When life brings you lots of lemons

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
8 months ago
308 posts
I am not sure ig something is in the air or if this is another empath thing. Life keeps giving me lemons to make lemonade and I'm tired of making leamonade. I feel like I've learned alot and enough. When does it stop?
updated by @tigerlily: 07/22/17 10:42:44PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
8 months ago
410 posts

I think the bulk of the lessons and learning stops once you've cleared all your karma. I was just thinking about this the other day! Hope life eases up on you soon!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
8 months ago
308 posts
How do you know what your karma is? I thought I had resolved it as things got better then I got hit with a tidal wave, and another and another. I'm drowning here.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
8 months ago
410 posts

When things settle down a lot and you feel a sense of peace, both inside and in your life the majority of the time, and you've forgiven everyone from your past and made peace with everything from your past, and your life is how you'd like it or at least heading in that direction, you'll know that life will be pretty much smooth sailing from here on out :) Of course, life will always have changes and minor challenges, but you will have the confidence and the faith to overcome it :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
8 months ago
410 posts

Other than making peace with your past and forgiving people, the way to tell what your karma is is through self-awareness of your character weaknesses (things you can improve upon to be a better person), which can be reflected to you from your life, and negative patterns that you notice in your life, such as in your relationships, jobs, etc.

TigerLily
@tigerlily
8 months ago
308 posts
Things were going great for years and I was able to finally feel relief. Then that tidal wave came again. I'm not sure what I did to cause this, but I've been trying to follow my gut more the past year. I know of times when I didn't and did. I truly learned alot. Right now, somethibg just feels awful in my gut at work but I'm in a tough situation where I have to and I know it's wrong. I feel like I need to just quit and start a whole new life elsewhere. But we all know we need financials in this world.
Paul
@paul
8 months ago
916 posts

People are getting hammered with their old karma now at full speed. Its due to the Shift in frequency that is happening. I'm told and I do not like it, that we learn the most and fastest under stress. It sucks but then we did create it ourselves. Best thing to do is to dump Karma as fast as possible. I just send it in a huge pile over to Source with apologies for repolarization. There are many ways. That one works for me and its fast.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
8 months ago
410 posts

TigerLily: Things were going great for years and I was able to finally feel relief. Then that tidal wave came again. I'm not sure what I did to cause this, but I've been trying to follow my gut more the past year. I know of times when I didn't and did. I truly learned alot. Right now, somethibg just feels awful in my gut at work but I'm in a tough situation where I have to and I know it's wrong. I feel like I need to just quit and start a whole new life elsewhere. But we all know we need financials in this world.

Tigerlily,

Quite possibly, you just needed to listen to your intuition more and are now in need of a career change. You don't have to quit your job right away. Just pray for help and be open to the opportunities that show themselves :) Keep an eye out for the signs that speak to your gut and heart...

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
502 posts

@tigerlily:

I hear you. I'm sick of lemonade at this point. Someone recently told me that when you keep running into messy situations that it is your angels trying to hit you over the head to get you to see the signs and change direction. 

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
8 months ago
230 posts

TigerLily: I am not sure ig something is in the air or if this is another empath thing. Life keeps giving me lemons to make lemonade and I'm tired of making leamonade. I feel like I've learned alot and enough. When does it stop?

I hear ya. It's the same for me. I think life is meant to be harder for us than for others? But I also think that things happen for a reason. Maybe it's all about finding the reason(s).... Hope things get better for you!! <3 

Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
Hi guys,
You know, when life keeps giving you lemons, you have a few choices. One is that you can turn them into lemonade, another is that you can stop biting into the lemons. Maybe you don't want to make lemonade, that's fine, just remember, you also don't need to bite into the lemons life gives you. If it's life then it means there's abundance. So that means there are also strawberries, gooseberries, plums, apples, everything. Don't look for strawberries in lemons, just understand that if life can give you lemons, it can also give you strawberries. Only that if you're busy biting into the lemon, you probably squinted your eyes somewhat that its hard to notice where you can get those strawberries. So, take a pause, and if you notice what you are given is a lemon, don't bite into it. Let it go, leave it in that pile for someone who wants to make lemonade. Instead, make your way to those fields of ripe strawberries or apricots or raspberries or whatever you want to try for the moment.
There are times, when you are in as part of the farms where everyone is sampling lemons. That's quite alright, again you don't have to take what is handed to you. Its okay, its just a matter of preference. Just make your way to those strawberries, and maybe hand out some to those who've had a bit too much lemons themselves.
Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
Oh yes, I wanted to mention somewhere else, but I'll mention it briefly here. Joker makes Batman and Batman makes Joker. For everyone we meet or bring into our life, there is actually something in them that we 'need'. For instance, for the empath, the narc gives ample lessons of how to manipulate, insulate and such. Let's change this slightly. Reword manipulate to transmute and reword insulate to shielding. These are actually areas that empaths need to work on the be more complete or reach higher levels of perfection. As for the narc, the narc can learn a lot from the empath, unfortunately, it's not that simple. The narc will probably need to absorb from the empath. So here this experience can be like sour grapes. Yet if mixed properly, even sour grapes can make really good wine. And the developed empath is that catalyst to make such wine.
Paul
@paul
8 months ago
916 posts

Sure I AM Sick of it as we all are but since we are all on this roller coaster ride... hold on to your butts as its going to get even more intense starting on 3/20/2017. Simply put, its all the Karma that you must jettison NOW! I can't  stress that enough. If you are going to stay on the cart or fall off is entirely up to you. There are no good or bad answers here just a choice. So do your karma clearing thing NOW and hold on to the handrail for your dear life. Just consider the fact that you are lucky enough to be given a chance to right it. Imagine those poor enough that the opportunity is not even there... THINK!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
502 posts

@paul

I see that Mercury goes retrograde April 9 - May 3, 2017.

What are you referring to happening on March 20th?

Paul
@paul
8 months ago
916 posts

I just got this on my feed from satellites that watch the sun. There has been detected a huge charged proton wave headed our way. Its due to hit on 3/20/2017. No one knows what is following that but I pick-up high energy Gama Rays. Here is the feed. As in the Hitch Hicker's Guide to the Galaxy: DON"T PANIC

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book