned on and anything crowded with people would freak me out. Being in a shopping mall or theater would overwhelm me being that close to people that I picked up on. But airplanes have been the absolute worst for me. I get hit with such an intensity of feelings from fellow passengers prior to take off that it takes all my effort to keep from having a full on panic attack. Once in flight I settle down. But pre-takeoff and takeoff is the worst. Turbulence and landing approach is a secondary issue that causes anxiety that I pick up on. And if there is a crying baby I am in for a long flight as I pick up on all that anger that people have sitting near a crying baby. This is not a rare circumstance as there have been quite a few posts about empaths struggling to be on planes.

As for traffic, I too have issues with that. And when I see people in road rage events, I suck right in that rage and get tightness in my chest and feel panicky. Our society is all about immediate gratification and no one seems to have patience anymore. So tempers flare during traffic holdups or when someone gets even accidentally cut off. And it makes sense that you would pick up on that. I have no idea why Saturday's are heightened for you, but maybe you live in an area where visitors pour in on weekends. So long story short, I believe your empath sensitivities have been strengthening. And that's why plane travel and even just driving around is causing you to pick up on low energy that is active around you.

As for the two ladies, you can probably tell that I am a little skeptical that they caused your issues. I am personally very sensitive to other’s anger, anxiety, and sadness. And I have had co-workers get pretty upset with me before that was a direct attack of rage that was very powerful. And as it built up I felt the need to get the hell out of the building. But I have never had a complete stranger dominate me with the evil eye. Sure I get the stink eye from strangers every once in a while. But for those ladies to have set you off like that they would in my opinion need to be sending you a sustained psychic attack. They would need to be masters of their ability to do that and then somehow have a motivation to pick you and go after you. And somehow know that you are an empath. I just don't think that's very probable IMO. The exception to that would of course be if racism was involved and they picked you out based on skin color or something else and channeled rage toward you. But if those women were the cause of 100% of your issue that day and if racism had nothing to do with it, then I would say they were very high level witches who know how to direct psychic attacks. And they somehow knew you were an empath and wanted to see you melt down for fun.

empathinboston
@empathinboston
4 months ago
17 posts

Does anyone else ever feel worse after reading all the opinions of everyone else and not just looking inside yourself to find the answer?  Just curious.  I feel (and noting right now that I'm writing this) - that when one person doesn't "feel" justified, the emotions go haywire.  I'm personally noting that my energy and responses will always affect others in this forum. 

Because I have been through a psychic attack - better yet, an attack that turned into spiritual warfare - that manifested demonic beings (oddly caught on camera, and yes, I feel crazy writing that) - I HAVE to agree (from my personal experience) with @hop-daddy / you can not be attacked for an extended amount of time from a human being unless they know how to get to you.  People don't just pick you out and harm you unless they know what you are. 

Understanding how to fight back as an empath really means NOT getting charged.  Feeling it, embracing you're experiencing something, and transmuting that by loving yourself, and breathing into YOURSELF. Fighting it, as I've stated before, and unfortunately learned the hard way, makes it worse and compounds the feelings you're receiving.  

As empaths, we're naturally gifted.  Don't play into the game - shut the door. @zacharias - I've even watched your entire mode of desire to "solve" transform in this thread.  Just something to be aware of. What are you picking up?  Go inside my friend...it's all within you. That is where you'll truly know how to stop whatever is going on.   

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
502 posts

@empathinboston:

You bring up a good point. Although I would say there is a definite upside to being able to help people through these group forums. Finding this place and getting some answers turned my life around a few years ago. I'm sure we all can agree that being an empath is a trying experience that can be quite painful. It's nice to have a place like this to post about things we are struggling with where we do not have the answers. There are varied responses to every post. And the poster has to digest that and as you said, find their own solution inside themselves.

