JoniG
JoniG
@jonig
last year
38 posts

I get sensations from people concerning their illnesses. I would wait & see if you can identify them as yours or not? This has worked best for me. Both books you mentioned are excellent!!! <3

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
877 posts

@calmidwester:

I don't know if this is similar but last fall I would get random burning sensations on parts of my skin. It would feel like a cigarette burn. I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. But at the time I was being bothered by quite a few ghosts so I figured spirit contact may have been the cause. It did end up going away after a few months.

In your case, if you have the physical empath skill you could be picking up on someone else's pain. But if that is not your skill, it is harder to pinpoint. Although I have been told that the throat chakra relates to communicating with the other side. When I had all the spirit activity in the fall my throat chakra often felt like someone was tickling the inside of my throat. So in guessing, maybe that chakra is opening up? 

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I agree with @hop-daddy. I think it is your throat chakra. Has there been anything you've been wanting to say to anyone or in general? It could be that you're in need of being honest about some things, so your throat is warming up because you have the need to talk but aren't, so the energy is there, ready to be used.

It could also be an upgrade to your throat chakra. In other words, the chakra is healing and/or increasing in vibration. I get that with my crown chakra sometimes.

Overall, nothing to be concerned about. Just be aware that your body, mind, and spirit are going through changes and may be alerting you to make some changes too!

Namaste~

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
877 posts

My best guess is that since @calmidwester just started working on grounding techniques that she was able to clear and open her throat chakra. Here’s a link explaining the throat chakra.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4646/7-Ways-to-Balance-Your-Throat-Chakra.html

Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

CalMidwester:

Thanks @lotusfly! I think it could be both of those honestly.  I'm definitely developing/awakening lately in many areas.  I've always struggled being honest with people, so hopefully it is an indication that I will literally find my voice and be able to be honest when I need to.

That's wonderful! I hope so too :)

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
877 posts

@calmidwester:

That's awesome. And I'm sure a lot of your anxiety has been from not knowing what is going on with you. And now that you better understand and are finding ways to get it under control (grounding, crystals etc...), it's quite a load removed. And as you evolve you will find that your gifts can be quite fun and helpful to others in need. You'll still have bad days of anxiety and strong feelings now again, but at least you will know how to deal with it. 

We get newly awakened empaths that roll in here every few days. It's usually the same story. They are stressed out, and are hearing, seeing, and feeling things they can't explain. And they don't know if they found the right place etc... So hopefully you can help us welcome in the newbies. It would be great to have you share your story on what you've done to control and advance your empathy to become happy and find your life path.

There is a theory going around that there are a tremendous amount of empath awakenings going on to help humanity through trying times now and in the future. And the new ones will need lots of help.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book