JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
last year
40 posts
I TOTALLY get it & I do the exact same thing!!! That's why I wondered if anyone/empath had been or was in a normal relationship...meaning not the huge bells & whistles kind of thing...and are/were they hapoy/satisfied? It takes forever for me to let go mentally & I can't tell if Ive just invented or unconsciously picked up their feelings? Either way, its REALLY painful. I obsess & imagine. I have no advice because I'm still trying to understand it. I would LOVE for my heart AND head to be on the same page for once! I'm tired of being in lopsided relationships because my heart led me there without consulting with my head...
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
@sensi-sante
You are not alone....I still feel that way with someone I knew over 20 years ago. Like you I think I manufactured most of the relationship in my head due to being in a failing relationship at the time. He still pops into my head on occasion and I still wonder if it would have worked out...but I know better, he was a major alcoholic, and probably still is. Hopefully time will heal this for you
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 05/13/17 06:39:51AM
igor
igor
@neverquitter
last year
19 posts

i had put something here earlier, it didnt go online.

it has been happening to me same way for one year and a half, i end it up by noticing she is a narcisist, she is notnecessarily a bad person, but she is a narcisist, they will manipulate and try to rule over anything, is like a pathology.

we have always being in this passive agressive mode, till i realize it is not good at all, and im far away from my observing side and sanity...seriously it makes one go mad...

i broke out with her already like more than 10 times, but whenver we feel lonely we come back to each other, 2 differents poles attract each other, our sexual and emotional conexion is the strongest i ve seen, she gets into my dreams and i feel i trade places with her emotions very much...

thing is i need to get pass that, cause i know she is not the one for me, but she is obsessed now im a very good guy for her!

nice being sharing this!!!!

JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
last year
40 posts
Unfortunately, one of the conclusions I'm coming to is....we as empaths feel so much for damaged individuals that it hits our hearts intensely. "Normal", well adjusted individuals are better for us in all ways but the intensity factor. Since we are all feelings, this doesn't ring in as "in love" although can be very loving & healthy. I feel cheated! I want both!!!!! Is it possible? Do I have to give up the intensity for safety? This is a very sobering thought for me 😔
JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
last year
40 posts
@calmidwester...I am closer to 60 than 50. I honestly can't remember ever picking the smart, calm, normal person. Sad to say but true. I bend to my heart always. I am in a relationship now with a REALLY great guy but, still find myself missing that intense element. I don't want to rescue people for the rest of my time, I would like stability but, I am missing those feelings. Because if that lack I'm finding it hard to commit to this relationship. Mostly because I don't trust my heart to not lead me on a wild goose chase. I don't want to hurt this great guy by being a flake. I'm honest with him about my feelings. He's so great, he gets it and is STILL willing to be whatever it is now. I'm disappointed in myself...for not being able to commit to healthy, for not feeling intensity for this man, for still wishing for more.....I really would like to know if anyone really does have it all? And, if they do...what does that look/feel like?
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
Lol...here I thot I was the only one...i'm not one of those people who rush into anything...but there ARE certain people who I connect to rather strongly....and I don't know why as I KNOW there can't be anything between us...it's not just emotions but also thoughts my head immediately jumps to having a relationship and all that and I don't KNOW the person all that well....it almost feels like these emotions and thoughts are NOT about me but may be coming frome somewhere else ...so I pull all contact and energy cords I can from that person....if I see or talk to the person again it all comes back...so is it me?...or coming from that person?..or somewhere else?....I know that most people do NOT sever any energy cords and links within their energy to all the people they know or any past relationships they've had...they haven't cleaned out their connections at the energy level...you think that once you stop talking to someone, that would be that...but it's not....so...am I REALLY attracted to this person?...or is it all the crap they're carrying around in their energy that i'm picking up on?...and THINK i'm attracted to that person?....that's why I'm not in a relationship....I don't trust what's coming from anyone's energy...at all...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/21/17 03:05:18PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
Yup...and the only thing i've found helpful is clearing ALL etheric/energy links and cords and roots to people....I did a pretty in depth removal of those links and hooks from present day to my childhood....I also found some past life cords that were affecting my present day life that didn't need to be there....I removed everything I didn't want to need...school mates...teachers....boyfriends...ex husband...pretty much every one....I continue to run into problems with new ones that attatch...but I remove those as well....I went through a period where I just pulled em all out...and I didn't care who it was...as I know that when I speak to these people again they'll just reattatch....but I can now detect when an energy cord attatched and can remove it if and when I want....and once I do my energy smooths out again and what ever I was receiving through that link is gone...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/21/17 03:38:50PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
Yes...I do know what you mean... and it will hurt....do you know where the cord is attatched?...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
So she's strongly rooted to you....I think your gonna have to cut out the roots then pull the cord..like you would to a bad weed....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
The thing is...you are linked to her..her energy cord is like a phone link...information is going 2 ways..hers to you...yours to her...take your own energy cord off her...then start looking in her own energy cord...it holds the key to where she is and is actually doing and her purpose....but keep trying...it WILL eventually come off...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
Sometimes extra steps need to be taken...and there are many methods for an empath to learn about...i tried turning down the volume and it didn't work for me...i'm just way to sensitive i guess...when I found out about the links and cords and how they exchanged info AND emotions and I started taking them off and things got quieter and quieter I realized I found my solution...lol...people are absolutely LOADED with these cord and links and don't realize how LOUD they are...lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
Sometimes I use crystals or my medicine pouch to 'loosen ' the hold of certain cords....her hold on you may be her own fear of whatever she's afraid of....so the crystals or medicine pouch will send healing energy to the roots and cord to relax them...then maybe it will come free...just put them on the spots you know where the point of entry is and where you feel the roots to be....the travel to different parts of the physical and energy and soul bodies thru the Chakras...so it's not just the Chakras it's attached to....she may need a different approach than the sword...a gentler approach...i like to use selinite or kyanite to absorb the negative energies from the root and point of entry and the medicine pouch with healing herbs....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/22/17 02:08:08PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
930 posts

@stills:

While you await a response from @womanwhowalks, I thought you might find some relevant crystal info. from an older post:

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/my_posts/27513/what-are-your-favorite-crystals/search_string=crystals

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
973 posts
Well...i make my medicine pouch...with cotton fabric and hemp cord to wrap...in the cotton fabric I put a small handful of white sage, a few pinches of sweet grass...a small handful of ceder and a pinch of tobacco...i then close the fabric and wrap a few times with hemp cord...and it's ready to use....for the crystals...if u live in the city there should be a crystal shop or a metaphysical shop that sells crystals of all kinds...if not...ebay and Amazon will have all that including the herbs for the pouch...the cotton fabric can be bot at Wal-Mart in the sewing supply section...they usually sell cotton squares for quilting and hemp cord I found at the dollar store or it may be in the same section at Wal-Mart...if you don't want to put the tobacco that's ok...but the other 3 ingredients will will absorb the negative energies and sooth...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/22/17 02:54:46PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book