Diving into the empathlife again...

To post a reply, login or signup

Hopeful
@hopeful
6 months ago
3 posts

Hello.

I havent't visisted here for about a year... I've been able to block out most of my abilities as an empath,these months, I think... Oh, how good it felt to not feel so much, to go so deep all the time... to feel like most people... I've had time to breathe and charge my batteries. But then recently, I decided to listen to "The Hero" by Rhonda... And I kind of woke up... These last few weeks I have began to feel much deeper again, I see things differently, I'm beginning to come back to myself again... I needed the brake I was given, in deed, but it is good to be back... Because now I understand the world again... Beeing an empath, we see the world through different eyes, than most People. We see deeper, we see what lies behind the masks and it is good... It is diffucult sometimes, but it is good, it is meaningful... I have often hated my abilites, since I've picked up so much from other People, and needed to spend years working through it and releasing it all... But now... I believe that I am finally ready to embrace my abilities, and find out which gifts may be hidden deep within my heart... So here I am, diving into the deep again, but this time I am not afraid to drown... I just wanted to share this With someone... Hugs from me :).

updated by @hopeful: 09/20/17 08:25:16PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
783 posts
Welcome back...lol...you feel very happy and I'm happy for you....it's always nice to get a rest of any kind and get grounded...and...well....i'm just happy for you...lol
Hopeful
@hopeful
6 months ago
3 posts

Thank you Laugh

igor
@neverquittter
6 months ago
13 posts

yes, seeing life as a empath is already too awesome...! enjoy the comunnitty and take care sweet

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

I relate to this, except I didn't take a break from feeling, I just got away. I went to the beach while almost no one was there and I feel so much more grounded and more of an individual. Getting away from people, Social Media, and even my family helped me to get closer with myself without the constant mirroring and energy-absorbing that I do. I felt more connected with the earth overall too, it was nice and I've decided to spend more time in nature more often. I just need to find a nearby garden or forest now haha.

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

I did a horrible job of recommending you make time to decompress and relax lol. So glad you're back and it sounds like you are doing well, blessing to you!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book