Family Dream from both sides of the Vail

To post a reply, login or signup

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 months ago
729 posts

The other night I had the following dream:

I'm walking around a house cleaning and putting things away, I didn't really recognize the house but I guess that it really doesn't matter anyway. I start to get tired so I go and lay down and I'm just about to fall asleep when I hear an argument in another room. I get up and meet my Dad, he's still living, in the hall way and he tells me that my mother is in the bedroom. I go into the bedroom where my Mother, not living any more in reality, is laying down. She whispers something that I hear completely at that moment. I go back out into the hall where my Dad gives me a hug and I wake up for real.

The strange thing about this dream is that the moment I woke up I could not for the life of me remember what it was my Mother had told me. I know I heard every word but as hard as I tried I just could not remember her words. The only thing I can say with a bit of certainty is that what ever it was she said I think it was concerning my Dad. 

There is a strange side note to this but I'll wait to see what the rest of you say first before  add this last piece of information! Have a great week EC'ers!

updated by @bill-walker: 10/14/17 02:05:18PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 months ago
1,185 posts

Hi Bill,

I hate to suggest this, but it is what I felt first. Could your mom maybe be trying to tell you that your dad has a health issue he should attend to? It also occurred to me that her being in bed may be meaningful also, and the health issue may have to do with a problem that worsens in bed, like sleep apnea, or heart failure, which gets worse when you lay flat, gastric reflux, etc. 

I can see them both clearly, and viewed the entire scene as you described it, while I was reading, though I may be way off.....my abilities have gone south recently due to the drug withdrawal I am going through, since one of it's symptoms is stark, raving fear, which as you can guess, has severely lowered my vibration. I feel almost blind, I was so used to using my abilities to help me with everything and now I know how non-empaths feel and I don't like it much! 

The main point I got from viewing it is that if I saw correctly, your father is a very big man, which would predispose to both of the medical conditions I mentioned above and more. 

Strangely, I do not see this as a bad omen. For some reason, I feel that no matter what it means, it will have a happy outcome, especially for your dad. I also feel a strong attachment between your mom and dad, especially the feelings your dad has for your mom. I almost feel like he worships her for some reason.

I hope I've not upset you with what I saw. It is likely wrong anyway, for reasons I noted above. I got it very strongly though, so I risked telling you and looking like a fool, just in case it made sense to you. I don't mind being a fool, lol. ;-)

wishing you many blessings,

C. Cat

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 months ago
729 posts

@cheshire-cat   Wow, so much to say here. First of all, I don't think your abilities are as far south as you imagine that they are. Let's start with your right on the spot hits. My dad does indeed have/suffer from sleep-apnea. And several years ago he quadruple bye pass surgery so he did in fact have heart problems and since its been a number of years it is very possible that these issues could in fact be resurfacing. And yes again, my dad was extremely close to my mother. In fact he credits her for finding the woman he is married to right now my step mother. 

The one thing that you missed on is that he is not a very big guy, average at best. And at least when it comes to me, you never have to apologize for your readings and feelings. Even if they were of a dire nature I would much rather have your honest and open feelings then rather then your, or any ones for that matter, make me feel better feelings about the situation.

The one thing I left out of all of this is the fact that my dad over the past year or so has had three dreams where my birth mother who has passed came to him in dreams and told him that his time was nearly up. In the third dream of this kind that he had he was aware enough in the dream to ask her when? She just smiled and faded away before he woke up.

He is in pretty good health right at the moment but my dad has lived a blessed life with the quadruple bye pass surgery being really the only thing that has ever been seriously wrong with him. I might also add that he is nearly 90 years old. The last thing is that over the past year, probably because of the dreams about my mom, he always adds, "If I'm around that long?" whenever someone talks about a future event like birthdays or Christmas or what not.

Cheshire-cat I found your reading to be right on target which surprised me enough that I had to leave this site for a while before coming back and responding to your post. And there is certainly nothing for you to apologize for at all. As far as I'm concerned your gifts are completely and accurately in tact. And you are truly blessed. And I am quite sure that what ever you are going through right now you will merge from the other side of these challenges with light and love that will concur all of your your raving fears.

