Men

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
7 months ago
309 posts
What do you do when you have met someone that you have some soul recognition? I've met several men over the past few years and feel like "I know you" These are the men that I feel maybe I try to hard with and they leave? It's an over bearing emotion I get of "don't leave me" One in particular I felt was the one, and he came in and out of my life alot. But last year I met another man, and after several dates he said there wasn't a connection and my heart/stomach dropped to the floor. I was upset, but tried to get over it and just continued dating and eventually forgot about him. About 2 months or so ago he came to my mind for no reason and i wondered how he was, and then to my surprise I get a text from him 2 weeks later. Wow! Creepy I thought. He has said many times since we met again that I'm an amazing woman. But we are not dating or anything. We went out once a few weeks ago. I want to ask him to meet up again, but I feel like I'm pushing it. I also get a feeling he's not interested anymore or is just lost?? I even had a few dreams of him which didn't feel like this era. Same kind of dreams that I had with the other guy who I thought was the one.

This really bothers me and I feel very uneasy. Any other man I would just write off. Why do they come back?
updated by @tigerlily: 10/12/17 07:07:11PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
783 posts
Hi...my understanding is that we will always run into someone we've known in another time during our lifetime....it doesn't mean your meant to be together....but you may have been in another life....when I want to know a bit more about something i'll ask my guides for some help....I'll sometimes get a dream in response....just as you did...if you do see him again...just be careful...it sounds like he was pushing buttons when he told you he feels no connection to you...until your sure you can trust him perhaps severing any energy cords and links of his from you....after you see him or talk to him would be a prudent thing...as well as any links to him from that other lifetime....until you know what's up...maybe the time you were with him he hurt you...a 'break up'...maybe your reaction to his rejection of you is a sign you should listen to and not peruse anything with him....that's up to you of course...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 04/16/17 11:53:24PM
Angel
@angel
7 months ago
607 posts

Though we often run into people who we have shared a past life with, it sounds more possible that the recognition you are getting is more on an empathic level level then anything else. Meaning, Empath's are often drawn to other Empath's because we share a similiar "DNA" or "vibe". So, this could be a possibility, however, we also have a tendency of connecting with people "in need". What sucks is we often confuse love with "saving them". You can usually tell because these people often have alot of problems so we become the loving nurturer and they never seem to work on the problems. We give, they take and there is no balance, no equality to the relationship. Sometimes it is a soulmate connection (we have many of them) and we do recognize them on a soul level, but even though we have this instant recognition, it usually takes quite a bit of time to understand what that connection truly is. If we find out they were a lover in a past life, then you will probebly have a pull towards them that is more romantic, but it doesn't mean they will be a lover in this lifetime, as they often travel with us and play different roles in different lifetimes. Soul connections are an interesting topic, especially the initial connection part, but it's also important to read the signs until you have a greater understanding of what that connection really is, in this lifetime.

Like I said, Empath often confuse this instant recognition for love, thinking, ifwe are so drawn together, it's gotta mean something, and it does mean something, but more often then not, it's not love. You already know this guy isn't interested in anything serious right now. It could be that he does have all these deep emotions and it's caring him because he doesn't know what it means either, or maybe he's not ready, or maybe he's got other people on the side and the universe is to save you the grief, IDK. What I do know is to take some time and look at him and the situation apart from the Empathic abilities. Part of being an Empath also allows us to dive deeper into the soul and read the "potential" of a person, the core of who they are, but alot of people don't even go this deep and will often choose to be more their human self as opposed to their higher spiritual self that you see. Just because they have it, doesn't mean they want to use it. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. Once I seperated his soul and looked at him and the situation more objectively, though I know we each have this connection and deep down inside we will always love each other, the reality is, he's a jerk and someone  I would never date otherwise. He seems to have issues with women and once they leave the friendzone, and move into GF mode, they become one of many piles of women in his little blackbook that he hooks up with when he has nothing better going on. He knows this and I know this and no matter how strong our connection is, he just can't do it. He can't let a woman get that close to his heart, he can't commit. He just can't do it, but when we're friends, he's awesome, kind, helpful and would give the shirt off his back. Problem is, we can never be "just friends" because the connection is to strong, so our friendship is distant, if that makes sense, but since we've known each for almost 30 years, we can not,not, be somewhere in each others lives. I know he's lost in many way's and he knows this to, he told me, but I can't change him, this is something he needs to do on his own,but perhaps it's that connection that keeps him grounded enough to keep him completely loosing his way. IDK. I had to accept that  fate has already determined we will never be more then this, which had left room for my beautiful husband, who I have NO doubt is a true Angel. And I'm ok with this. But there are reasons for these connections, but the only way we can figure out what type of connection it is is to look at the signs and listen closely to what you instincts tell you. Which can be hard, especially when we desire something as beautiful as love. But we have to pull back and look at things on the surface. Do I really want to be with someone who is so back and forth? Is this guy a player which is why he leaves and comes back? Does he have commitment issues? Is he the type of guy I NEED in order to have a fulfilling type of relationship,ect. There is never a guarantee with love but by taking these steps back and seeing them for what they really are on this surface may help you save yourself alot of pain and heartache. Your Mr. Right is out there so don't settle. Over time you will be able to distinguish the different types of connection more easily.

