Attacked in sleep

To post a reply, login or signup

Bevy
@bevy
6 months ago
5 posts
Hello yo all- I've never had the following happen to me before and it has left me shaken. Last night in my sleep, I was suddenly aware that my body was being smothered or invaded by some type of negative energy. I was starting to panic and for some reason, I asked for help from Archangel Michael. I then felt my body shaking as if something was removing this energy from me. Then I felt it pulled up and out of me. I laid there with my heart pounding but I knew the negative energy, or whatever it was, was gone and I felt safe.
This morning, it all came back to me and has left me feeling upset, angry and worried. Our family is going through a stressful time and I have been trying to relax with meditation. I know there are some people who are very angry at us and what is going on. (Divorce and child custody) so I am also wondering if I have been afflicted with negative energy from them.
Here it is bedtime and I must say that I am a little concerned. Any suggestions and comments would be appreciated. As I said, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
updated by @bevy: 09/23/17 01:47:55AM
knujac2003
@knujac2003
6 months ago
19 posts

Before bed I suggest you clear your energy, ground , and shield this should give you some protection.  Also if you have any protection stones set them out.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
783 posts
Hi...empaths and spiritual ppl tend to attract spirits and entities of all sorts....it seems one found you....when we sleep we tend to be vulnerable to meeting and attracting other spirits as we dream/travel....you were probably wandering around while sleeping and one took advantage of you being somewhere else and tried to take over...i've also had those times where I woke up startled because I thot someone was with me...there are ways to protect yourself..you calling on Archangel Michael worked to you...which is good...i have spirit guides who are always with me when I sleep...i have crystals and stones...and I smudge as a form of protection...i encounter spirit everywhere I go...so I'm quite used to it all...there are entities who are attracted to negative situations...but I honestly think your current stressful situation had nothing to do with this spirit visiting you....the first few times I encountered spirits was scary....it will probably happen again....but you do need to sleep so setting up protections before you sleep should help...i gotta be honest...nothing works 100%...even with my guides I get some scary stuff....but now I'm more curious than scared...lol...and I've come to the conclusion I'll always have these experiences while I sleep....
Bevy
@bevy
6 months ago
5 posts
Thank you to both for your responses. As far as the latter, I am constantly dreaming and found what you said very interesting. I now have crystals by my bed and try to ground myself. I have been working on developing a relationship with my spirit guide(s), but à work in progress. Thanks again!
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
783 posts
If you have a tree outside you can always tie yourself to it...just visualize yourself sending out a cord and tieing the cord from your energy to the roots...you can untie it at any time....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/26/17 12:13:15AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book