Dreaming About Dead People

To post a reply, login or signup

sensi-sante
@sensi-sante
7 months ago
19 posts
What could this dream mean?

I dreamed that I attended the funeral of a guy who I worked with. My mother and niece came with me for support. While waiting for the service to start, I noticed a woman sitting in a pew to my right in the section next to mine. At first, she seemed like a normal looking middle-aged woman. She kept a pleasant smile on her face. As more people came into the church, a few people started sitting either next to or near her. That's when I noticed how different she looked than the people around her. She had a slight white or pale yellow glow/aura around her. At first, I thought well she must have a beautiful spirit. But then her glow became even more noticeable – like a glow that you see in movies. My mother and niece saw me staring at her but couldn't see what I was seeing. Then I thought, oh my God, that woman is dead or she's an angel. Slowly, other people around her started glowing the same way. They were sitting sporadically amongst living people. All we're smiling. I can't recall if they were actually speaking to the people near them, living or not. At this point, I'm freaking out because I'm witnessing something supernatural and I'm not in a place or the right time to call it out. I started breathing so quickly and heavy that my niece noticed it and asked if I was okay. While trying to calm myself down, I looked at the cover of the funeral program. Looking at the deceased guy's photo, I realized that I didn't even know the guy! I thought, Why am I here?!

And that's how the dream ended. I haven't the slightest clue on how to interpret this dream. The only people I knew in the dream were my mother and niece. In real life, I've never seen an angel or the spirit/ghost of a dead person.
updated by @sensi-sante: 09/28/17 02:21:38AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
7 months ago
867 posts

In my experience it was a sign for you to find a way to believe & have faith in things that you aren't able to find a concrete answer to.

If you or someone close to you has recently been going through some changes, having issues, feeling uninspired, etc.  this may be the "wake up call" that is needed to continue to believe, keep the faith, etc.  even when things aren't going well.

I hope this makes sense & resonates with you.

sensi-sante
@sensi-sante
6 months ago
19 posts

@nocturnes-angel Thank you!! The past several years have been especially difficult for me – mainly regarding my employment and financial difficulties. Most days, I've stayed upbeat, praying, and having faith that my situation will turn around. Last week, after another disappointment, I just completely broke down. Sobbing to God, asking him if he'd forgotten about me. It was the lowest I'd felt in a very long time. I told God that I needed him to carry me through this season because I just don't have the strength anymore to trust and believe that I will be pulled out of this rut.

So yes, that could definitely be the meaning of it. My faith is getting stronger again :)

TigerLily
@tigerlily
6 months ago
309 posts
Sometimes dreaming about death is the end to something. Whatever hardships you are going through could be coming to end and for the better. Maybe the angel in your dream is pointing you to your niece and mother as a way for them to help you?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book