On a separate note, I went through a situation that sounds very similar to what you described (except mine was not caught on camera). It was a painful experience but in the end I beat it, and learned a lot and it really helped me understand my empathy and strengths and weaknesses. I'd love to hear more about your situation if you are open to it.

empathinboston
@empathinboston
4 months ago
17 posts

@hop-daddy - touche! 
And yes, beating out the attacks helped me move from a very unbalanced empath to embracing myself.  Without the experience, I likely would still be in "why me?" mode. Would love to share - some days I still wonder what world I opened myself up to during that period. 

@zacahrias -  I have a few pages of a book to share with you if you'd like (can send them to you).  You're so upfront, being a man of God and prayer, that I feel it may help you cope with all of this.  If you defer to everything outside of you and leave your own Soul aside, including veering away from God, it's what those the "interference" wants.  The most famous book of all time on Psychic Attack did a re-write after years of being the most sought book on the subject. The updated forward says:
1. Stop all personal connections with any source of considered attack
2. Don't do drugs
3. Don't meditate or connect with spiritual realms during this time - instead, focus on living a holy life and connect with your personal religious belief, regularly
4. Keep a healthy diet, get sleep, and connect with nature
5. Get a new positive hobby
After the most famous psychic attack, those 5 points are her advice; stop focusing on the attack and start focusing on you and your beliefs.  With that that said, your beliefs are most important and managing the sensitivities and angst we feel can be overwhelming many days. *I wouldn't recommend reading the whole book or it will just make your mind spin...unless you feel it's right for you!

In the end, you will be so much stronger for going through this!  All my love @zacharias 

Zacharias
@zacharias
4 months ago
84 posts

Man do I love you guys. I knew the answers to my questions would be here. Otherwise, I wouldn't have wanted to come back. It is so what I need to hear. This gives me insight and direction. 

@empathinboston - I'm open to anything you want to send me. I'm reading a lot right now. I found so much information that it will take time to digest it all. Whenever the sensitivity increases I go on a search for as much info as I can stuff in to my brain and sort it out as I go through life. If you give the name of this book, I can find it. Don't worry about my spinning mind. I'm used to it. 

As I go through that list, I see the things that I have been "led" to do. So this is conformation that I am on the right track. I'm not working right now because I was sick of sucking sawdust and climbing through attics. Mostly, I was tired of picking up that energy in peoples homes. Being a handyman has been hard. I want to be a blacksmith. 

@hop-daddy - I may never know the truth of what happened that day. I have a feeling is all. If could go back in time(which I be able to do some day) maybe I'd know, but it's not important to have the answer. What's important is that we question. The root word is "quest" after all. These events spur our drive to understand. Thank you for sharing. Skeptics have been a wealth of knowledge for me. 

empathinboston
@empathinboston
4 months ago
17 posts

@Zacharias :) - we all have our own journey we're meant to go on, decipher info so our true/empathic/loving self can fully step into the forefront.  I hope you get to the point one day you don't have to seek the information.  As empaths, I feel like our minds/emotions/"extra feelings" create our own discord.  But every empath I've ever met is highly intelligent & analytical & out to solve problems.  I doubt that's coincidental. LOL!
Don't let this one do too much of a number on you:https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Self-Defense-Instruction-Protecting-Paranormal/dp/1578635098 ; as mentioned, it was republished with the new forward basically saying "it's this simple".  
I'm not sure what religious practices you have, but regardless, for all of us, all of the Psalms are known to protect from external negative forces.  
Besides that - I just send you love!  Compassion transforms everything.  Even the darkest of things <3

empathinboston
@empathinboston
4 months ago
17 posts

Geez - need to type slower! @zacharias ^^

Zacharias
@zacharias
4 months ago
84 posts

Thank you @empathinboston, I love you back. It felt good

empathinboston
@empathinboston
4 months ago
17 posts
@zacharias we're all family. You "got this" - I knew it from the moment I read the first post...you are pure love. @hop-daddy may not recall, but he helped me a while back. Find you! You are powerful!!!!
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
502 posts

@empathinboston, I am always happy to help! Happy

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book