Earthbound spirit

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
5 months ago
137 posts

Alright, so I have an earthbound spirit in my home that wants to cross over. His name is Ibrihim and I can't get him to. Can anyone help him crossover? He needs to go into the light.

updated by @laog: 09/18/17 06:22:56AM
LaoG
@laog
5 months ago
137 posts

he is just attached to me now so is there someone who can help him cross over? i told him how to detach from other cords

Bing
@bing
5 months ago
547 posts

Hi Laog

In regards to your earth bound spirit I am including a list of Archangels.  I suggest that you have a look at Archangel Azrael as he is the angel who deals with helping people to cross from this world to the higher realms.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/library-of-light/47646/archangels-and-you-a-list-of-archangels-and-additional-links

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

LaoG
@laog
5 months ago
137 posts

scratch that this spirit called ibrihim is still there or whatever itsspelt like. its been jumping between a woman and i who had it removed but someone said it wouldnt cross over or something so it just keeps jumping between us. i want to get it away from us and off and away from all physical contact asap can anyone help me out idont like messing with asking spirits stuff or guides or any of that so just talk to me if you would like to intervene before you do 

LaoG
@laog
5 months ago
137 posts

Still isn't fixed my heads been hurting a lot playing entity clearing music (good sign) does anyone know an accredited healer or something who i can contact ive been fighting it but i could use more

Edit: this spirit is still attached and was tricking me, and refuses to go to the light but fears that i can send it there with spirit guides and fears archangels. if he refuses to go pass over how can i get him out?

updated by @laog: 06/29/17 09:47:24AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
507 posts

@laog:

This may be one of those situations where if the spirit won't accept your help then you need to move on. It's time to get the spirit to detach from you and away from your home. Here are two ideas for you:

1) Bring in the pros: Try to find a spirit house cleaning group to come in and chase the spirit out. You can probably google search to find groups in your area or state. But here's a link to one I know of that is reputable and has a network in many states: http://www.spiritlightnetwork.net/teams.html

2)   Expel the spirit yourself. I went through something similar and was able to get rid of the entity by a combination of sage burning cleanse of the house, prayer, and use of salt and protection stones around the house. And then I had to cleanse myself with protections stones, grounding meditations, and salt baths.

I am by no means a pro at this but did get rid of what I believe to be a spirit attachment. But if this one is persistent, a group like the one referenced above will help the spirit cross over or send it away from your home.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book