But anyway's, these are just some lessons I learned along the way and hopefully it will help you. I would also research online about soul connection. Just remember that we have more then 1 soulmate and these people often come into our lives for more specific or deeper reasons, but those reasons ay differ then what we originally may think.

Blessed Be,

Angel

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
7 months ago
73 posts

@tigerlilly go with your gut !  I know you want to know why,l like I do in anything,but it will drive you nuts!  Many times we don't have the answer , although the answer may just surface by itself..Why,in anything I had to let go,I would be spinning my wheels and draining my energy!   All I can say is go with your gut as far as anything!  Good Luck❤️😀

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
7 months ago
73 posts

@ tigerlilly,I think what everyone has shared here is such great info.......I'm at a point in my life, I stay away from over thinking,especially when thee is no answer!😜 We do meet people for a reason,I don't believe in coincidences ,and yrs later it comes out why I met them,i.e.,I met a couple on a cruise,I knew the husband but just met his wife...We hit it off great!  Through her she gave me the name if a urologist that did vasectomy reversals after my Dr said Forgetaboutit! Well it was performed and I had a beautiful son born! Here is the best to me out of this,My sister in law had a urologist in the same office at the same time I was seeking out this procedure!  It took meeting a friend on a cruise to guide me there!  Iv also met people 2 who were friends in fact...These two girls couldn't have been nicer...after awhile my gut said ,break away from them for no reason I could make sense of at that time, and couldn't up until now! The other day someone said to me after I told the story, shed some light on this and said,you would have been under their control! That makes sense...This was 34 yrs ago when I experienced breaking away from someone for no reason other than my gut!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
7 months ago
309 posts
Yes I've read about soul mates and soul connections, I guess when it happens to me I almost can't believe what I read or what you all have said. That attraction is intense! Maybe my logical side kicks in too much.

I don't think I've ever felt a bad feeling from him, but I do feel like he is lonely or empty. As from anything I did learn from him is probably what the dr ordered about stress mgnt. As I'm letting things go, but yet feel it come back I think of him. As for my dreams, it doesn't seem he's been a past lover, but maybe a protector of some kind.
Rene''
@rene
7 months ago
1,194 posts
First off, listen to your intuition.
I have had people that feels my energy and falls in love with it. But after awhile, they see I'm an actual human and not a magical fairy, the drift away. Then drop back in from time to time to feel my energy again and leave again. I don't get attached to anyone because of this. When they start telling me after one day that they are in love with me. I stop them right there and tell them, no, that's my energy not my everyday human. Lol. I think when we vibration at a high frequency, we attract a whole lot of people that wants to feel us because we feel so light and full of love.

This may of sounded crazy but I have experienced it too many times for it to be a coincidence.
Nikki3
@nikler
5 months ago
116 posts
I have been on an emotional roller coaster with a man for about a year. We've been drawn to each other since the moment we met. He's not interested in making room in his life for me but doesn't want to let me go either. When i am away from him i set myself to keep my distance but when i do i feel empty in my soul and heartbroken. When I'm near him i can't say no, there is such a strong connection. I've never in my life been this pulled back and forth, I've never been in a situation where i couldn't just walk away from someone who was using me or toying with me. I'm strong willed and opinionated but he somehow melts all of that and i hate it. I hate feeling vulnerable to someone that won't protect it. I can't completely cut ties because we have many mutual friends, so i try not to be alone with him. I was going to make a new post but since your taking about it i figured I'd add it in. Normally i would have advice for you but this is now new to me. I must now find a way to move on because i can't live like this... but it rips a piece of soul away. It's hard to not be a hermit!
Nikki3
@nikler
5 months ago
116 posts
@angel you nailed it!
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
309 posts
@Nikler I completely understand all you are going through. I can tell you that I've been dating around for years and have had no issues telling a guy goodbye amd washing away with it. Like angel says, it's that empath connection right? I have met men that I can relate too and think this is great! But unfortunately I'm not the girl for those guys. The ones that "wow'd" me that I speak of in my post, are the ones I can't shake. I honestly thought it was me, so I questioned myself "am I that lonely desperate myself" it's a "no" now, because I look back at all my dates and nothing hit like that. I guess if it really is lonely and desperation, we would have settled.

I did have a dream that man I know came into my house and met my parents , weird dream to me. Well he didn't meet my parents but he did come to my house, like 2 months later. Which I usually don't invite people over, I just meet them out. But his gentlemen charm wanted to pick me up. So of course that dream hit me later in the evening and I thought shit omg. I know he was dating someone and we agreed to be friends, and if he is a soul mate, I'd like to have him as a friend if nothing more comes from it. Although that hard in itself.
Nikki3
@nikler
5 months ago
116 posts
It's just brutal because every time i tell him i need more than he's willing to give and i try to go back to friends he cranks up the charm, we have a few great days and he avoids me and breaks plans and we do it all again. Sigh. This will pass eventually i imagine but geez. 😕
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
309 posts
Girl I hear ya! Same thing happened to me. I don't talk to the one guy who I thought was the one anymore, and now when I reflect back. I clearly just filled some emotional void he had, which was lonliness. I often thought if he had recognition too. But when I would ask "why are we doing this" his response "I don't know" This other guy, we'll he just intimidates me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book