JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
last year
38 posts
First, I object to you thinking your judgement is so bad & belittling yourself 😔 I understand your feeling that way because you're hurt & embarrassed but, your judgement is better than most, don't discount it!! Of course he knew & was stoking his ego at your expense...sad but not uncommon right? You also kniw he has feelings for you. We KNOW these things. He's not able, or unwilling to openly act upon these...not really a surprise but hurts our all knowing heart right? I totally understand this pain. The psin of knowing someone is vibrationally in line with you but states otherwise. It hurts!! And, who do you talk to about it that would understand? I understand! And, I applaud your honesty & bravery! Get a new person. Thus will leave you open to him contacting you if he is also gutsy enough...it gives the Universe some room to work with. People I feel like that are like a drug to me...it's overwhelming & feels so urgent & insistent. Sorry to ramble. I DO get it. I think you're being WAY to hard on yourself because of your emotions. Practice self love right now, dream of the future, be positive...you are loved 💜
JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
last year
38 posts
💜
LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
152 posts

I don't know what to say except I am so sorry that you're going through that right now... The unfulfilling marriage to this whole incident with this guy... The only thing that I would highly recommend keeping some sort of journal for only your eyes and your eyes only. I keep one and that's where my rants go, and any massive thoughts that take over my mind or grab my attention. I've had a much more positive outlook and its helped me tremendously to write this all down every day. My entries are usually 1-2 pages, but, if you do decide to do this, just write until you feel better. I have found myself actually looking forward to going home and writing in this, and I find I comfort myself, and find the advice I need to hear while I'm writing. It's just a thought, but it has helped me LOADS. Best of wishes for you though! I hope it all gets better somehow! We are here for you anytime.

LoconnorO
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
last year
152 posts

Best of luck!!!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book