You are to gentle of a soul not to!

Bill

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 months ago
1,185 posts

Hi Bill,

I am glad you are not upset, so I will tell you that I was softening what I got by saying there was a health issue that needs looking at. What I actually got was this was letting you know that she was telling him his time is almost up due to a health issue. However, time is so different over there that it could still be many years yet. It seems his dreams have confirmed this, so I don't feel bad in just telling you, rather than hinting at it like I did. I was afraid of really scaring you, and if I was wrong, it would have been a cruel thing to do. 

I also should have mentioned that I saw him at a much younger age, and it felt like before he met your stepmother. I am not sure why.....I am thinking that is when the problem started. I could try to channel your mom, since I've sometimes been able to do that, but if she would not tell him the exact time, she is hardly going to tell a complete stranger like me, if she comes through at all. 

I feel like you are well prepared, due to his age and his having had health problems for awhile, and it feels like you are very philosophical about it, so exact timing isn't going to matter. I feel like you are very spiritual and can handle it better than most. I still feel there is a good outcome somehow. This may be telling me it is a good outcome by MY standards, not yours, which would mean a quick, easy passing, since I've been sick and suffering for almost 32 years and greatly wish that for myself. 

Thank you for the kind thoughts regarding my drug withdrawal. I was put on the drug 33 yrs. ago for muscle spasm and told it was not addictive. Now it's known to be more addictive than heroin and to cause dementia, which it was doing at a rapid rate, so I voluntarily decided to go off, against doctor's desires, as he feared my health could not handle the stress. It is the hardest thing I've ever done, but I am determined to get off this poison or die trying. 

Please keep me posted on what happens with your dad. We are friended here, so you can PM me whenever you want to. I am curious as to why he has had to have the same dream 3 times. I wonder why......

Namaste,

C. Cat

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 months ago
729 posts

I can answer for you why my mom was insistent on telling my dad three times instead of just once. My dad in agnostic at best and perhaps even atheist at most, so I believe she was stating the fact again and again for his benefit in hopes that he would open up to more a spiritual based Universe then what he admits to.

Your gifts were so on the money that you can read for me, psychically, anytime you want. Thank you for your honesty. You certainly are a talented loving person, maybe even perhaps, part Angel in training or something similar.

Peace,

Bill 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
5 months ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, Bill, for the clarification. Now it makes perfect sense. I did not get that reason. I felt some cynicism, but could not feel where it was coming from. 

I am no angel, lol. I sure wish I were! Seriously, I am pretty sure angels are another type of being entirely. I do not believe humans ever become angels.

I have serious problems with not liking most people very much, since I can tell their hidden agendas and see a picture of the truth on their foreheads when they lie. I also get tired of wasting time on small talk. I do ask angels to help me on a daily basis. I'm told they are all around us, existing just to help us, and really wanting to, but we have to ask before they are allowed  to help, so I do ask often, since I figure I need loads of help in living on this crazy planet. ;-)

I tried tuning into your mother and got a month and day for his passing, but then she gave me an almost snarky look, lol, and gave me 3 different years and told me to figure it out! One of the years was lit up in neon orange, so I felt that was most likely right, given present facts. Of course, free will of all involved can change the date before then. I would give you these dates only by PM and only after you think long and hard about whether you really want to know or not. It would put incredible pressure on you every time that day approached each year. Do you tell him or not? Am I wrong? That is a distinct possibility and you could end up really mad at me for making you a nervous wreck once a year and then be blindsided when it happens some other time and you don't feel prepared due to what I got when I read your mom.  

Any reader who says they are always right is full of it! Everything gets filtered through our own biased brain matter. On the other hand, the only reason I even mentioned getting the dates to you is that I feel like you are a much more even-keeled, hypo-reactive person than I am, and whenever your father passes over, you will handle it with such good grace, helping those around you to handle it as well, that the actual day will not be of much consequence in your case. I wish my emotions were as well-controlled as I feel yours to be. It is a pleasure to tune into someone who is not as moody as I am!

Namaste,

C. Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book